Fury as Hamptons hit-and-run driver, 20, is sentenced to just 90 days in prison after smashing into NYU student, 18, and leaving him to die as he rac

hindu attending nyu. the courts knew nothing of value was lost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, klip11, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
64163681-11387031-image-a-46_1667495030038.jpg

More than 30 of Samtani's family and friends traveled to Long Island for Thursday's sentencing
I wonder how many were in the US illegally.
And as if those 3 girls were friends of that subhuman. They were probably paid to attend because it would have been awkward if all his supporters were male.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, looksmaxxed, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

And as if those 3 girls were friends of that subhuman. They were probably paid to attend because it would have been awkward if all his supporters were male.
dude i think your concept of illegals may be a bit off

they look very much like the type of 1st gen indian-americans that you find in every upper class neighborhood and every private school

• +1
Reactions: klip11, ReadBooksEveryday and Baldingman1998

Probably his sister's or cousins. Ethnics have family unlike whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, bedes, House Lannister and 3 others
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

height37-gif.1882102

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
One more incel off this world

dude i think your concept of illegals may be a bit off

they look very much like the type of 1st gen indian-americans that you find in every upper class neighborhood and every private school
Only about half (my guess is 55%) of the illegal aliens in the US come across the southern boarder. The rest fly into the US on student or other visas and then don't leave in a timely manner.

Speaking of illegal aliens, doesn't David Depappe look like Rigor Mortis from L@@kism?
iu

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
imagine if the victim had been a foid

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Only about half (my guess is 55%) of the illegal aliens in the US come across the southern boarder. The rest fly into the US on student or other visas and then don't leave in a timely manner.

Speaking of illegal aliens, doesn't David Depappe look like Rigor Mortis from L@@kism?
iu
those kinds of illegals aren't the ones who are likely to commit crimes

no idea what rigor looked like

One more incel off this world
Had they given the white boy the death sentence, there would've been 2 incels off this world instead of 1.

missed opportunity

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Kind of brutal to be honest

This kind of shit reminds me every time I think I have it really bad. At any time, anyone can have their life flipped. I know this forum is low sentience but I actually feel for the parents. You never expect to lose your child like this, and youd be enraged to see the court generous sentencing

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and GetShrekt
white privilege and white supremacy at its finest, I am ashamed to be white

You are an old 70 yr old rotting shitskin cumskin who’s parents probably divorced when you were 10 leaving with u no family members. Imagine the only thing u can say about an 18 yr old left to die after a hit in run is “the foids at his funeral are illegal and he is subhuman”

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
My condolences to RabidRosaries' family.