Full Guide to smelling amazing

How tf does lifting shorten your lifespan?
because it stresses your body
muscles are not natural why do you have to keep going to the gym to keep your "gains" because all your gains are just muscle swelling that will dissapear
its very unhealthy for you and it will kill you

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Yeah you are low IQ.
i couldn't give less of a fuck.
most people that consider themselves "high iq" and keep mentioning IQ are themselves insecure and so projecting their insecurity with their own intelligence on others with such insults

i couldn't give less of a fuck.
most people that consider themselves "low iq" and keep mentioning IQ are themselves insecure and so projecting their insecurity with their own intelligence on others with such insults
Ok.

keep going to your gym and don't forget to eat your protein powders like a slave would
eat tons of raw vegetables and oats too

cold showers are super unhealthy for the human body, anything that causes your body discomfort is very bad for your health
why do you think they sprayed slaves and prisoners with ice cold water?
pretty sure kings and emperors never bathed in ice cold water
Guess I should eat shit all day, never looksmax, never work out, smoke crack and sleep.

Also, the kings you talk about were fatass subhuman looking shits.
View attachment 65A4E180-3A8E-4D70-B6A0-AD814F0F8422.webp

You think you’re really intelligent for this shit, but you’re actually either retarded or joking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Guess I should eat shit all day, never looksmax, never work out, smoke crack and sleep.

Also, the kings you talk about were fatass subhuman looking shits.
View attachment 2520210

You think you’re really intelligent for this shit, but you’re actually either retarded or joking
Join date OCT 15
welcome to my ignore list

Join date OCT 15
welcome to my ignore list
D2DC7C7D 3A25 4EE0 A23E CC33AF53BCB0

You give the most discord mod/ Redditor vibes ever. Never speak again.

Lmfao how’d you get my join date wrong?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
GREAT: This tutorial should be renamed "How to poison yourself, destroy your natural excretory system, shrivel away in light speed and die in your 50s" instead 🤭

Stop eating lots of cooked meat/cooked eggs/cooked animal foods in general and you won't smell bad, also use Lime Juice (LIME, not to be confused with Lemon you fucking idiots) as a natural deodorant

Smelling good = not stinking
Pheromones are important for attraction
Stop killing yourself
Eat raw meat and live 😎
btw people around u are tired of u smelling like lemon and BO so please use deodrant

In this thread ill give you everything you'll ever need for smelling good. Wether you already know bits, or know nothing at all it'll help you.

1- SHOWER EVERDAY
Fairly self explanatory, but i recomment showering in the morning, and after you train(if you go to the gym or exercise). Both of these should be extrememly cold. This will not only close your pores, but will help clear your skin, help with muscle recovery and assist in waking you up. When you shower, i recommend using a soap that isn't fragrances. This will help make sure that your cologne has a distinct smell, and not mixed with other crap. Also, make sure that you wash your hair often too, because who wants greasy hair?

2- DEODORANT
I personally use old spice roll on ( Amazon product ASIN B00133JJ50) aswell as canned deodorant for when I train. You should apply it in the morning under your shirt, and throughout the day if necessary.

3- BODY HAIR
Shave your armpits. Its not feminine, Our underarm hair traps the moisture on our skin, giving bacteria more time to produce the bad smells that you want to avoid. Shaving your armpit hair can help maximise the effectiveness of the deodorants that you use. Also, dont forget to shave your pubes. I shouldn't have to explain that one.

4- ORAL HYGIENE
Make sure your brushing your teeth before breakfast and before you go to bed. Preferrablt, use an electric toothbrush. Also make sure to get a tongue scraper. This is because bad breaths main cause is bacteria stored on the tongue. You can also brush the inside of your cheeks, and the roof of your mouth but that is optional. See a dentist if your breath smells bad, because it can be a sign of gum disease, and other issues. Make sure you chew gum or eat mints throughout the day. Personally, i use XXX mints. The smell and taste lasts quite a while. A pack should last a day or 2. Make sure that you eat one after a meal, especially if it is a food that smells bad. For example: Peanuts.

5- COLOGNE
Make sure you find a signature cologne for summer and one for winter. Personally, for summer i recommend Prada Luna Rossa Ocean or Prada L’Homme. And for winter i recommend Stronger with you intensely or Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb extreme. Don't spray too much or too little. Depending on the fragrance, it should be between 4 and 8 sprays. You can also carry travel fragrances to reapply wherever you are. You should apply your cologne right after a shower. OPTIONAL: Apply vaseline on pulse points before you apply cologne. This helps the fragrance last longer

6- CLOTHES
Fairly self explanatory, but make sure you wear different clothes everyday, and don't wear something more than once before washing it. Also, make sure that you change clothes after exercise. Not only does this improve your scent, but it also helps control body acne. Make sure to wash your shoes relatively often too, because nobody wants stinky feet.

7- PHEROMONES (THEORY)
Copied straight from google: 'A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to affect the behavior of the receiving individuals.' There isn't very much research on it, and i personally haven't tried it. It could just be a placebo, but some people think that it can make people fall in love with you.
I don't shower daily and I don't wear deodorant. Deodorant is very bad for you.

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and ReinerGeist1
In this thread ill give you everything you'll ever need for smelling good. Wether you already know bits, or know nothing at all it'll help you.

1- SHOWER EVERDAY
Fairly self explanatory, but i recomment showering in the morning, and after you train(if you go to the gym or exercise). Both of these should be extrememly cold. This will not only close your pores, but will help clear your skin, help with muscle recovery and assist in waking you up. When you shower, i recommend using a soap that isn't fragrances. This will help make sure that your cologne has a distinct smell, and not mixed with other crap. Also, make sure that you wash your hair often too, because who wants greasy hair?

2- DEODORANT
I personally use old spice roll on ( Amazon product ASIN B00133JJ50) aswell as canned deodorant for when I train. You should apply it in the morning under your shirt, and throughout the day if necessary.

3- BODY HAIR
Shave your armpits. Its not feminine, Our underarm hair traps the moisture on our skin, giving bacteria more time to produce the bad smells that you want to avoid. Shaving your armpit hair can help maximise the effectiveness of the deodorants that you use. Also, dont forget to shave your pubes. I shouldn't have to explain that one.

4- ORAL HYGIENE
Make sure your brushing your teeth before breakfast and before you go to bed. Preferrablt, use an electric toothbrush. Also make sure to get a tongue scraper. This is because bad breaths main cause is bacteria stored on the tongue. You can also brush the inside of your cheeks, and the roof of your mouth but that is optional. See a dentist if your breath smells bad, because it can be a sign of gum disease, and other issues. Make sure you chew gum or eat mints throughout the day. Personally, i use XXX mints. The smell and taste lasts quite a while. A pack should last a day or 2. Make sure that you eat one after a meal, especially if it is a food that smells bad. For example: Peanuts.

5- COLOGNE
Make sure you find a signature cologne for summer and one for winter. Personally, for summer i recommend Prada Luna Rossa Ocean or Prada L’Homme. And for winter i recommend Stronger with you intensely or Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb extreme. Don't spray too much or too little. Depending on the fragrance, it should be between 4 and 8 sprays. You can also carry travel fragrances to reapply wherever you are. You should apply your cologne right after a shower. OPTIONAL: Apply vaseline on pulse points before you apply cologne. This helps the fragrance last longer

6- CLOTHES
Fairly self explanatory, but make sure you wear different clothes everyday, and don't wear something more than once before washing it. Also, make sure that you change clothes after exercise. Not only does this improve your scent, but it also helps control body acne. Make sure to wash your shoes relatively often too, because nobody wants stinky feet.

7- PHEROMONES (THEORY)
Copied straight from google: 'A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to affect the behavior of the receiving individuals.' There isn't very much research on it, and i personally haven't tried it. It could just be a placebo, but some people think that it can make people fall in love with you.
Use IPL light to permanently destroy your armpit hair, and DHT inhibitors to slow down regrowth globally.
Also don't eat smelly shit like onions garlic, spices (over for curries) eggs, broccolis, spinach etc
When you sweat your body will exude all of that disgusting shit and you're gonna stink like a deathnic

Put oldspice if you want estrogens entering your body.

Use men's non metal deodorant and wear any half decent cologne because barely any dudes wear it and you don't want to smell too obviously

Personally I wear Paco Rabbane phantom its a summer and winter fragrance so its very versatile

because it stresses your body
muscles are not natural why do you have to keep going to the gym to keep your "gains" because all your gains are just muscle swelling that will dissapear
its very unhealthy for you and it will kill you
ok sv3rige