Funniest shit just happened

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,739
Reputation
35,353
I got a scam call from an Indian call centre offering me a new iPhone 🔥

I played along with it

Then once they asked for my name I called him an Indian nigga faggot scammer and he fully crashed the fuck out and started insulting my parents saying he’s gonna kill me ☠️☠️


Nigga thinks I’m that retarded yeah just offer me a new iPhone for free right

Holy fuck I hate Indians

And the audacity to get mad at me was funny
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gupp_A, tansel, 0ogrpostcel and 2 others
I've never gotten scam called, messaged or even emailed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and TGUN.
that was just jason vorheeres
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
I've never gotten scam called, messaged or even emailed.
Same

I always see videos online of people getting them

So I was quite excited once I got it lol

I knew straight away it was a scam it’s so obvious
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Well. That guy probably gonna rope soon.:feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
what would you do if you aged like chico

seeing as u both are polish
me being polish doesn't mean I'm anywhere chicos level, it's like comparing a cat to a lion because they're both mammals.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
me being polish doesn't mean I'm anywhere chicos level, it's like comparing a cat to a lion because they're both mammals.
well

i wasnt being serious haha
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
I got a scam call from an Indian call centre offering me a new iPhone 🔥
I played along with it

Then once they asked for my name I called him an Indian nigga faggot scammer and he fully crashed the fuck out and started insulting my parents saying he’s gonna kill me ☠️☠️


Nigga thinks I’m that retarded yeah just offer me a new iPhone for free right

Holy fuck I hate Indians

And the audacity to get mad at me was funny
i wish to get into these typa situations
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
8
Views
69
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Nectar
Replies
6
Views
56
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
14
Views
94
Idontknowlol
Idontknowlol
Messabouts
Replies
1
Views
14
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
Prøphet
Replies
7
Views
111
Accursed
Accursed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top