FULL LIPMAXX GUIDE

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Lips are an underrated aspect of your face that is often overlooked, it can really add to a face making it much more appealing, especially so for prettyboys.

Ideally you want your lips to look soft and smooth with a pink color to them

It is important to hydrate your lips, drink often 3L+

lip scrubbing using wet towel or toothbrush (do this 2-3 times a day)

Don't use chapstick it is a meme

If you have black or brown lips, or have asymmetry between the color of the bottom and top lip then consider bleaching them or using lip pigmentation removal treatment

If you have thin lips correct it using volufiline if that doesn't work use filler

SPF50 cream apply to lips 2x a day

NOTE: If you have a lip tie it could fuck up the shape of your lips so be sure to get them removed if you have them

If none of these work and still have shitt lip texture either rope or swallow your pride and use transparent lip gloss, you make think it's gay at first but as long as you get a transparent one it will look natural

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, CyprusGD, Sondern and 7 others
Why for prettyboys especially?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Why for prettyboys especially?
cause masculine pheno can still look decent with non plump lips whereas for prettyboys they look uncanny with small or dark lips

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
I'm going the extra mile and dermarolling those bitches+tinted lip balm afterwards+spf lip balm

I exfoliated my lips with my toothbrush and put tinted lip balm afterwards they were rossy and bigger for hrs, it went out when I started eating

just pass the lip balm slightly over the lips once, more and you'll look like a puerto rican whowa

Lipmaxxing tip: put cinamon on ur lips for 15mins then wash it off for bigger more brighter lips

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Darwined and Deleted member 22126
Lipmaxxing tip: put cinamon on ur lips for 15mins then wash it off for bigger more brighter lips
Does that actually work I might try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Does that actually work I might try it
Yeah just dont leave it for 2 long cuz that shit burns as a motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Verse
I have narrow lips with a strong downward frown at neutral resting position. As far as I know there's no way to widen lips nor make it look smiley. Perhaps someone who's more knowledgable can suggest a remedy.

I have narrow lips with a strong downward frown at neutral resting position. As far as I know there's no way to widen lips nor make it look smiley. Perhaps someone who's more knowledgable can suggest a remedy.
there is a way you can widen your mouth but it isn't worth it since you'll get wrinkles in your mouth area by mid 20s, although MSE may be a possible way you can widen mouth, only downside is that it takes ages, is expensive and may make your nose wider, aswell as create some asymettry

there is a way you can widen your mouth but it isn't worth it since you'll get wrinkles in your mouth area by mid 20s, although MSE may be a possible way you can widen mouth, only downside is that it takes ages, is expensive and may make your nose wider, aswell as create some asymettry
What is MSE and how does it work? If it's jaw surgery, my jaws are mostly healthy and probably wouldn't be operated on by any surgeon.

If you have thin lips correct it using volufiline if that doesn't work use filler
What does volufilline do? Where can i get it? Send link . My thin lips are holding me back please

What does volufilline do? Where can i get it? Send link . My thin lips are holding me back please
This usually refers to "Sidmool Cederma Volufiline 100%", there are also a few variations and is difficult to get depending on the country.

Never tried this, nor do I honestly believe in the benefits.

Why spf for lips?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I need wider lips.

I widened my mouth I never developed wrinkles

Applying commercial sunscreen to the lips is a very good idea and recommended for all who enjoy swallowing jew chemical xenoestrogen phthalates

I have brown lips and light skin, it fucks with my coloring :feelsbadman: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: latino_
wtf is volufiline never heard of that

btw i have small lips :/

I will start dermarolling them to try make them redder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
yes bro trust me inject estrogen and you will be a mogger chad
Seriously keep your lips as they are. You wouldn't want to have very full lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and latino_
Thats true, girls always comment on my lips lmao
Lips are an underrated aspect of your face that is often overlooked, it can really add to a face making it much more appealing, especially so for prettyboys.

Ideally you want your lips to look soft and smooth with a pink color to them

View attachment 1894969

It is important to hydrate your lips, drink often 3L+

lip scrubbing using wet towel or toothbrush (do this 2-3 times a day)

Don't use chapstick it is a meme

If you have black or brown lips, or have asymmetry between the color of the bottom and top lip then consider bleaching them or using lip pigmentation removal treatment

View attachment 1894977

NOTE: If you have a lip tie it could fuck up the shape of your lips so be sure to get them removed if you have them

If none of these work and still have shitt lip texture either rope or swallow your pride and use transparent lip gloss, you make think it's gay at first but as long as you get a transparent one it will look natural

Where can I find somewhere to get this done?

Whats a lip tie?

and if someone wanted slightly smaller lips what would you recommend besides a lip reduction?

• Woah
Google clinics near you

lip reduction or DIY with knife lol
What if someone wanted to get more defined lips and a defined cuspids bow? what do you recommend?

Google clinics near you
What do i google specifically because i cant find any lip lightening lasers near me

• Hmm...
What if someone wanted to get more defined lips and a defined cuspids bow? what do you recommend?

What do i google specifically because i cant find any lip lightening lasers near me
Ask a dermatologist, they might be able to do it.

How long does it last?

I’m currently looking forward to fix my thin lips and asymmetries, which are currently one of my biggest failos. In order to fix this, I’ll do the following:
  • I will probably use Volufiline, but I’m trying to find other methods to fix my thin lips.
  • Orthodontic Appliance (I.e. INVISALIGN) to fix my malocclusion and fix my asymmetries.
  • Mouth ties removal.

• +1
Female gaze is often interested at male lips. They are seen as one of the most intimate and sensual parts of a man; they are linked to oral sex, kissing, but also kinkier stuff like biting.

Ever notice how most erotic imagery aimed at women often pays some attention to the mouth? There's always kissing, or eyes looking at lips, or lips almost touching, or kissing of the neck.
Vampires may be as popular as they are with women specifically because of the high importance that this figure assigns to lips, kissing, biting, etc.
Sexy images of vampires always have them baring their fangs, biting into a neck, licking their lips seductively, or drops of bloods drippling from their mouths onto their chin.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and makeme183
I’m currently looking forward to fix my thin lips and asymmetries, which are currently one of my biggest failos. In order to fix this, I’ll do the following:
  • I will probably use Volufiline, but I’m trying to find other methods to fix my thin lips.
  • Orthodontic Appliance (I.e. INVISALIGN) to fix my malocclusion and fix my asymmetries.
  • Mouth ties removal.
Female gaze is often interested at male lips. They are seen as one of the most intimate and sensual parts of a man; they are linked to oral sex, kissing, but also kinkier stuff like biting.

Ever notice how most erotic imagery aimed at women often pays some attention to the mouth? There's always kissing, or eyes looking at lips, or lips almost touching, or kissing of the neck.
Vampires may be as popular as they are with women specifically because of the high importance that this figure assigns to lips, kissing, biting, etc.
Sexy images of vampires always have them baring their fangs, biting into a neck, licking their lips seductively, or drops of bloods drippling from their mouths onto their chin.
Trust me you do not want very full lips as a man. I always wanted to reduce my lip fullness. I always thought as a teen that it looked so out of place on an otherwise whitish passing face.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183