furosemide made me hypocalcemic

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
be careful boyos. this shit isn’t a game, electrolytes are some serious shit. i was supplementing 3 of the 4 major electrolytes (potassium, salt, and magnesium) and ended up with a deficiency in the one i wasn’t supplementing. (calcium)

i haven’t even taken furo in a month due to getting hypocalcemic symptoms which i didn’t even now existed until today. thank god i finally figured out what was wrong with me tho

• +1
Reactions: sb23, NZb6Air and 6PSLcel
did u run furo every day ?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Down 2l of good quality skim milk per day

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
did u run furo every day ?
not every but i one week i went overboard and took it like 4-5 times before events (pretty high dosage also). and after that i’ve had symptoms of hypocalcemia since

• Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Were you not consuming anything that had calcium??

• +1
Were you not consuming anything that had calcium??
not at the time no. at least not a lot. plus i think some of the cause was that my Magnesium:calcium ratio was fucking nuked because i was supplementing a shit ton of Mg

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
not at the time no. at least not a lot. plus i think some of the cause was that my Magnesium:calcium ratio was fucking nuked because i was supplementing a shit ton of Mg
Atleast you now know what to do/not do

• +1
Atleast you now know what to do/not do
agreed. but i think im gonna stay away from furosemide. walking on max incline for 30 min and my adderall create a similar effect from my experience

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
agreed. but i think im gonna stay away from furosemide. walking on max incline for 30 min and my adderall create a similar effect from my experience
What are addy side effects + how does that even influence leanness?