Full lips: halo or falo?

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
I was teased in school due to my lips. But since tik tok and pretty boys became a thing they seem to be in trend.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3043
please stop suckin cheeks it gives them a droppier shape that is very gay looking ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, tyronelite, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
I think they just have to be proportional ngl. Full lips are a halo, but many chads have quite thin lips.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and GymcelDoomer
depends on how it harmonizes with your face

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and to_stop_da_cope
I wish I had an upper lip like you, mine is almost non-existent and very thin, which sucks and makes my philtrum even longer. You're lucky.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
lips are very important yours are really good

please stop suckin cheeks it gives them a droppier shape that is very gay looking ngl

I'm not. Its literally the shadows from thy light reflecting on my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Full lips are a halo, big lips a failo... You have big lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4430
I'm not. Its literally the shadows from thy light reflecting on my face
it's odd i have the same shape when i do it. The sole issue i see is that they'r a bit puffy,and somewhat downturned. But otherwise it's fine.
But we'r paradoxical. Aren't u gonna marry a villager from pakistan?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Full lips are a halo, big lips a failo... You have big lips

Nigga George Floyd has big lips. I think I'm safe. Not that my head has grown they look more proportional

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mentolabial fold :sick::sick:
i have the same

downturned lips almost always look shitty in dudes

Nigga George Floyd has big lips. I think I'm safe. Not that my head has grown they look more proportional
You have big lips that lack width... Usually quite a gay looking feature, if you don't wanna hear it you shouldn't have asked
It's (somewhat) fixable tho, mouth widening, bimax, or maybe there are options for lip reduction

You have big lips that lack width... Usually quite a gay looking feature, if you don't wanna hear it you shouldn't have asked
It's (somewhat) fixable tho, mouth widening, bimax, or maybe there are options for lip reduction

I agree width part but they're not overly large and off putting is what i meant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Darkstrand
I agree width part but they're not overly large and off putting is what i meant.
I see what you mean, yeah true, what really failos them is width, would look good in wider, have you tried a mouth stretcher?

• +1
for ethnic standard it's bad, but you know that already.i always was a fan of rather thin lips, it's more high class, but now titktok and estrogen in water made it as such that DSL are what you need to be prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Darkstrand
Pitt lips are ideal

• +1
How to Contour Different Lips Shapes

for ethnic standard it's bad, but you know that already.i always was a fan of rather thin lips, it's more high class, but now titktok and estrogen in water made it as such that DSL are what you need to be prettyboy

Full lips being in trend is the only good thing about 2020. Thin lips get mogged

I see what you mean, yeah true, what really failos them is width, would look good in wider, have you tried a mouth stretcher?

No, I didn't know that was a thing

Full lips being in trend is the only good thing about 2020. Thin lips get mogged
i have in between lips both in width and fullness. Basically zayn malik's ones. but yeah for prettyboy you need dick lips

They are a halo, the biggest thing people complimented me in my life is either lips or eyes
SmartSelect 20201225 144445 Gallery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GymcelDoomer
Yall can keep coping but this is what foids desire in 2020.
Screenshot 20201225 182329
Screenshot 20201225 182314

He's suckin in his cheeks
IMG 20201225 182342

• +1
it is what it is, i autism maxxed to understand the prettyboy appeal, and most have feminine or rather prey eyes with exposure, so it can't be eyes. they all have good nose, but for a caucasian it's normal, so it's only about lips given you have decent bones obviously.

too much, chico's are IDEAL :
View attachment 889851

the transition from thin lips being the ideal to now full lips is like big tits going out of fashion and everyone obsessing over ass. Your archaic beauty standards dont apply anymore fella

• JFL
the transition from thin lips being the ideal to now full lips is like big tits going out of fashion and everyone obsessing over ass. Your archaic beauty standards dont apply anymore fella
keep coping DSLcel

tom hardy would be washing cars if not for his lips. lip halo is legit. just gonna keep googling celebs with big lips for copium fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GymcelDoomer