max_frisch
The biggest risk is not taking any risk
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2022
- Posts
- 1,629
- Reputation
- 2,057
You do realize that they are planning to sell the same drug for endometriosis*, and that is probably going to be covered by insurance at around 150k a year. I wonder what insurers will say when they sell it to baldies for $1,000. I don't imagine they will be too happy in your fantasy land.
HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever
It doesn't degrade the receptor so there's no need for it to regenerate. We see that after 6 months without treatment the diameter of the hair shafts is significantly thinner. I think two things are at play. One is that the longer you take it the larger the DP gets. A larger DP increases Wnt and...
www.hairlosstalk.com
*Endometriosis is a disease where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus, causing pain and/or infertility (1). Endometriosis affects roughly 10% (190 million) of reproductive age women and girls globally (2)