Funny moments with @frendly the local looksmax foid

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
When I first joined here as bobjoe way back in 2020, I took some simple tips and left quickly. All I did after was fuck some chubby pajeeta of bumble and go on a date with another skinny pajeeta and one chink.

I wanted to join again for some more looksmax tips so I remade my account with the same name bobjoe. Immediately this nigga @frendly decides to accuse me of being a foid despite there being no evidence. This was apparently frendly's ironclad evidence. Also if you wanna see more of frendly's foid accusations just goo to my profile page

Screen Shot 2022 05 13 at 73237 PM

Anyways some serious self projection from this so called obese hispanic foid according to one user. Is this true @FailedNormieManlet.

Also I have questions for you otha niggas

1)did frendly accuse you of being a foid
2) did frendly try flirting with any of you chad users

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
I did think u could have been from the one thread were you kept asking to rate pajeeta, but I just dismissed u as a greycel tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship and FrameMogger
I doubt that nigger is a foid tbh
He was low key pming many looksmax foids tho😂many were legit. I beleive he fw some of them too don’t quote me tho

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger and 1 other person
I doubt that nigger is a foid tbh
He was low key pming many looksmax foids tho😂many were legit. I beleive he fw some of them too don’t quote me tho
It’s a foid 100 percent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet and isis_Bleach
Nigga was friendly with me and was fucking PMing me lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, FrameMogger and isis_Bleach
@frendly is a girl

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
No way he was in my dms asking about seamaxxing. No foid would ever ask that
I have frendly on discord and she's sent me a selfie. It's a deranged 14 year old with mental issues

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING, FrameMogger and 1 other person
I have frendly on discord and she's sent me a selfie. It's a deranged 14 year old with mental issues
😟😟 Damn I wasted a shit ton of free time explaining how to seamaxx economically and safely.... i seriously need to start charging people 5$ for economymaxx tips.

What does this foid look like irl? Can I see pics? U already have a pic of me so u can trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
😟😟 Damn I wasted a shit ton of free time explaining how to seamaxx economically and safely.... i seriously need to start charging people 5$ for economymaxx tips.

What does this foid look like irl? Can I see pics? U already have a pic of me so u can trust
Sorry man, I never saved her pics because I don't feel comfortable saving pics of minors - she would send pics and delete them anyways.

She is mulatta bro

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18804
Sorry man, I never saved her pics because I don't feel comfortable saving pics of minors - she would send pics and delete them anyways.

She is mulatta bro
Whats mulatta? This foid is probably kissless and hugless if she is spending her spare time trolling a looksmax forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, isis_Bleach and FailedNormieManlet
Whats mulatta? This foid is probably kissless and hugless if she is spending her spare time trolling a looksmax forum
she's mentally ill and struggled with dating yes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and (deleted member)
she's mentally ill and struggled with dating yes
How do these young people even stumble across a community like this? I found this blackpill shit in April after watching a randomly recommended wheat waffles video

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Ngl, I'd fuck the curry out of that pajeeta in your avi :aheago:

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person