Funny & Blackpilling coworker story

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
So I used to work at a pizza place, mainly working in the back. One of my coworkers was this girl in highschool. Kinda pretty, she looked like a mix between ellie kemper & hailey baldwin.

Anyway, she was a complete bitch to work with. This foid would complain about the most random shit, would leave as early as possible and would take forever with the tips. The only good thing about her was that her family was rich, and her mom would come in and tip us $30 every friday.

So one day, I was chillin with one of my friends in the back and my manager comes in. He looks super fucking pissed. I asked what’s up and he says he doesn’t want to talk about it. What I found out from another girl working there is that this bitch made a tiktok of us

I‘ll never forget this shit mane. She showed me the tiktok where she essentially complains about working with “gross men” all day (bitch this is pizza kitchen fuck off)

And the first nigga she films in the video is me…with a gross emoji
shocked mr bean GIF

This was before I found looksmaxxing, so I looked fat asf a had a horrible nerd afro.

The thing is is that I was never rude to this bitch ever. We would literally talk and I thought we had an ok relationship.

I just laughed when I saw it, but I was hurt deep down. Very memorable blackpilled moment for me. It was also the first time I was in a tiktok JFL

The manager took the girl outside and forced her to delete the tiktok. It wasn't long before she left the job cuz every nigga hated her after that.

Fuck foids mane.

@HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @NFA PB @Zer0/∞ @ChiraqJihad @ascension @luljankybo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Bushman, ShowerMaxxing and 30 others
Brutal as fuck.

I remember my times working in a kitchen. Sluts used to want my cock, but I would reject them. One time I was holding a hot dog about to put it on a plate and some slut comes up to me and says, “hmm, that looks good in your hand” and asks me if I’ve ever been in love.

Then I got her IG and right after I follow her she uploads a picture of her without a shirt. And before that post, she hadn’t uploaded shit in months.

Then she messaged me and I didn’t see it, so the next day she playfully punched me and said “how come you didn’t message me back?”

Basically I had all the bitches under my thumb and never gave them this top tier dickdown

Mic drop faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rimaxtis, blite and 14 others
Brutal as fuck.

I remember my times working in a kitchen. Sluts used to want my cock, but I would reject them. One time I was holding a hot dog about to put it on a plate and some slut comes up to me and says, “hmm, that looks good in your hand” and asks me if I’ve ever been in love.

Then I got her IG and right after I follow her she uploads a picture of her without a shirt. And before that post, she hadn’t uploaded shit in months.

Then she messaged me and I didn’t see it, so the next day she playfully punched me and said “how come you didn’t message me back?”

Basically I had all the bitches under my thumb and never gave them this top tier dickdown

Mic drop faggots
Tales from the slums of Bangalore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Rimaxtis, OutTheAbyss and 10 others
Brutal as fuck.

Mic drop faggots
Many men man

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19174
Tales from the slums of Bangalore
No I’m being honest bro this shit may sound like a fairy tale but I’m telling you, most these sluts are dumb as fuck when they see a good looking man such as myself. They start to do cringe shit and make a clown out of themselves.

Another time, a girl asked me out and I said no and a few days later I happened to walk by her and the bitch just randomly tripped and almost fell over a trash can. 🤣 I guess she got nervous when I walked by.

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, blite, Deleted member 26657 and 2 others
So I used to work at a pizza place, mainly working in the back. One of my coworkers was this girl in highschool. Kinda pretty, she looked like a mix between ellie kemper & hailey baldwin.

Anyway, she was a complete bitch to work with. This foid would complain about the most random shit, would leave as early as possible and would take forever with the tips. The only good thing about her was that her family was rich, and her mom would come in and tip us $30 every friday.

So one day, I was chillin with one of my friends in the back and my manager comes in. He looks super fucking pissed. I asked what’s up and he says he doesn’t want to talk about it. What I found out from another girl working there is that this bitch made a tiktok of us

I‘ll never forget this shit mane. She showed me the tiktok where she essentially complains about working with “gross men” all day (bitch this is pizza kitchen fuck off)

shocked mr bean GIF

This was before I found looksmaxxing, so I looked fat asf a had a horrible nerd afro.

The thing is is that I was never rude to this bitch ever. We would literally talk and I thought we had an ok relationship.

I just laughed when I saw it, but I was hurt deep down. Very memorable blackpilled moment for me. It was also the first time I was in a tiktok JFL

The manager took the girl outside and forced her to delete the tiktok. It wasn't long before she left the job cuz every nigga hated her after that.

Fuck foids mane.

Should have gang-raped her, and made your own TikTok...

... where she is crying, covered in blood and sperm :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5'7 zoomer and Vain786
Should have gang-raped her, and made your own TikTok...

... where she is crying, covered in blood and sperm :feelskek:
Nah, should've cracked her skull open and left her to leak out. I did nothing to her and she did that shit to me. Fuck foids man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Mouthbreath and Vain786

shocked mr bean GIF

Fuck foids mane.

What did u work as

Not a single word incel

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Manletmachine

shocked mr bean GIF

Fuck foids mane.

what a fucking whore

Fuck, this is my worst nightmare. I look like utter, utter shit on camera and being exposed like that on tiktok would make me rope.

Also this is proof that no matter how nice you are to a girl, you'll always be gross to her if you're ugly. They don't even see you as human tbh, they don't give a fuck about your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 19174
Read every wore

Fuck, this is my worst nightmare. I look like utter, utter shit on camera and being exposed like that on tiktok would make me rope.

Also this is proof that no matter how nice you are to a girl, you'll always be gross to her if you're ugly. They don't even see you as human tbh, they don't give a fuck about your feelings.
and you know what the worst part is? The comments were agreeing with her

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 23218
thoughts?
I hate foids this is why I refuse to interact with them unless I have to for group projects they all probably judge us incels

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19174
and you know what the worst part is? The comments were agreeing with her

May Allah bestow destruction upon her life and the commenters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23218
brooootal...

ive looksmaxxed and she'd probably still do the same shit to me

why didnt u guys gang rape her ?

This is tales but this exact thing is my biggest fear when going out

I'm sorry, I hope the video doesnt get popular
It never did and my manager forced her to delete it once he found out. It was only up for like 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
If this would happen to me I would sue her