further proof incel tears are incels in denial tbqh

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

CAGE at least incels admit to being incels these delusional fucks have some how convinced themselves there not incels.

@Preston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867 and 10 others
@Preston

Just when i thought they couldn't get dumber they post this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, Prettyboy and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Images   2021 09 27T073740460

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and 8 others
How delusional does a nigga have to be to post on that site and belive it honestly its like these people failed high school drama and know are actively live action role playing to try to be as retarded as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, delusionalretard and Jason Voorhees
@OldVirgin was a former inceltears user, but he is ashamed of it, so we welcome him here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, sytyl and 2 others
Chad IT user

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Left: probably polyamorous, open relationship, has slayed like 50 women and 500 guys, comfortable with his looks, happy, content in life, will have kids/family and die old peacefully

Right: obsessed over their looks, do everything to looksmax only to end up SEAmaxxing, will probably die from getting aids from a thai tranny that slips in one drunk night

I mean this completely unironically.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 15338
Left: probably polyamorous, open relationship, has slayed like 50 women and 500 guys, comfortable with his looks, happy, content in life, will have kids/family and die old peacefully

Right: obsessed over their looks, do everything to looksmax only to end up SEAmaxxing, will probably die from getting aids from a thai tranny that slips in one drunk night

probably

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

right is what will happen to me most likely

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: kill yourself retard i hope someday i would fuck your future wife

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and WontStopNorwooding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back