Funny how I am banking on this to boost me to a Chadlite

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
From the profile morphs I've done where I bring my maxilla forward I think it tips me into Chadlite realm (based on my personal view of aesthetics and narcy bias)
But when I see it from just the teeth's perspective it makes me think, how the hell is this going to have such an impact on my face? it will probably be a subtle, barely noticeable change

ezgif-3-88b2f4dd37.gif

From the profile morphs I've done where I bring my maxilla forward I think it tips me into Chadlite realm (based on my personal view of aesthetics and narcy bias)
But when I see it from just the teeth's perspective it makes me think, how the hell is this going to have such an impact on my face? it will probably be a subtle, barely noticeable change

ezgif-3-88b2f4dd37.gif
Everyone rates them selves to high, I rate myself niche ltn though

no, its not.

Single jaw surgery with linear advancement of 4-5mm won't do shit for PSL-rating unless you're already chadlite and your retruded maxilla is currently bringing your rating down.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Jaw surgery will only advance the lower maxilla, leaving the mid face and upper maxilla behind

Single jaw surgery with linear advancement of 4-5mm won't do shit for PSL-rating unless you're already chadlite and your retruded maxilla is currently bringing your rating down.
I am HTN with maxilla bringing my rating down and am coming to terms with the fact I may remain HTN post surgery
There is no other option for me than a liner advancement of 4-5mm though, my mandible would look too dogmaxxed and ahead of my browridge if it was brought forward more
I'm having my chin reduced to make my mandible more streamlined and less downward grown looking. so a BSSO on top of this and I'd look like a dog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Everyone rates them selves to high, I rate myself niche ltn though
I am HTN with maxilla bringing my rating down and am coming to terms with the fact I may remain HTN post surgery
There is no other option for me than a liner advancement of 4-5mm though, my mandible would look too dogmaxxed and ahead of my browridge if it was brought forward more
I'm having my chin reduced to make my mandible more streamlined and less downward grown looking. so a BSSO on top of this and I'd look like a dog
You probably aren’t even htn now

You probably aren’t even htn now
I would say my clubbing results and ratings from PSLers who have seen me irl is enough to confirm HTN status

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I would say my clubbing results and ratings from PSLers who have seen me irl is enough to confirm HTN status
Most people are shit raters and overrate

Nicki minaj dogmaxxing side profile

Yet every seems to simp over her still

Swear for black ppl face doesn't matter jfl

ezgif-3-88b2f4dd37.gif
you plan to do a double jaw surgery?