LeonardMariana
6’2” cutecel Big 500 BVLL
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2026
- Posts
- 1,292
- Reputation
- 1,383
I was in a frat and hung out with a lot of very promiscuous women
The topic of body count came up (NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS WITH WOMEN)
I said 20 is too much (I thought this was a bluepilled answer LOL)
They freaked out and said im immature
“Any man who cares about body count is a boy who isnt grown”
For reference, all of these girls have 20+
two of them have 80+
One of them then said men like more experienced women because they fuck better
This is what w*men genuinely believe in 2026
The topic of body count came up (NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS WITH WOMEN)
I said 20 is too much (I thought this was a bluepilled answer LOL)
They freaked out and said im immature
“Any man who cares about body count is a boy who isnt grown”
For reference, all of these girls have 20+
two of them have 80+
One of them then said men like more experienced women because they fuck better
This is what w*men genuinely believe in 2026