Full proof test to see if you are good looking

A

A23ghskung

Gold
There was a study I don’t remember the name but it said that babies brain release dopamine when looking at attractive faces and respond well to them, for example if one of your friend has a brother who happens to be a toddler or you sister or even your little brother is a toddler/baby and he appreciates your company or is playful with you it means your attractive if not your ugly sorry for you.

Can someone link the study saying babies brain release dopamine when seeing attractive faces?

Edit: and also if you happen to know a gay guy ask him if your attractive if he says yes then you’ll know the answer, since gays are lookists and won’t lie to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 14392 and gymmaxedhorse
change my name to the kid thats a baby GOAT.

I have a >1 years old cousin who laughs/gets emotionless whenever she looks at my face, which mogs the way she reacts to my other relatives since she straight up starts crying when she looks at someone who is not her mother, father or brother. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
There was a study I don’t remember the name but it said that babies brain release dopamine when looking at attractive faces and respond well to them, for example if one of your friend has a brother who happens to be a toddler or you sister or even your little brother is a toddler/baby and he appreciates your company or is playful with you it means your attractive if not your ugly sorry for you.

Can someone link the study saying babies brain release dopamine when seeing attractive faces?

Edit: and also if you happen to know a gay guy ask him if your attractive if he says yes then you’ll know the answer, since gays are lookists and won’t lie to you

This post is retarded.

Even if babies and toddlers respond more positively to attractive faces compared to average/ugly ones, does not mean that they don't respond way more positively to your body language, behaviour, and vocal tone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and Dystopian
Muh toddlers, only pinkwel would care about shit like that.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
Cope it doesn’t mean anything if your little brother/sister apreaciate your company, It’s 99% dur to your personality and because they know you for a while.

i used to strongly believe that theory when i was a giga narcy (before i found this forum) but then i saw a baby smiling at my fat coworker (worked part time retail)

... i still remember that moment, destroyed my hopes and dreams :fuk: @ForeverRecession @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 1 other person
i used to strongly believe that theory when i was a giga narcy (before i found this forum) but then i saw a baby smiling at my fat coworker (worked part time retail)

... i still remember that moment, destroyed my hopes and dreams :fuk: @ForeverRecession @Chadeep
Brutal baby pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
only way to know is how people treat you. If people are generally nice you you = look good; if you ugly then people give you minimal attention and say only what is needed.

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms, Yerico7 and Deleted member 15827
only way to know is how people treat you. If people are generally nice you you = look good; if you ugly then people give you minimal attention and say only what is needed.
so brutal man im above avg but just knowing this is the way of the world is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I mean yea that’s true but you’ll always be HIGH inhib if you always gotta pay attention to how well others treat you and stuff, this method is very counterproductive imo