Futuristic Looksmaxing Appliance Concept | The Orbital Widener v2

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
3F98DF89 A5B3 4F1C BC4B C4826491897F

This simple plastic product is an orbital-widening headgear appliance. It widens IPD, widens PFL, widens zygos, increases midface ratio, increases FWHR, and increases ES ratio. It does so by using mechanical tension to exert a backward force that converts into lateral widening forces that transfer onto the wearer’s lateral orbital rims.

0C88F3D7 BD39 419B B65E 61DFE9551DED

Furthermore, if the arch piece is adjusted to angle upwards slightly, the exerted forces may help make the eyebrows more positively tilted and help increase positive canthal tilt.

Here’s how it would look on Gandy:

92C88BAF 952F 4CD6 9D66 EEA9858A0B56
2AC6F6D4 93BE 440D BDB5 81C2DE84CD97

v1 Design:

@sibience @Octavian_Augustus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, Lookologist003, AscendingHero and 21 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, WanderingBurro and thecel
Me gaining forward growth

Main page Hero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, Lookologist003, Deleted member 22886 and 7 others
incredibly autistic
are you going to try this?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How do I get

• Hmm...

If you wear this while sleeping and whenever not in public (12 to 16 hours of wear every day), you can expect to gain at least a few mm in a few years.

Now you might laugh at “a few mm in a few years”, but this is the only nonsurgical alternative to OBO, which is extremely risky (high chance of becoming blind) and is only performed on deformed/syndromic patients.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, poopoohead and sibience
Seems cope, maybe even dangerous cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior, sibience, Deleted member 24293 and 1 other person
Seems cope, maybe even dangerous cope

Can’t be more dangerous than bonesmashing because the forces the product exerts are lighter than the force of the average punch. Bonesmashing isn’t even that dangerous, so this wouldn’t be dangerous.

MSE splits the midpalatine suture through brute force. This action is inherently more dangerous than outward pushing forces on the lateral orbital rims.

And of course way less dangerous than OBO. OBO is giga risky, so surgeons don’t perform the procedure for aesthetics. This product is an alternative to OBO.

Can’t be more dangerous than bonesmashing because the forces the product exerts are lighter than the force of the average punch. Bonesmashing isn’t even that dangerous, so this wouldn’t be dangerous.

MSE splits the midpalatine suture through brute force. This action is inherently more dangerous than outward pushing forces on the lateral orbital rims.

And of course way less dangerous than OBO. OBO is giga risky, so surgeons don’t perform the procedure for aesthetics. This product is an alternative to OBO.
Some surgeons perform OBO, but indeed surgeries do have risks.

Your device looks uncomfortable. Have you tried to imitate the device with your fingers?

• +1
absolutely fucking lmao tbh

but is this nightwear? how do you stop it from poking your eye out while sleeping and how will you accommodate side sleepers?

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and thecel
absolutely fucking lmao tbh

but is this nightwear? how do you stop it from poking your eye out while sleeping and how will you accommodate side sleepers?

Side sleepers just have to sleep on their backs if they want to sleep in it.

• Woah
Reactions: Luxury
Side sleepers just have to sleep on their backs if they want to sleep in it.
they won't. and people turn all night. you have to custom mold it and put in defenses so it doesn't poke your eye out at night. imagine waking up and you're blind jfl :feelshmm: custom molding also means more $$$ so it's not all bad. did you fucking 3d model it yourself jfl? also are you serious or are you trolling? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and thecel
they won't. and people turn all night. you have to custom mold it and put in defenses so it doesn't poke your eye out at night. custom molding also means more $$$ so it's not all bad. did you fucking 3d model it yourself jfl? also are you serious or are you trolling? :feelshmm:

Yea I modeled it. You know it’s modeled by a forum dweller because of the David Gandy 3D model. I’m serious about this idea; I’d make it if it’s legal to sell (IDK about the regulations regarding appliances like this).

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yea I modeled it. You know it’s modeled by a forum dweller because of the David Gandy 3D model. I’m serious about this idea; I’d make it if it’s legal to sell (IDK about the regulations regarding appliances like this).
you could just 3D print it for 10$

• +1
Some surgeons perform OBO, but indeed surgeries do have risks.

Your device looks uncomfortable. Have you tried to imitate the device with your fingers?

It’s not that bad with my fingers, but with my fingers the pushing forces are much more backwards than outwards because my fingers are much thicker than the soft silicone grips in the product design. The device would be a lot more comfortable because the soft grips are the shape of the orbital rim—this means the force is distributed over a large area unlike with the finger method that pretty much presses at a point.

and what are your thoughts on the issues I raised? also don't you think the expansion should originate from the middle instead of elongating the orbitals? :feelshmm: tbh if it's not a custom made, lightweight, rock solid helmet I don't see it working. it needs to adapt to skull dimensions and orbital shapes :feelshmm:
you could just 3D print it for 10$
if you're developing something you'll definitely need your own 3d printer

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
My PFL increased by 3 cm after listening to subliminals for 12 hours

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum
just put a warning label on the packaging
doesn't work you'll still get sued. and your goal shouldn't to bait a few retards into buying a cheap ass plastic product that'll make them blind but to create a brand that offers $custom$ made, safe, proven, comfortable ipd gain devices that work no matter how you sleep (very few people sleep on their backs)

• +1
Idk try it on yourself first

• +1
Reactions: capybara, thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2077886View attachment 2077887View attachment 2077888

the bars need to be covered or they'll poke your eyes out and you need to be able to fasten it to such a degree that they won't move at all during the night

• +1
the bars need to be covered or they'll poke your eyes out and you need to be able to fasten it to such a degree that they won't move at all during the night

Then it should be worn only if awake and alert.

NEETs, LDARers, people who work remote jobs, etc. can just wear it during the day. 16 hours of daily wear should be adequate for expansion.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Then it should be worn only if awake and alert.

NEETs, LDARers, people who work remote jobs, etc. can just wear it during the day. 16 hours of daily wear should be adequate for expansion.
sure, the helmet version doesn't seem to block field of vision too much. also there are plastics that will harden and could be used to match the orbital shape to allow for mass production. hmu if you require any further consulting or my professional expertise :feelsez:

• Love it
This is more likely to blind you than an OBO tbh.

• Hmm...
If you wear this while sleeping and whenever not in public (12 to 16 hours of wear every day), you can expect to gain at least a few mm in a few years.

Now you might laugh at “a few mm in a few years”, but this is the only nonsurgical alternative to OBO, which is extremely risky (high chance of becoming blind) and is only performed on deformed/syndromic patients.

Many muscles in the human body put a LOT of pressure on some bones, and the bones still don't remodel.

So trying to put much less external force on bones and expecting them to remodel is not going to work.

• +1
Many muscles in the human body put a LOT of pressure on some bones, and the bones still don't remodel.

So trying to put much less external force on bones and expecting them to remodel is not going to work.

Why do facemasks work?

And about the muscles—they matter. The muscles may not make bones remodel, but they do keep the bones from remodeling in bad ways. For example Mike Mew said in his video(s) people who get paralyzed or muscular diseases in their faces get downward facial growth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
What? The ones for covid? They don't lol. YOu think they change your bones? JFL

If it sounds too dumb to be true, maybe Google it, because maybe, just maybe, the word “facemask” has more than one fucking meaning, and maybe the OP isn’t a mental midget like you assumed.

• JFL
If it sounds too dumb to be true, maybe Google it, because maybe, just maybe, the word “facemask” has more than one fucking meaning, and maybe the OP isn’t a mental midget like you assumed.

Still won't work JFL

Face mask implant? That works. Like doctor eppley full face mask implant.

• Woah
  • Woah
craniofacial bump

• JFL
“Still won’t work”

View attachment 2078715

Yeah right. Look the maxilla moved.

Then why do people still do lefort 1 when they can just do this?

I still think this is cope until jaw surgeries get replaced with this.

• +1
just put a warning label on the packaging

No. Elongating the orbits lengthens PFL and huntermaxes the eyes. Wide orbits are hunter. Narrow orbits are preymaxed.
Bro im dead serious im ready to try it with you. I have narrow ipd and pfl like you

• Love it