Future Heighmaxxer NEEDS PEPTIDE HELP

D

Deleted member 4946

Diamond
Ok guys basically here is what is happening. I am 15 year old boy, already bought aromasin, taking niacin only right now to increase hgh and im ordering melatonin. Height is increasing slowly but surely just like how it has done for my whole life.

But of course we want to do the very best to ensure we grow very tall so at my height 5'10 I am aiming for 6'7 (no cope shit plz)

One month I will be taking mk677+CJC 1295 DAC as my main gh and igf-1 increasers along with all that AI and other shit and supplements

Next month I go on Hexarelin 50 mcg a day, GHRP-2 100mcg 3x a day with GHRH 3x a day 100 mcg

Basically this thread is where you will see my results and stuff but first i need some help with peptides and shit.

When the peptides first come to me in their powder form can i leave it at room temperature or will that fuck with the substance? Please tell me how to store it. In terms of handling the peptide, my idea was taking a bit of the powder from the peptide vial and putting it in another vial and then adding BAC water immediately so i can reconstitue and inject (this is assuming that peptides can be taken from their original vial and placed into another or can even last in room temperature) Cause i read somewhere that reconsituted peptide needs to be stored immediately at like -20 C otherwise it will get screwed. i don't even know what is happening at this point cause I think I got all my facts mixed up.

Anyway if it turns out that I can't move peptide powder into other vials or they need to be stored immediately and it wasn't the reconstitued one. Then I have another problem, where do I store them peptides and needles and BAC water and shit without my parents seeing? I can't just put it in the refrigerator and act like that is it. Please give me safe long term ideas of places I can store peptides where are easily accessible. As always guys this is gonna be my first time actually using drugs to enhance my growth so on this forum I will make sure to keep y'all updated just tell me what I need to know.

@Extra Chromosome @Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss @ht-normie-ascending @Goblin @bossman @PubertyMaxxer @sloopnoob @Slyfex8 @JustTrynaGrow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Lorsss, Justttt and 2 others
Also I'm considering doing IGF LR3 since it is proven that IGF-1 is what actually causes height growth not HGH, hgh just gets mixed together with insulin in the body making IGF-1

15yo...wish I was in your shoes, so much potential.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4946
15yo...wish I was in your shoes, so much potential.
I think u misunderstood what I originally said, i ain't looking for reassurance, purely information

go ask a body building forum very few people have had peptides in this forum.

jfl from your writing i cant decide if you are intelligent or mentally fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4614, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
post on r/PEDs about storing and mixing peptides people here including me dont have experience with peptides.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
talk to @Dyorotic2

i also injected and grew a bit under an inch. i was in hex cjc dac and ghrp2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You should contact a therapist and get checked for body dysmorphic disorder. Work on your personality, hit the gym, shave it off and eventually a girl will settle down with you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, HighIQcel, RAITEIII and 2 others
You should contact a therapist and get checked for body dysmorphic disorder. Work on your personality, hit the gym, shave it off and eventually a girl will settle down with you.
I ain't interested in getting lucky every night man

Just get generic hgh instead jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4946
Just get generic hgh instead jfl
The thing with my peptide stack is it will increase my natural hgh levels by massive spike and hex activates pi3k pathway which regulates bone growth, not to mention that hgh will cost me 600 a month and at most i only got 300, i can't waste 2 months on saving for it when i could get as much benefit from peptides or the mk in the one month compared to hgh
Also guys how do I hide the peptides, BAC water needles etc

Last edited:
Hey, fuck you

your height is fine imagine wanting 6’7

off yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4946
jfl at the avi

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
hey im afraid that you going to die soon

LMAO, he doesn't have BDD, he is doing the best thing he can do during teen years. The following years will make or break his entire future life. Hiss entire fucking life will be decided during this puberty stage.

If he manages to grow to 6'5'' he will have Gigachad future potential. Godspeed.
Reward: be tall as fuck
Risk: death

Yeah, that is a very good risk / reward ratio. Go OP and take all of that shit. Height >>>> EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4614
LMAO, he doesn't have BDD, he is doing the best thing he can do during teen years. The following years will make or break his entire future life. Hiss entire fucking life will be decided during this puberty stage.

If he manages to grow to 6'5'' he will have Gigachad future potential. Godspeed.

Reward: be tall as fuck
Risk: death

Yeah, that is a very good risk / reward ratio. Go OP and take all of that shit. Height >>>> EVERYTHING
You also need to visit a therapist. Respect women and they will like you.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
What did I just read

i
interesting...
What did I just read
@Extra Chromsome plan put into actual action and y'all sons of bitches are getting front row seats at my progress
Also everyone take a look at this article, it shows even how non GH deficient children grew very tall with high iGF-1 levels. I think this a result of body's feedback loop regulated by the genes when the liver converts HGH to IGF-1. This ensures not too much height increase comes as DNA controls the feedback loop but if we injected IGF-1 stimulators directly then I think we would see a far better result in height increase efforts: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/99/8/2917/2538297

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
i

interesting...

@Extra Chromsome plan put into actual action and y'all sons of bitches are getting front row seats at my progress
Also everyone take a look at this article, it shows even how non GH deficient children grew very tall with high iGF-1 levels. I think this a result of body's feedback loop regulated by the genes when the liver converts HGH to IGF-1. This ensures not too much height increase comes as DNA controls the feedback loop but if we injected IGF-1 stimulators directly then I think we would see a far better result in height increase efforts: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/99/8/2917/2538297

you have no understanding of feedback loops. stop using that word. DNA controls it? just stop man you don't know what your saying. Just fucking use the peptides stop spouting bullshit "big words".

anyways to answer your dumb questions, you're going to need a fridge running 24/7. can't do it? oh boo hoo you won't be able to do shit then. you can't take powder from one vial to another dumbass. your 15 year olds brain not big enough to inject, you'll give yourself fucking sepsis and die at 15

also, keep tagging the 20 people who have no experience in peptides whatsoever, instead of actual experienced people like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
you have no understanding of feedback loops. stop using that word. DNA controls it? just stop man you don't know what your saying. Just fucking use the peptides stop spouting bullshit "big words".

anyways to answer your dumb questions, you're going to need a fridge running 24/7. can't do it? oh boo hoo you won't be able to do shit then. you can't take powder from one vial to another dumbass. your 15 year olds brain not big enough to inject, you'll give yourself fucking sepsis and die at 15

also, keep tagging the 20 people who have no experience in peptides whatsoever, instead of actual experienced people like me
wait im gonna get sepsis if i do them peptides? Also what was your result in doing the peptides, do you think injective IGF LR3 will do good for me?

wait im gonna get sepsis if i do them peptides? Also what was your result in doing the peptides, do you think injective IGF LR3 will do good for me?

no youre not gonna get sepsis. it was a joke because im just in awe at your stupidity. stop acting like you know shit about feedback loops. stop using big words. I stopped peptides really early after starting because I'd rather eat my own shit than inject 6x a day. Dumbasses on this forum recommending peptide peptides yet once you start you realize how fucking stupid you are for choosing 6 injections a day over 1 injection a day in generic HGH. keep tagging retarded people

igr lr3 is near impossible to find legitimate on the market. 99% of the ones you find will be bunk. and it's costlier than hgh

no youre not gonna get sepsis. it was a joke because im just in awe at your stupidity. stop acting like you know shit about feedback loops. stop using big words. I stopped peptides really early after starting because I'd rather eat my own shit than inject 6x a day. Dumbasses on this forum recommending peptide peptides yet once you start you realize how fucking stupid you are for choosing 6 injections a day over 1 injection a day in generic HGH. keep tagging retarded people

igr lr3 is near impossible to find legitimate on the market. 99% of the ones you find will be bunk. and it's costlier than hgh
Bruh i legit have my source already for 1mg of it plannng on combining it with my peptide stack, dw about that, the thing i am concerned with is if it will work or not and what dosage is recommended. Is it the same dosage as Extra Chromosome's IGF DES?

The thing with my peptide stack is it will increase my natural hgh levels by massive spike and hex activates pi3k pathway which regulates bone growth, not to mention that hgh will cost me 600 a month and at most i only got 300, i can't waste 2 months on saving for it when i could get as much benefit from peptides or the mk in the one month compared to hgh
Also guys how do I hide the peptides, BAC water needles etc
if you're spending $600 on generic gh than you're not buying from the correct sources.

I can get 240iu's for $300.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4946
if you're spending $600 on generic gh than you're not buying from the correct sources.

I don't know if it is generic hgh or not, it is 99.3 percent pure rhgh for injection and it also comes with BAC water, iike pharma HGH normally does. I don't know if 99.3 percent pure is as good as pharma grade, but 120 IU of it for 600 dollar with BAC water 99.3 percent pure. I dunno u tell me

5'10" at 15 at which Tanner stage?

Tell me your growth pattern and your ethnicity
Bruh my mom is south african and my dad is indian, as for my growth pattern for my whole life on average my body take 1 year and 3 months to grow 3 inches. This sped by a tiny bit as soon as I hit puberty but not by too much, my bone growth has been slow for my whole life pre much but that's also a genetic thing in my family. Males in my family tend to grow very slow

can you review this product for me and tell me if it is pharma grade? If it isn't how close is it to pharma grade hgh? And will this gimme more bang for my buck? https://ozgear.is/product/hgh-120iu-kit-bac-water-pharmatropin/

Bruh my mom is south african and my dad is indian, as for my growth pattern for my whole life on average my body take 1 year and 3 months to grow 3 inches. This sped by a tiny bit as soon as I hit puberty but not by too much, my bone growth has been slow for my whole life pre much but that's also a genetic thing in my family. Males in my family tend to grow very slow
What are their heights? Unless your mother is Afrikaan don't expect to hit 6'7" even injecting shit. HGH wouldn't even work if your hormone levels are already functional and normal

• +1
you're not gonna be able to use your shit if you can't even find a place to store your shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Justttt
Buy a mini fridge

• +1
What are their heights? Unless your mother is Afrikaan don't expect to hit 6'7" even injecting shit. HGH wouldn't even work if your hormone levels are already functional and normal
That's why i have a lot of mixed genetics my mother is like 2-3 inches shorter than my dad but my sister turned out 3-4 inches TALLER than my dad. I am like 2.5 inch taller than my sister at this point in time but I can confirm indefintely my sister grew even when she was 16-17 by like 2-3 inches!!! So we defintely have some kind of mixed genes in our family which contribute to that. Search it up and see for yourself that daughters tend to end up close or at their mother's height but my sister ended up 7-8 inches taller than my mom and she just ate lots of fruit and veggies for good nutrition! Unlike me who's gonna do good nutrition, exercise and drugs
you're not gonna be able to use your shit if you can't even find a place to store your shit
My idea was shoving ice into my shoebox and then putting peptides in there, i have already hid many things in obvious places from my parents so ye I pre sure it will work

Last edited:

can you review this product for me and tell me if it is pharma grade? If it isn't how close is it to pharma grade hgh? And will this gimme more bang for my buck? https://ozgear.is/product/hgh-120iu-kit-bac-water-pharmatropin/
waste of money.

again, I can get 240iu for 300 bucks.

you're getting half that for double my price.

I live in Australia, I'm assuming you do aswell.

Would my peptide stack AND legitimate IGF LR3 work? I've looked it up and IGF LR3 lasts longer and it is 2-3 TIMES more potent than regular IGF-1. Many sources claim that IGF-1 is the main source for long bone growth in kids and adolescents so Imma bet that IGF-1 plus peptide stack and supplements like glucosamine,chondritin,msm possibly SAM-E and an aromatase inhibitor will do me good

Would my peptide stack AND legitimate IGF LR3 work? I've looked it up and IGF LR3 lasts longer and it is 2-3 TIMES more potent than regular IGF-1. Many sources claim that IGF-1 is the main source for long bone growth in kids and adolescents so Imma bet that IGF-1 plus peptide stack and supplements like glucosamine,chondritin,msm possibly SAM-E and an aromatase inhibitor will do me good

you would never find legit igf lr3 on the black market. theres like no need for it, its extremely niche

That's why i have a lot of mixed genetics my mother is like 2-3 inches shorter than my dad but my sister turned out 3-4 inches TALLER than my dad. I am like 2.5 inch taller than my sister at this point in time but I can confirm indefintely my sister grew even when she was 16-17 by like 2-3 inches!!! So we defintely have some kind of mixed genes in our family which contribute to that. Search it up and see for yourself that daughters tend to end up close or at their mother's height but my sister ended up 7-8 inches taller than my mom and she just ate lots of fruit and veggies for good nutrition! Unlike me who's gonna do good nutrition, exercise and drugs

My idea was shoving ice into my shoebox and then putting peptides in there, i have already hid many things in obvious places from my parents so ye I pre sure it will work
U didnt answer my question

Ok you are virtually being useless if that was the case why i am i 5'10 at 15?
You're virtually being delusional if you think you can squeeze 9 inches of height from those genetics in a 5 year period even injecting HGH (which won't have any effect if your hormone levels are already OK). Good luck nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
You're virtually being delusional if you think you can squeeze 9 inches of height from those genetics in a 5 year period even injecting HGH (which won't have any effect if your hormone levels are already OK). Good luck nonetheless
it's not just hgh m8 lol