Professor responds to an incel thread on UC Berkeley’s Edstem, drama ensues…

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The thread in question for full context:
Another day in berkeley eecs v0 m4uionhfkcpc1
Response from eecs v0 unhm8zja8dpc1
Response from eecs v0 h4zx4zja8dpc1
Another day in berkeley eecs v0 po9zdohfkcpc1

If you bother to read this all, you'll see how it's fairly innocuous but of course these days this kind of rhetoric just doesn't fly...
You're not allowed to have opinions on women, especially if you represent the eunuch class.
NOTE: the guy from the second post says that "graduating and getting a job is easier than securing a GF"... he probably lurks here.
Shewchuk 300x143

Zfeqzz3ka4da1

Jonathan shewchuk
Unnamed

Prof Jonathan Shewchuk of EECS@UCB had a few oopsies before, here's his 2022 letter where he compared Pres Trudeau to Hitler (lol):
Zl8guqauh5i81

If you're anything like me you could probably sense WMAF energy in this character from a mile away, here's his pinoy wife:
0jZVkzM GJFoAxwa8AA4z63
P.S.: the student from the second screenshot who started this all is a ricecel who frequents the UCB sub and he's exactly what you expect:
Plan on dating soon: Looking for someone who can train my conversation skills (No gender preference, Preferably extroverted, has relationship experience, willing to be friend with me, doesn't have workload like EECS127+CS162+Math104,speaks Chinese: this one matters the least ) Will pay if necessary.
I am currently friend with ~3 girls, all speak Chinese, and I have eaten out/gone to library with them. My ultimate goal/concern is not really about whether I end up getting 1 of them, but mainly to increase my personal values in order to attract girls in general. I've been working hard to increase my personal values that is still possible to improve, such as working out(I used to be slim like a stick, now barely have some muscles), raising my confidence and the tone I talk (before I couldn't even look at people in the eyes), learning about female psychological mechanics on youtube, and learning about the fundamentals of dating, listing out 100+ sentences and how to reply back on google docs. After some encounters with my female friends, I've come to realize a significant personal shortcoming: my conversational skills. Frequently, I find myself in situations where I become stuck and struggle to continue or expand on the conversation because I don't know what to say next, which makes the situation awkward. I feel like this is the thing that lowers my attractiveness the most, not my look.
Even though I learned a lot about how to talk to girls or anyone in general, I feel like I still need someone to train me, as I believe this skill lacks a general formula. Even though I listed out 100+ of what she say & how you reply, irl the things she says is way more than 100, so the range I cover with my cheat sheet is approaching 0%, and most of the time you need to initiate the conversation, not waiting for them to speak first. Just like in CS70 even if you know clearly what is a bipartite graph, how error correcting code works, you still might not be able to solve some questions, because they require flexible mathematical thinking, which is about mathematical maturity, a very general skill.
The training I am looking for is not just giving me broad advice, such as "do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that", but more like giving me some actual examples that's possible to encounter irl, and see how I speak back, and give comments about the way I talk and what could I say instead to make it better.
Background info: I'm a typical sophomore CS+math Asian boi, 5"7.5, kinda slim, not ugly at all, but far away from hot. I'm kinda weird: really shy and introverted to people that I'm not friend with, but talk a lot to people I'm super close with. I dropped CS61C so my time is a bit more flexible now.
Right now I sort of have a big picture of my life plan in the future. ~10 years, and I decided that the best time to date and find a gf is in college. Reason being:
1. A lot of girls have no past relationship experience, which lowers the difficulty significantly
2. Right now money is not in the equation. The mean of attraction is not money, but your personality, which is good because if you attract girls by money, they will end up leaving you also because of money
3. More time together until marriage, making relationship stable (My parents were middle school classmates, and their relationship has remained exceptionally strong. Throughout my entire life, I've never witnessed them engage in a major argument.)
4. The younger, the better (treat it as a joke)
If anyone is interested in giving me a personal training (mostly prefer in person at Berkeley), pls dm me or add me discord Bee Chasny#4628

Introduce Me Friends For Money: $5 per guy, $10 per girl, Introduce yourself = double
Can someone introduce me some friends that you have? I am looking for friends, not just talk to me for 5 minutes on day 1 and never talk again, but friendships that last for at least 1 semester. Will pay $5 per guy (CS/DS/Math/Stats major, grades above average, chill, easy to talk to), $10 per girl: Asian, extroverted(just don’t be too introverted) and easy to talk to, 5’2 to 5’8(this one matters the least, just don’t be clearly off the range). Introducing yourself = double the amount of pay. For people who simply want to say “Go out, touch grass and try to socialize with people”, please read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph.
I really want to make some friends. Right now I have 3~5 friends that I enjoy talking to, but I just want a little bit more than that. Ideally I would hope to have 30 guy friends and 15 girl friends (not gfs) at the end. The golden era for making friends has flew past by. In my freshman year, I chose to play agario instead of socializing in my free time. Nowadays I don’t even have any free time. School is already bending me over with 61c 189 data 8 and 2 decals + mentor assigns me tasks to complete each week. Everyday I just wake up brush my teeth do pushups/bicep curls for 10 mins then scooter to croads for breakfast then go to lectures then eat lunch at browns come back home study then go to cafe3 for dinner then come back study till 1 then go to sleep. I don’t have time for frats nor go to frats to meet people, plus I don’t like the vibe with 50 people hovering each other’s ass for 3 hours. I prefer friends that can go eat together, study together, and talk about lives and topics we are interested in. I also applied to 3 clubs, got rejected all during interviews. There is absolutely zero chance to make friends in lectures. I tried making friends in labs/discussions, made 2 friends, but that’s sort of inefficient, and you don’t get the chance most of the time.
Yes, maybe I should persist and hope I find some friends the “most natural” way. However, time is limited and I know since I'm already a sophomore with barely any friends, at this rate, there is a decent chance I won’t have any friends till I graduate. I want to have some friends this semester. Rather than keep looking for friends through the “correct” way and risk not having any friends by senior year, sometimes it’s just time to move on in life and use the most bruteforce way to achieve the desired result. Trust me, I am a really nice person and I will do my best to make you feel comfortable, and if you are nice to me I won’t disappoint you.
For clarification, I am by no means comparing people with goods nor money. I know my schedule is super loaded, so I don’t have much time to make friends through socializing. Sometimes there is a chain reaction. Since I don’t have many friends, my conversational skills suck. Because my conversational skills suck, it’s hard for me to make more friends. On the other hand, if I have some friends already, I am able to improve my conversational skills naturally, which allows me to make even more friends through natural means. Therefore, I would love it if someone introduced me to some of their friends, and I would appreciate them by paying.
If you are interested in introducing me friends, please dm me or add my discord beechasny, thanks!

Chinks obsess with niggerball and come to America only to be incel redditors:
Beechasny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, 케이제이, Themanletauticel123 and 18 others
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and yeeyeeslayer
I couldnt understand the context fuark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LordSergiXX63, lemonnz and 6 others
View attachment 2809834View attachment 2809835View attachment 2809836View attachment 2809837
If you bother to read this all, you'll see how it's fairly innocuous but of course these days this kind of rhetoric just doesn't fly...
You're not allowed to have opinions on women, especially if you represent the eunuch class.
NOTE: the guy from the second post says that "graduating and getting a job is easier than securing a GF"... he probably lurks here.
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809867View attachment 2809864
Prof Jonathan Shewchuk of EECS@UCB had a few oopsies before, here's his 2022 letter where he compared Pres Trudeau to Hitler (lol):
View attachment 2809848
If you're anything like me you could probably sense WMAF energy in this character from a mile away, here's his pinoy wife:
View attachment 2809851View attachment 2809852
P.S.: the student from the second screenshot who started this all is a ricecel who frequents the UCB sub and he's exactly what you expect:

View attachment 2809859

absolute jfl at the 6'2 guy saying relatable to the 5'2 guy, fucking bastard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, Zwa M'ileng, poopoohead and 22 others
It's inevitable, the first og generation of incel from pua hate are already rising to the top of society and becoming teachers/managers.
As the 5th and most doomed generation of zoomer we will get carried by the other generations inshallah ( our fried tiktok brain cannot rise above the macdonalds employee threshhold). Thats why u gotta work on ur looksmaxx account and rep, since this will determine ur place in the new incel society incoming

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggkrates, horizontallytall, poopoohead and 21 others
Geomaxxing tenured professor tells students on the official university forum that the Bay Area sucks for dating, libtards lose their minds and call him sexist.
He has already apologized:
View attachment 2809884View attachment 2809885View attachment 2809883
lol this is funny af, why are they making such a big deal over this? my old math teacher and I would joke about shit like this all the time

fuck women are hypocrites. the shit i've overheard them saying, you'd think i'm lying if I told you. always making a big deal and getting offended n shit. tbh I'm considering crimemaxxing at this point.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, tombradylover, butterworld and 5 others
It's inevitable, the first og generation of incel from pua hate are already rising to the top of society and becoming teachers/managers.
As the 5th and most doomed generation of zoomer we will get carried by the other generations inshallah ( our fried tiktok brain cannot rise above the macdonalds employee threshhold). Thats why u gotta work on ur looksmaxx account and rep, since this will determine ur place in the new incel society incoming
Man I wish I was around during the 2000-2010s era of internet forums and websites. Must have been peak comfy ngl. Would be worth wasting my life rotting on

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
lol this is funny af, why are they making such a big deal over this? my old math teacher and I would joke about shit like this all the time

fuck women are hypocrites. the shit i've overheard them saying, you'd think i'm lying if I told you. always making a big deal and getting offended n shit. tbh I'm considering crimemaxxing at this point.
Yh so fake and hypocritical it's annoying

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull and Jeww
Professor :yes:
Lives in the bay area :yes:
Incel :yes:

What do you guys reckon the odds are that this is @New Poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, borismonster, greycel and 1 other person
Professor :yes:
Lives in the bay area :yes:
Incel :yes:

What do you guys reckon the odds are that this is @New Poster
Only the first one applies to me. Also, lol at going on a student forum and posting your grievances with women on account with your name and picture attached to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, borismonster, BootySniffer69 and 10 others
Only the first one applies to me. Also, lol at going on a student forum and posting your grievances with women on account with your name and picture attached to it.
No phd in computer science for his non-existent self awareness

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Its like he is tryharding to get fired

View attachment 2809834View attachment 2809835View attachment 2809836View attachment 2809837
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809848

View attachment 2809859

The professor is off his meds lol

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and bloomercel
Lol we were showing photos of naked asian girls to our HS teacher while in class and everybody was laughing and it wasn't a big deal

Ot was only boys class tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, borismonster, greycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, BootySniffer69, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809848

View attachment 2809859

The 5'2 guy is hillarious af, bro outed himself as a 5'2 turbo-manlet with no money, job, or bitches to the whole class. Either trolling or 100% has an account on here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, greycel, tombradylover and 5 others
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809848

View attachment 2809859

Tbh but seriously.
Workplace and personal life/opinion should be very strictly seperated.

Talking about something like this is stupid, there is no point, it isn't what you're paid for

• +1
Reactions: twojei and borismonster
good post

read it all

once again, geomaxxing seeps into the conscious mind of normies

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, BigJimsWornOutTires and Tai Lung

this is pretty standard nowadays in the virtue signaling world of academia

now the true intellectuals have to go to far flung communities such as here to have compelling discussion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, borismonster, mvp2v1 and 2 others

Female English teachers are always dragging on men

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Female English teachers are always dragging on men
that reminds me of a funny story. It's me and 7 other foids in a classroom, I'm sitting in a corner (in english class, we have english in europe)

I overhear one foid showing pics of a dude to the english teacher and all the foids in the classroom proceed to make fun of his appearance and laugh at him with the english teacher. The teacher even mocked him for his teeth. Shit was so brutal, i feel bad for the nigga they were laughing at.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and ShowerMaxxing
that reminds me of a funny story. It's me and 7 other foids in a classroom, I'm sitting in a corner (in english class, we have english in europe)

I overhear one foid showing pics of a dude to the english teacher and all the foids in the classroom proceed to make fun of his appearance and laugh at him with the english teacher. The teacher even mocked him for his teeth. Shit was so brutal, i feel bad for the nigga they were laughing at.
Ofc u we’re keeping the corner of the room warm ;(

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Jeww
Ofc u we’re keeping the corner of the room warm ;(
Haha yeah. In that one class I've been warming up a corner for 3 fucking years. I'm not even exaggerating, I've sat in a corner without talking to anyone for 3 years straight in that class, 3 hours a week. Luckily I have friends in the other classes though

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809848

View attachment 2809859

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

not reading any of that

Thats why u gotta work on ur looksmaxx account and rep, since this will determine ur place in the new incel society incoming
OHHH FUCKKKKK OOHHH FUCKKK
I'M A FUCKING UNTOUCHABLE SANITATION WORKER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Neon Genesis Evangelion Anime Boy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
didn't read some tldr me

didn't read some tldr me
geomaxxed prof tried to enlighten some of his students to how cunty American women are. American women accused him of sexism for exposing them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, greycel and PrinceofDarkness
absolute jfl at the 6'2 guy saying relatable to the 5'2 guy, fucking bastard
Tallfags are always like this, using every single opportunity they get to gaslight and mentally torture manlets

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, National Rodgerism, distance decay and 2 others
View attachment 2809863

View attachment 2809846
View attachment 2809848

View attachment 2809859

wtf this aged betabux literally has a walking breathing lovedoll as a wife, how do I get one?

Last edited:
Prof could have said "maybe you need to move around and experience new environments if you want to meet someone"

Instead: "Yo man, Bay Area bitches be wildin'. Specially the 2 p0rkers in my classes"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and DR. NICKGA
Fuck shes actually bad mirin prof, and she got "Jonathans Property" in her bio, he doin good for a soyboy cumskin