Future relationship dynamic theory

BlackPill_SamSam

BlackPill_SamSam

Iron
A low SMV/PSL man will betabuxx to provide for his female "partner" and her children that she got from Chad.
This will be formalised in "New marriage" contracts.

Basically low SMV and desperate men in need of female contact will have to sign a contract that says he has to pay her X amount of money each month, in exchange she has to give him physical contact (hugs, caresses) weekly and protected sex once a month.
The contract also stipulates that it's an open relationship so they are free to get sexual pleasure elsewhere (only works for the women obviously)

Some are gonna say "this is alreayd today's situation", no. Alpha fucks Beta bucks exists but is not openly accepted and formalised with official documents by society.
It will be the case in less than 15 years. Also being a neet and isolated will be forbiden for incels, they'll be forced to pay up.

Buy now i made a beta bucks alpha fucks via 68084454

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Girls can hear my BMW from miles of distance, do you think this attract gold diggers making me a easy victim?

Images 22
Images 24

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and BlackPill_SamSam
We will stop that future from occurring.

• +1
Girls can hear my BMW from miles of distance, do you think this attract gold diggers making me a easy victim?
The supreme gentleman had to pay a supreme amount of money to raise chad's children.
Use your BMW to get buy diapers for the baby, simp.
^This message was approved by the federal governement in te context of New marriage contracts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227

• +1
based and contractpilled

• +1