Future Heighmaxxer NEEDS PEPTIDE HELP

It doesn't matter, whatever you get won't have any impact. It's a fantasy
ok then ill be glad to prove you wrong throughout the next 5 years

But go ahead, even though with that racial combo your face will always be more of a problem. I'm just being honest
ok then ill be glad to prove you wrong throughout the next 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I need to find igf1 ill be willing to spend up to 2k£ if i don't see results in 2 months it's over

I need to find igf1 ill be willing to spend up to 2k£ if i don't see results in 2 months it's over
BE VERY CAREFUL if u do, you will not see any side effects if u inject too less, but if u inject too much then that's where the shithole begins.
I can't imagine how fucking ugly you are JFL
stfu facecel

BE VERY CAREFUL if u do, you will not see any side effects if u inject too less, but if u inject too much then that's where the shithole begins.

stfu facecel
What have u read so far? Haven't had time to look it up properly

if you're spending $600 on generic gh than you're not buying from the correct sources.

I can get 240iu's for $300.
bruh please check pms i need hgh so bad got a job to support it my plates are open please check pm

bruh please check pms i need hgh so bad got a job to support it my plates are open please check pm
Do u live in Australia? If u don't he can't give u anything lol
you're not gonna be able to use your shit if you can't even find a place to store your shit
Bro where did you buy needles, what kinda needle do I need, i know i need a fucking insulin syringe but what type would be best

Last edited:
waste of money.

again, I can get 240iu for 300 bucks.

you're getting half that for double my price.

I live in Australia, I'm assuming you do aswell.
Bro you still have not replied to me PM lol

Ok guys, i just got aromasin and melatonin delivered

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Now as i am waiting for my cjc 1295 dac crap and bac water and neeldes, atm i am taking mk677 liquid version, aromasin, vitamin b3 (non-flush version coz i was stupid and didn't read the label, but hey. Extra vitamins is always good i guess) and melatonin, i can literally feel it working in me, and now i can literally feel when my body release normal GH pulses cause the mk677 it getting combined with makes me feel growing pains, i haven't felt these extreme growing pains that much even in my very early teen years.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
aim for 1 inch! not height, dick.

sorry didn’t read but how old r u and what is ur bone age?

how tall r ur parents and how tall are you?

if you aren’t something like 14 i wouldn’t expect more than 3 inches especially if you aren’t a late bloomer but good luck!

sorry didn’t read but how old r u and what is ur bone age?

how tall r ur parents and how tall are you?

if you aren’t something like 14 i wouldn’t expect more than 3 inches especially if you aren’t a late bloomer but good luck!
i am 15 and i take aromasin

i am 15 and i take aromasin
u didn’t answer all the questions

make sure you’re not prone to diabetes and if you’re not and you’re overweight these peptides can give you diabetes because they spike your insulin hardcore

u didn’t answer all the questions

make sure you’re not prone to diabetes and if you’re not and you’re overweight these peptides can give you diabetes because they spike your insulin hardcore
bruh i intermittent fast like everyday, my insulin levels won't be a problem

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ok guys basically here is what is happening. I am 15 year old boy, already bought aromasin, taking niacin only right now to increase hgh and im ordering melatonin. Height is increasing slowly but surely just like how it has done for my whole life.

But of course we want to do the very best to ensure we grow very tall so at my height 5'10 I am aiming for 6'7 (no cope shit plz)

One month I will be taking mk677+CJC 1295 DAC as my main gh and igf-1 increasers along with all that AI and other shit and supplements

Next month I go on Hexarelin 50 mcg a day, GHRP-2 100mcg 3x a day with GHRH 3x a day 100 mcg

Basically this thread is where you will see my results and stuff but first i need some help with peptides and shit.

When the peptides first come to me in their powder form can i leave it at room temperature or will that fuck with the substance? Please tell me how to store it. In terms of handling the peptide, my idea was taking a bit of the powder from the peptide vial and putting it in another vial and then adding BAC water immediately so i can reconstitue and inject (this is assuming that peptides can be taken from their original vial and placed into another or can even last in room temperature) Cause i read somewhere that reconsituted peptide needs to be stored immediately at like -20 C otherwise it will get screwed. i don't even know what is happening at this point cause I think I got all my facts mixed up.

Anyway if it turns out that I can't move peptide powder into other vials or they need to be stored immediately and it wasn't the reconstitued one. Then I have another problem, where do I store them peptides and needles and BAC water and shit without my parents seeing? I can't just put it in the refrigerator and act like that is it. Please give me safe long term ideas of places I can store peptides where are easily accessible. As always guys this is gonna be my first time actually using drugs to enhance my growth so on this forum I will make sure to keep y'all updated just tell me what I need to know.

@Extra Chromosome @Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss @ht-normie-ascending @Goblin @bossman @PubertyMaxxer @sloopnoob @Slyfex8 @JustTrynaGrow
Your avi reminds me of 9 year olds who beg for subscribers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mateusz74
Ok guys basically here is what is happening. I am 15 year old boy, already bought aromasin, taking niacin only right now to increase hgh and im ordering melatonin. Height is increasing slowly but surely just like how it has done for my whole life.

But of course we want to do the very best to ensure we grow very tall so at my height 5'10 I am aiming for 6'7 (no cope shit plz)

One month I will be taking mk677+CJC 1295 DAC as my main gh and igf-1 increasers along with all that AI and other shit and supplements

Next month I go on Hexarelin 50 mcg a day, GHRP-2 100mcg 3x a day with GHRH 3x a day 100 mcg

Basically this thread is where you will see my results and stuff but first i need some help with peptides and shit.

When the peptides first come to me in their powder form can i leave it at room temperature or will that fuck with the substance? Please tell me how to store it. In terms of handling the peptide, my idea was taking a bit of the powder from the peptide vial and putting it in another vial and then adding BAC water immediately so i can reconstitue and inject (this is assuming that peptides can be taken from their original vial and placed into another or can even last in room temperature) Cause i read somewhere that reconsituted peptide needs to be stored immediately at like -20 C otherwise it will get screwed. i don't even know what is happening at this point cause I think I got all my facts mixed up.

Anyway if it turns out that I can't move peptide powder into other vials or they need to be stored immediately and it wasn't the reconstitued one. Then I have another problem, where do I store them peptides and needles and BAC water and shit without my parents seeing? I can't just put it in the refrigerator and act like that is it. Please give me safe long term ideas of places I can store peptides where are easily accessible. As always guys this is gonna be my first time actually using drugs to enhance my growth so on this forum I will make sure to keep y'all updated just tell me what I need to know.

@Extra Chromosome @Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer @Legitcel @CupOfCoffee @KrissKross @LightingFraud @Paretocel @Zeus @Saturn @psycophsez @xom @Ogreload @JellyBelly @OCDMaxxing @SirHiss @ht-normie-ascending @Goblin @bossman @PubertyMaxxer @sloopnoob @Slyfex8 @JustTrynaGrow
I'm 16 5'10 I'm want to do pretty much the same thing but I'm holding off on buying the peptides because I'm getting a second opinion on hgh deficiency

gl will be waiting to see your results

Y'all i got sterile insulin needles and to try save money i will be reusing them, can I sterilize them again with bleach and water like this video shows?:

Y'all i got sterile insulin needles and to try save money i will be reusing them, can I sterilize them again with bleach and water like this video shows?:

Sure you can, but should you? The needles will get more dull after poking them in the rubber stopper and injecting in your fat so it could make future injections hurt more. I’d say just go for new syringes and needles, it’s a lot safer. I bought 100 syringes & 200 needles for $18, and that will last me a whole month. Infections are always extremely serious so be careful if you do decide to reuse the needles. Maybe I’m being too extreme but I really don’t want to risk getting infected, especially since I’m 15 (and you’re 15 too).

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

placenta tier IQ

qVMlF9GfdpomdUAPzLJ9HlaIW4EJNpHV1yV2fjRY7cw.png

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74