fumbled opportunity with 1.80 hot jb because of retardedcopers.org

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
she came talking to me but i answered super autistically and shut down the conversation without even looking at her because muh bull it's over for you
@subhumanchad @WishIwasChico drop address retards you owe me a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
Don't worry just play the anime again and she'll reappear. Then approach her with full confidence

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It’s No ones fault you are socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, negawattlol and terrorblade
It’s No ones fault you are socially retarded
Show some respect, greycel. He's fucking your mom right now.

Preview previewmp4

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, IAMNOTANINCEL, chadmanlet04 and 4 others
Don't worry just play the anime again and she'll reappear. Then approach her with full confidence
you think you're superior bro?? indeed i'll have many more opportunities, planes always land on the same airports

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and USERΝAME
Show some respect, greycel. He's fucking your mom right now.

View attachment 3000929
Kill yourself you nigger , keep sucking off a random mentally ill Italian man on an Indian forum , your parents self harm thinking of the abomination they spawned , I bet you keep refreshing as I am typing this to see if the bull liked your comment so you can finally get some dopamine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, the BULL and 2 others
she came talking to me but i answered super autistically and shut down the conversation without even looking at her because muh bull it's over for you
@subhumanchad @WishIwasChico drop address retards you owe me a lot
U r retardedcoper for believing .org advice

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
cope. if people here told me i'm gl i would behave way different irl
You are good looking don’t listen to the schizos on here , they think that anyone who doesn’t look like this is bad looking

IMG 5729

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and the BULL
Kill yourself you nigger , keep sucking off a random mentally ill Italian man on an Indian forum , your parents self harm thinking of the abomination they spawned , I bet you keep refreshing as I am typing this to see if the bull liked your comment so you can finally get some dopamine.
6fb2fa6d4aa029836eaf02ab32a5bd25

Then you woke up.

Universe Mirror GIF

keep barking for me you abused dog while I am emptying my balls in your mother
You must be either a kid or newcel if you take everything seriously here lol. Any sane user would've ignored that. If i really hurt your feelings, well guess sorry. This forum is full of shitposts, so don't try to take anything as serious next time.

• JFL
Then you woke up.

Universe Mirror GIF
You have an extremely sad Life. Muh assholes and feet muh bwc muh Instagram models. Touch some fucking grass

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
tales

• Ugh..
You have an extremely sad Life. Muh assholes and feet muh bwc muh Instagram models. Touch some fucking grass
Says the guy who delivers Uber Eats for a shitty living AND refuses to wash his hands before touching the customer's food. You nasty motherfucker 🤢🤢🤮

Says the guy who delivers Uber Eats for a shitty living AND refuses to wash his hands before touching the customer's food. You nasty motherfucker 🤢🤢🤮
Jack ma worked in fast food Is never too late to make money

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lookologist003 and WeiWei
Any sane user would've ignored that.
Too bad I am not sane .NOW DO ME A FAVOUR AND SLIT YOUR THROAT INFRONT OF YOUR SUBHUMAN PARENTS SO THEY CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY , THEY WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO REJOICE , HOW DOES IT FEEL ? ONE OF YOUR ACTIONS WILL FINALLY BRING THEM HAPPINESS ,NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE HUH? A WEIGHT (you ) WILL BE TAKEN OFF THEIR SHOULDERS

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Bomber517
Too bad I am not sane .NOW DO ME A FAVOUR AND SLIT YOUR THROAT INFRONT OF YOUR SUBHUMAN PARENTS SO THEY CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY , THEY WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO REJOICE , HOW DOES IT FEEL ? ONE OF YOUR ACTIONS WILL FINALLY BRING THEM HAPPINESS ,NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE HUH? A WEIGHT (you ) WILL BE TAKEN OFF THEIR SHOULDERS
Nigger is about activate Richard Ramirez

Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Nigger is about activate Richard Ramirez

View attachment 3000994
FUCK OFF YOU PISS SKIN KAZAKH CHINK , I AM 100% SURE YOUR PARENTS CONTEMPLATE WHETHER TO MURDER YOU WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING SINCE THEY REGRET NOT ABORTING YOU WHILE YOU WERE A LITTLE PARASITE IN YOUR WHORE MOTHER’S DISGUSTING WOMB.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Bomber517