Funky puts fullmakeup to his face

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Just zoom his skin. Muh retinol.

Also he does not even look like his frauded pics in video form.

You cannot fraud u shit genes in irl.

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and Saint Casanova
Holy fucking oiliness. Imagine going out like that.

Shine bright like a diamond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Use1ess, ascension and 2 others
Holy fucking oiliness. Imagine going out like that.

Shine bright like a diamond
The women that fired him in his job asked why he looked so pale. Nigga puts makeup to his whole face and combine that with all sweat. It will shine like polished turd.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
The women that fired him in his job asked why he looked so pale. Nigga puts makeup to his whole face and combine that with all sweat. It will shine like polished turd.
I mean I respect men wanting to look better but I stand by what I've said many times before : women will not accept blatant make up on their man

You don’t look too far from him. Both bimbo looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, exo and MoggedToGandyHeaven
Just let him try to cope with not being white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Alucard69 and med
I thought the vid attached would be the og vid of him in a tv show clapping and shit i was excited

He mogs in that second clip tbh, got to give it to him he’d ascended
are we seeing same video? He looks worse because he is not cheek sucking and jutting.

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
Bro is so butt hurt I did mog battles that he is doing the same thing. 34 yrs old man

,makeup shine like that when u are sweating :D
Yeah so. I have healthier skin than U I can do makeup. Of u do makeup it looks shitty. Also it's moisturizer maybe u see that as make up lol

I mean I respect men wanting to look better but I stand by what I've said many times before : women will not accept blatant make up on their man
Literally no one asked me irl if I was using make up. And tis not makeup it's retinol combined with moisturizer. I have the healthiest skin. This oldcel wants to cope. Let him

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Might aswell retire with looksmaxxing bhai

Literally no one asked me irl if I was using make up. And tis not makeup it's retinol combined with moisturizer. I have the healthiest skin. This oldcel wants to cope. Let him
U dont think I dont remember u stories lol.

I looked pale cuz I wasn't using bb cream only retinol and I was using spf and didn't go in the sun. Also I was eating barely cuz I was sick. Makeup doesn't make Some1 look pale. Actually the opposite. Oldcel

Bro don't believe this oldcel. He is butt hurt cuz I made some mog battles of him. He is literally obsessed as hell with me.

Here is a comparison. Pic after just waking up no make up no retinol. Other one is with some bb cream and retinol and moisturizer. Literally only gave me a tan.

Attachments

• IMG_20241010_223949.jpg
    IMG_20241010_223949.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241010_223957.jpg
    IMG_20241010_223957.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
These two homo ethnics at it again 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tommy365, ascension and RealFunkyFlamingo
Look at his folds and wrinkles. This nigga literally is jealous of my collagen. Even his gay bb cream can't hide that shit. He is also balding a lil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_224326.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_224326.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241010_224320.jpg
    IMG_20241010_224320.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
Look at his folds and wrinkles. This nigga literally is jealous of my collagen. Even his gay bb cream can't hide that shit. He is also balding a lil
He is using bb cream in these pics btw and still look old as hell jfll. He thinks make up is magic

Shut ur ass noodle arms u don't know shit about me.
Disgraceful this skinny manlet has 0 muscle mass. Eats carbs every day. Bloats. And uses bb cream. And is roasting me cuz I posted his pics without his consent. Nigga is dumb as hell. If u post ur pics here there is no consent needed. He says he has gf. But I see an apartment in his pics with almost nothing. Most likely he lives on his own and is an incel wages laving and puts some bb cream. Sad. Just log off and delete acc u oldcel

The kinds like him are the ones who dress in oversized jackets and shirts so that women won't notice his 0 sex appeal. They'll notice it when they're in bed tho. And then she will flake on him next time. They'll choose some ltn with height and physique over this guy

He says face is everything but irl he is high mtn at best. With filters and Cheeksucking and better eye color even then he doesn't touch chadlite. Let alone chad. This guy is mega delusional. More delusional than me. Which is an achievement. And is now butt hurt as hell

If i saw him on the street, i would not think he is gl or anything, just normal guy

Attachments

• IMG_20241010_230136.jpg
    IMG_20241010_230136.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241010_220954.jpg
    IMG_20241010_220954.jpg
    992 KB · Views: 0
why are you bulking. Do you want cock or pussy huh
Cuz I looked small and this is my last bulk. It'll last for 7 months approx and then I'll hopefully cut to very lean levels.

Attachments

• IMG_20241010_231022.jpg
    IMG_20241010_231022.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Cuz I looked small and this is my last bulk. It'll last for 7 months approx and then I'll hopefully cut to very lean levels.
ok 🤷. What is your height and frame like. If they are both good then either lose weight and just be lean or do SARMS / steroids tbh.