furosemide gives me terrible dark circles

grief

grief

Diamond
how do I mitigate this? please help me anyone with the same problem

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and Jeww
it works very well i have hollow cheeks for 2 days after taking 80mg but terrible dark circles what do i do bhai @pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and N1666
Where did you get ur furosemide from ?

lasix the brand

Dude you shouldn’t have took it if you had dark circles it hollow under eyes to begin with

Just wait, it’ll probably go away on its own

• +1
Reactions: grief
Dude you shouldn’t have took it if you had dark circles it hollow under eyes to begin with

Just wait, it’ll probably go away on its own
but it ascends me 1psl unironically i just need to deal with this side effect its op for my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
but it ascends me 1psl unironically i just need to deal with this side effect its op for my bone structure
There’s nothing you can do

Dude I hate to say it but there’s no solution to this problem unfortunately

Maybe get fat grafts or try pdo threads for under eye support

• +1
Dude I hate to say it but there’s no solution to this problem unfortunately

Maybe get fat grafts or try pdo threads for under eye support
i'm pale af look like a vampire so any minor diff in my under eyes are very noticeable you know, like if i sleep a little less i already become a panda
i don't know until what point it looksmins me, i'm htn bloated and weak chadlite on furosemide (but dark circles), i feel like it's worth you know
i might even wear makeup if needed so I can be a weak lite but without looking like a panda

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
i'm pale af look like a vampire so any minor diff in my under eyes are very noticeable you know, like if i sleep a little less i already become a panda
i don't know until what point it looksmins me, i'm htn bloated and weak chadlite on furosemide (but dark circles), i feel like it's worth you know
i might even wear makeup if needed so I can be a weak lite but without looking like a panda
Yeah try makeup for sure

Bb cream n shit

sorry about that
i’d try icing it for a minute or two then derma rolling the dark circles and putting on volufiline. after that dries applying a light colored moisturizer/spf should make it look better visually but might not help getting rid of the dark circles themselves

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and grief
sorry about that
i’d try icing it for a minute or two then derma rolling the dark circles and putting on volufiline. after that dries applying a light colored moisturizer/spf should make it look better visually but might not help getting rid of the dark circles themselves
but i just gotta hide them dont care if they still there thank you bro ill try exactly what you said

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
sorry but its impossible, because the undereyes are also supported by the water bloat, when you take furosemide its takes all that water away resulting in hollow under eyes.
Thats why pneumo decided to use lipolysis injections to minimise his buccal fat because he also had the same problem with his eyes.
Because this is a lost of fat issue, youll have to cope with inducing collagen to act as a fat when on furosemide.
I would recommend using PN injections (I made a thread about it if you want a brief description, check my profile), you can try BB cream, products that help with collagen production, microneedling 0.15-0.25mm etc.

• +1
Dude just bb cream after unbloating i have weak eye support too

• +1
sorry but its impossible, because the undereyes are also supported by the water bloat, when you take furosemide its takes all that water away resulting in hollow under eyes.
Thats why pneumo decided to use lipolysis injections to minimise his buccal fat because he also had the same problem with his eyes.
Because this is a lost of fat issue, youll have to cope with inducing collagen to act as a fat when on furosemide.
I would recommend using PN injections (I made a thread about it if you want a brief description, check my profile), you can try BB cream, products that help with collagen production, microneedling 0.15-0.25mm etc.
i'm tryna wear makeup to make it less visible, I think it's worth it because I have dark circles no matter what, even while bloated
they are just less noticeable

Image225800076

what do you think bro? I think this is the best I can make them look irl

• +1
Reactions: AySab
i'm tryna wear makeup to make it less visible, I think it's worth it because I have dark circles no matter what, even while bloated
they are just less noticeable

View attachment 2835034

what do you think bro? I think this is the best I can make them look irl
looks good bro.