Fuuarrrk huge subhuman detected on dot is

Jeez that 1 comment yesterday really got to ya huh
I don't know what you're talking about. I just think you shouldn't make fun of incels. IDK if u are one or not, but nonetheless, making fun of incels is low IQ and denial of blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, 11gaijin and Insomniac
Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Picking on incels is pretty low tbh.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
@StormlitAqua
@Insomniac

If I'm not mistaken both you fools are current posters on... *spits* incels.is. You haven't been banned yet like many of us here.

So what exactly are you doing here? I hope your buddies over at dot is know you're here. Just you being here would annoy those subhuman little copelords, so all this is pretty hypocritical if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Nibba
Redpill is more accurate
Yeah this bothered me also.

These trash tier incels have begun going round saying "Blackpill is truth, blackpill is the truth ppl don't want to admit" and shit like that. That is the EXACT same definition given for redpill when it first started - taken from The Matrix, where the red pill offered to Neo would give him the truth and the blue pill would give him the comforting lie.

Just another example of annoying little shits wanting to get mad and change shit for basically no sake at all.

• +1

These trash tier incels have begun going round saying "Blackpill is truth, blackpill is the truth ppl don't want to admit" and shit like that. That is the EXACT same definition given for redpill when it first started - taken from The Matrix, where the red pill offered to Neo would give him the truth and the blue pill would give him the comforting lie.

Just another example of annoying little shits wanting to get mad and change shit for basically no sake at all.
This. Blackpill is just an extreme worldview created to justify a shitty life of making all the wrong choices and refusing to get help or surgery etc.

>Inb4 muh COPE
blackpill does not exist, just poor life choices and betamale mindset

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and IceCutter
This. Blackpill is just an extreme worldview created to justify a shitty life of making all the wrong choices and refusing to get help or surgery etc.

>Inb4 muh COPE
the thing is, incels throw around the words "surgery, lefort, genio, rhino asap etc.." but when someone gets something they go "from subhuman to invisible etc.. " it's a pathetic way of thinking, they are all in misery, and misery loves company.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, IceCutter and Nibba
@StormlitAqua
@Insomniac

If I'm not mistaken both you fools are current posters on... *spits* incels.is. You haven't been banned yet like many of us here.

So what exactly are you doing here? I hope your buddies over at dot is know you're here. Just you being here would annoy those subhuman little copelords, so all this is pretty hypocritical if you ask me
Zesto got banned from .is so I came here. Couldn’t handle not hearing the end of his Japan story tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
the thing is, incels throw around the words "surgery, lefort, genio, rhino asap etc.." but when someone gets something they go "from subhuman to invisible etc.. " it's a pathetic way of thinking, they are all in misery, and misery loves company.
View attachment 6553
Self fulfilling prophecy. Rotting in misery. And yeah then people like us are actually saving for much needed rhino and shit

• +1
Self fulfilling prophecy. Rotting in misery. And yeah then people like us are actually saving for much needed rhino and shit
im studymaxxing so fucking hard right now, never in my life have I been this committed to studying and making money, blackpill was the ultimate slap in the face for me, eventhough the first few weeks were miserable. It's ascension or rot in hell forever buddy boy theory
i even applied for a shit ton of part time jobs and im saving student loans very hard so i can ascend.
i used to spend all of it the first month i get paid on stupid clothes and travelling just to get a club roastie once every semester

• +1
im studymaxxing so fucking hard right now, never in my life have I been this committed to studying and making money, blackpill was the ultimate slap in the face for me, eventhough the first few weeks were miserable. It's ascension or rot in hell forever buddy boy theory
i even applied for a shit ton of part time jobs and im saving student loans very hard so i can ascend.
i used to spend all of it the first month i get paid on stupid clothes and travelling just to get a club roastie once every semester
Yeah dude I'm studyceling and workceling so hard rn. Studying as we speak for finals

• +1

>Inb4 muh COPE
Are there any parts of the black pill that are true?

Are there any parts of the black pill that are true?
i'd say looking being important for happiness, but in reality, even that is to a lesser extent. redpill is the most accurate pill

i'd say looking being important for happiness, but in reality, even that is to a lesser extent. redpill is the most accurate pill
I think that your chad height prevents you from seeing their perspective

I think that your chad height prevents you from seeing their perspective
i see ugly short skinnyfat turds with women. just be interesting theory and use fucking kino and you're set :redpill:
i have always looksmaxed for myself so i like what i see in the mirror when i crawl out of bed in the morning

• +1
i see ugly short skinnyfat turds with women. just be interesting theory and use fucking kino and you're set :redpill:
i have always looksmaxed for myself so i like what i see in the mirror when i crawl out of bed in the morning
does the morning bloat annoy you in the morning?
god i hate the first 20 minutes then my face kinda resets

What is kino?

>Inb4 muh COPE

Incels can take their blackpill and shove it up their ass.

I've always been yellowpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

The definition of the blackpill has been rewritten.

>Inb4 muh COPE

>patting yourself on the back by saying you have an alpha mindset when its just your genetics hardcarrying you

actual retard autist, gj

The definition of the blackpill has been rewritten.
Who cares? The point is idiots now are saying "Blackpill is truth" (you probably are saying this also), when 5 years ago it was said "Redpill is truth." It's stupid, meaningless.

TRP = numales

I don't know what you're talking about. I just think you shouldn't make fun of incels. IDK if u are one or not, but nonetheless, making fun of incels is low IQ and denial of blackpill.
I agree @IceCutter. Your posts are consistently about Incels and how they are wrong. This site isn't IncelTears.

Who cares? The point is idiots now are saying "Blackpill is truth" (you probably are saying this also), when 5 years ago it was said "Redpill is truth." It's stupid, meaningless.
Blackpill is truth