Funny stolen valor video. Guy pretending to be marine gets caught

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared

Funniest part is the camera man calling his bluff and he has an excuse for it all, but then he says “and why is your flag so low on your shoulder?” And the fatass goes “you got me on that one, bud” like still trying to sound professional and cool 😂☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and 7 others
@BrahminBoss @GabachoCopium @sweetheart

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I remember that video. The camera guy says, "I've worn that uniform and had friends that died in it" or something like that. Very powerful. I'd be mad if I had my army friends die just for some fat ass to steal their valor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, BrahminBoss, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person
I remember that video. The camera guy says, "I've worn that uniform and had friends that died in it" or something like that. Very powerful. I'd be mad if I had my army friends die just for some fat ass to steal their valor.
Nah fuck that guy and his dead friends lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Madridista
lol why do they always spew a verbal diarrhea of wrong information when they could just say they like wearing the uniform because it looks good and feels comfortable :forcedsmile:

lol why do they always spew a verbal diarrhea of wrong information when they could just say they like wearing the uniform because it looks good and feels comfortable :forcedsmile:
If that was me I’d just ignore him and say “sir if you don’t stop harassing me I’m going to have to call security or act in self defense” they’re always so dumb and engage these people and give them what they want

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
im gonna do this just for the lols bro just like the guy who came to funeral and gave a speech i didnt know the guy who died guys

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
Bruh what is Peter Grifiin doing in the new family guy episode

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
“you can only get one patch for one campaign no matter how many times you go there.”

“Yeah, but my campaign took me outside of mission lines” ☠️☠️☠️☠️ 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back