Future Palestinian Stacey 😲😲😲

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Her looks selling the views here it's so obvious. Damn you can just tell she's gonna be HTB (minimum) in ten years time. By then you put her in the West and she will become insta famous overnight.

I wonder if she has an older sister? 👀

@flippasav @yeeyeeslayer @arabcelxxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beebeem_, flippasav, coispet and 3 others
eh, i've seen prettier 10 yo girls tbh, still cute and will be at least high MTB when she's older tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and arabcelxxx

Her looks selling the views here it's so obvious. Damn you can just tell she's gonna be HTB (minimum) in ten years time. By then you put her in the West and she will become insta famous overnight.

I wonder if she has an older sister?

Looks like any other sand nigress

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lynxress and yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, klip11, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
also stay away from our women pajeet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, N1666, emeraldglass and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
She'll probably get obliterated to pieces by a Jewish missile tomorrow

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and SecularIslamist

This 13 yo old actress fogs

Makeupmaxxed, photomaxxed and magazinemaxxed.

Meanwhile this girl is basically homeless, probably wearing same clothes for weeks and hasn't taken a shower in weeks either.

Staring Ice Cube GIF

• Hmm...
@SecularIslamist Arab women mog South East Asian women :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: coispet

I wonder if she has an older sister? 👀

When she comes to the west, she will find a black guy when she grows up

• JFL
Not bad only failo is eyes

• Hmm...
She would make a nice wife for the rich sheikh.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
U niggas are weirddd tbh she is so young you cant even predict her face. Sure by 14-15 u can but u dont know what shes gonna look like if shes like 11💀 you are simply attracted to her

All kids look the same with no puberty or change this is insanely wrong

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
Pray for this child instead of simping for her. Apparently me objectively saying my sister has a stacylite face is creepy to you but you make this thread what a projection

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Swarthy Knight
U niggas are weirddd tbh she is so young you cant even predict her face. Sure by 14-15 u can but u dont know what shes gonna look like if shes like 11💀 you are simply attracted to her

All kids look the same with no puberty or change this is insanely wrong
It's not. I get your point some people's facial features changes drastically. However other people grow into their looks which were already an attractive base.

She has attractive features which could blossom. It's not exactly a glow up. Remember these two twins - they were considered the most attractive kids on the planet. They are still attractive but you could always tell they wer going to be.

• Hmm...
It's not. I get your point some people's facial features changes drastically. However other people grow into their looks which were already an attractive base.

She has attractive features which could blossom. It's not exactly a glow up. Remember these two twins - they were considered the most attractive kids on the planet. They are still attractive but you could always tell they wer going to be.

View attachment 2815065

View attachment 2815064
They could look like ANYTHING by the time theyre even legal or less. Look at their hand size vs their skulls. They are prepubescent and their skulls arent developed. Ur falling for children in bags of makeup, anyone can put lashes on a kid and trick incels on the internet

• JFL
Pray for this child instead of simping for her. Apparently me objectively saying my sister has a stacylite face is creepy to you but you make this thread what a projection
so many pedos here

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sub5c3l
They could look like ANYTHING by the time theyre even legal or less. Look at their hand size vs their skulls. They are prepubescent and their skulls arent developed. Ur falling for children in bags of makeup, anyone can put lashes on a kid and trick incels on the internet
They could. I'm not denying that. They could turn from femcels into staceylite. But again it's very rare for a child with multiple failos to change that. This is why things like mewing is advised here as a few mm of bones can change your looks. But everyone has a base they work on which is what I'm saying can be either attractive or unattractive. The girl in OP has an attractive base..just like the twins, you can imagine how an older woman would have a similar face but look like an adult.

so many pedos here
It's not pedophilic nigga. You can have no sexual feelings but still recognise attractiveness even in children. This video is an example of that

I see so many people telling my nephew she's gonna be a 'beautiful and pretty girl when she's older'. She's like 5. I can understand why they're saying that because she has an attractive base compared to other children.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
They could. I'm not denying that. They could turn from femcels into staceylite. But again it's very rare for a child with multiple failos to change that. This is why things like mewing is advised here as a few mm of bones can change your looks. But everyone has a base they work on which is what I'm saying can be either attractive or unattractive. The girl in OP has an attractive base..just like the twins, you can imagine how an older woman would have a similar face but look like an adult.

It's not pedophilic nigga. You can have no sexual feelings but still recognise attractiveness even in children. This video is an example of that

I see so many people telling my nephew she's gonna be a 'beautiful and pretty girl when she's older'. She's like 5. I can understand why they're saying that because she has an attractive base compared to other children.
Then find a women who looks like that instead of mentally masturbating over what a child could be just let her be a child she doesnt need niggas on the internet even with wrong thoughts about her at this age at least wait till shes 14/15 or wherever its legal

• JFL
Then find a women who looks like that instead of mentally masturbating over what a child could be just let her be a child she doesnt need niggas on the internet even with wrong thoughts about her at this age at least wait till shes 14/15 or wherever its legal
She's a cute child. She'll be an attractive woman in the future. That's what I'm saying. I know you wanna accuse me of pedophillic tendencies.

Just look at the comments.
Screenshot 20240323 081408 1
Screenshot 20240323 081428 1

Most children are cute. Some are cuter than others. Unfortunately this girl probably wouldn't have got the same amount of views.

• Ugh..