fumbled my first ever cold approach in hs

What she say
so I didn't really like ask her too much about it, but I basically hit her up and I was like do you wanna start like talking stage? You know get to know each other and she said I'm not really looking to commit now but I'm definitely open and getting to know you and like talking to you more and we like talk every day and some dude tried to make a move and she said she didn't see him that way so I'm just really confused
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
Happens lol.

One time I got cold approached and I did the conversation fine but never asked for socials.

So it basically rendered everything useless and was a waste of time.

I still wonder if i'll ever see that girl again.
hope you do man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
so I didn't really like ask her too much about it, but I basically hit her up and I was like do you wanna start like talking stage? You know get to know each other and she said I'm not really looking to commit now but I'm definitely open and getting to know you and like talking to you more and we like talk every day and some dude tried to make a move and she said she didn't see him that way so I'm just really confused
She just wants to take things slow from what I can infer. Idk her tho so don’t really take my advice too much
 
She just wants to take things slow from what I can infer. Idk her tho so don’t really take my advice too much
seems like a private person but yeah i assumed too
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
so I didn't really like ask her too much about it, but I basically hit her up and I was like do you wanna start like talking stage? You know get to know each other and she said I'm not really looking to commit now but I'm definitely open and getting to know you and like talking to you more and we like talk every day and some dude tried to make a move and she said she didn't see him that way so I'm just really confused
You asked the bitch if she wanted to start a talking stage???!?!??
 
You asked the bitch if she wanted to start a talking stage???!?!??
nigga no🤦‍♂️ a different girl i've been knowing for a while and if your weirded out about the talking stage part in hs it's literally essential to date
 
nigga no🤦‍♂️ a different girl i've been knowing for a while and if your weirded out about the talking stage part in hs it's literally essential to date
It’s just about the friction of asking “do you want to start a talking stage” it’s stupid man and you can do better charisma max
 

Similar threads

Aokiuwu
Replies
9
Views
106
greytrucel
G
brutalcow62
Replies
0
Views
34
brutalcow62
brutalcow62
bibbi
Replies
2
Views
46
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
crinkledupsodacan55
Replies
4
Views
87
Quanicle
Quanicle
mrcatman741
Replies
7
Views
141
PakAryan
PakAryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top