future talking

D

Deleted member 38494

Platinum
As you know the looksmaxxing “trend” conquered socials, daily life , memes . Even if that may sound fun it’s just a butter fly effect to people wanting to become chads and stacies. At this point people are obsessed by looks everywhere. But now let’s so future talking , let’s say , to maximalize profits they find more and more ways to make you look good and somehow make ascending being cheap. It means that the average person will either be htn or destroyed by non carefully and properly done surgeries . Will beauty standards change as people are uniforming in escalating their “mogger” level?

As you know the looksmaxxing “trend” conquered socials, daily life , memes . Even if that may sound fun it’s just a butter fly effect to people wanting to become chads and stacies. At this point people are obsessed by looks everywhere. But now let’s so future talking , let’s say , to maximalize profits they find more and more ways to make you look good and somehow make ascending being cheap. It means that the average person will either be htn or destroyed by non carefully and properly done surgeries . Will beauty standards change as people are uniforming in escalating their “mogger” level?
bUmP

It's not going to be significant enough for something like that to happen

Standards will keep rising but you're not going to see people do anything more than basic water is wet softmaxxes, it's all meming

It's not going to be significant enough for something like that to happen

Standards will keep rising but you're not going to see people do anything more than basic water is wet softmaxxes, it's all meming
Is it? Idk about you but in my place way too many people are taking shit seriously. Tbh it’s not like i want to gatekeep but as a mtn my self if everyone looksmaxes i ll become a ltn