Unprecedented Looksmaxing Appliance Concept | Like MSE for Widening IPD and PFL

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

The metal arches are bendable. The rubber grips are farther apart and behind the wearer’s lateral orbital rims when the arches are not bent, so the wearer must pull the rubber grips forward and inward to grip them onto their lateral orbital rims. The tension created by the bending of the metal exerts outward and backward forces on the wearer’s lateral orbital rims to laterally expand the orbits.

This appliance shouldn’t be difficult to manufacture. If you’re interested in seriously starting a company to make this product, please PM me.

@sibience

Related:

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1.png
    1.png
    628.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, malicieusss, 5'8manlet and 3 others
How on earth is it going to displace hard bone?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I can't tell if this post is a joke (like most posts on this website given the mixture of trolls and schizos) but this is just too bro sciencey for me. And for that reason, I'm out.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko and thecel
I can't tell if this post is a joke (like most posts on this website given the mixture of trolls and schizos) but this is just too bro sciencey for me. And for that reason, I'm out.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

IMG_7805.jpg

If this works, my idea would work too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, sibience, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
Let's get OBOs together. Like a couple's massage but OBOs instead. No homo.

• JFL
IMG_7805.jpg

If this works, my idea would work too.
Yeah but if I've learned anything about plastic surgery it's that this shit is complicated as fuck. I suppose you'd have to test the feasability with a surgeon or someone qualified.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Even if it doesn’t work, Looksmaxers will buy it anyway. You know how many copers on this forum are wasting their time thumbpulling, hard mewing, and bonesmashing. People will use this product as long as their eye sockets feel like they’re widening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Even if it doesn’t work, Looksmaxers will buy it anyway. You know how many copers on this forum are wasting their time thumbpulling, hard mewing, and bonesmashing. People will use this product as long as their eye sockets feel like they’re widening.
Yes it's hilarious tbh. The bone-smashing one in particular makes me laugh so hard. People are actually smashing their faces in with hammers JFL.

• +1
Yes it's hilarious tbh. The bone-smashing one in particular makes me laugh so hard. People are actually smashing their faces in with hammers JFL.

So people will buy this.

@RecessedPrettyboy I just read your post on mouth widening appliances. Any thoughts on this orbital widening appliance?

There can be a 3D-printable version that just has the 2 rim grips connected together with a curved plastic rod, but the wearer needs to manually push the middle of the rod backwards to stop the appliance from coming off. Pushing the middle of the curved rod backwards also increases the lateral expansion forces.

good idea, I currently do that same motion manually

• +1
This is similar to mewing and other redpilled scams and things that don't work.

Bone remodeling is usually unrealistic. Especially with this, it just does not seem like it can work.

• So Sad