"FWHR DOESN'T MATTER BR0"

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
FWHR is associated with STR success and attractiveness

*Women not only expressed interest in short term relationships with these men, but were also more likely to choose them for a second date, regardless of their age."

FWHR is associated with fighting success

Monkeys with wider faces are more likely to stand up for themselves and command respect

CEO's with wider faces have better business success

"Indeed, one study has shown that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR), a physical facial measurement associated with testosterone in men (Lefevre, Lewis, Perrett, & Penke, 2013), predicts company profit when measured in the faces of CEOs of successful large-scale businesses with simple leadership hierarchies"

FWHR is associated with breeding success

So how do you know wether you have a low FWHR?
It's pretty simple, if your parents, friends or people in general have ever commented on your facial shape it's most likely narrow. But generally a FWHR lower than 1.80 would be considered narrow. 1.80 is near average, but usually still somewhat narrow with neurocranium etc taken into account.

Next time you see someone say FWHR doesn't matter, spam him this thread and remind him how much of a retarded faggot he is.
Thank you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TheEndHasNoEnd, forwardgrowth and 17 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 3323, WillVisitGandy and 24 others
Good post, I only disagree with the average fwhr being 1.8, most men have less than that

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96, WillVisitGandy, Ryanmcgg0139 and 5 others
Since I have high fwhr does that explain why I'm military maxxing @Britishlooksmaxxer?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Who the hell cares, you know a good face when you see it. Some faces look better with less fwhr. Chico’s maxilla is recessed and not the best fwhr yet his features harmonize really well. If PSL doesn’t account for that then fuck PSL
Francisco lachowski has a high fwhr but ok

My fwhr is like 2.05 is that too much?
955A85AA 9401 4B2B 9FA5 4085F90A6F50
Lip Max’s me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5912
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 685
View attachment 548271

*Women not only expressed interest in short term relationships with these men, but were also more likely to choose them for a second date, regardless of their age."

View attachment 548256View attachment 548278

Monkeys with wider faces are more likely to stand up for themselves and command respect
View attachment 548284

"Indeed, one study has shown that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR), a physical facial measurement associated with testosterone in men (Lefevre, Lewis, Perrett, & Penke, 2013), predicts company profit when measured in the faces of CEOs of successful large-scale businesses with simple leadership hierarchies"

View attachment 548299

It's pretty simple, if your parents, friends or people in general have ever commented on your facial shape it's most likely narrow. But generally a FWHR lower than 1.80 would be considered narrow. 1.80 is near average, but usually still somewhat narrow with neurocranium etc taken into account.

Next time you see someone say FWHR doesn't matter, spam him this thread and remind him how much of a retarded faggot he is.
Thank you.

View attachment 548271

View attachment 548256View attachment 548278

View attachment 548284

View attachment 548299

Thank you.
Over for me, my sister's have 2 fwhr and i have 1 69

Not a single pixel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
CostlyCavernousAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
Listen you fuckin tard it was a joke pic of me with a piece of wood in my mouth shut up you dark bluecel you are basically the equivalent of an untouchable in india
Ok,light bluecel

Ok,light bluecel

[IMG alt="MadVisionary"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/4/4106.jpg?1595357085[/IMG]
MadVisionary
View profile
The Nonsense visionary · 18 · From Europe
Joined Nov 27, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing latest content
Time Online 1083:23
Posts793Reputation837

@Mohamad @inceletto @Lev Peshkov @Sealing_Phoenix
who the fuck is this guy and whys he stepping to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadeep, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
[IMG alt="MadVisionary"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/4/4106.jpg?1595357085[/IMG]
MadVisionary
View profile
Joined Nov 27, 2019
Posts793Reputation837

Your fwhr is 2.2

Wouldnt mess with you ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Britishlooksmaxxer
MadVisionary
View profile
Joined Nov 27, 2019
Posts793Reputation837

You mog bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Fuck you cunt you just gave me suifuel.
Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck this gay earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4797, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
Brutal indeed

• +1
Reactions: thecel
why the fuck have you included a graph that shows NO CORRELATION between attractiveness & FWHR to try and illustrate your point
1595886978388.png
1595886978388.png

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
why the fuck have you included a graph that shows NO CORRELATION between attractiveness & FWHR to try and illustrate your point
Cope

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Mr.cope, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Low FWHRcels can only ropemaxx or cuckoldmaxx. That is what their pheno dicatates.
FUCK
U
C
K

Low FWHRcels will NEVER have this:

I never knew you was a Palvin fan also.

My favourite GigaStacy.

I saw her sisters also in family pic.
UNBELEIVEABLE difference

This will never be me:

Someone fetch me a fucking rope

Is this ironic or you actually compare yourself to supermodels and actors?
Shut your fucking greycel mouth, you know nothing of the way of the world.
But you will soon, you will swallow the blackpill and you will then know why we compare ourselves to such specimens.

@Gudru Jfl at Greys tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6825 and Deleted member 685
This will never be me:
View attachment 549551

Someone fetch me a fucking rope
The sad part is even. She also comes across as haveing a nice personalty and stuff.

It's easier to cope with super bitchy models. Then you can be like, I couldn't life with that no matter how hot.

LOL at that DATE video, thatgot like millions views.
That dude she with, does have good NT convo skills as well. But to be with a Palvin, you need some fame as well be decent/good looking.

Shut your fucking greycel mouth, you know nothing of the way of the world.
But you will soon, you will swallow the blackpill and you will then know why we compare ourselves to such specimens.

@Gudru Jfl at Greys tbh
Thanks for bringing your friends into this, but as far as i can tell from your short "explanation", it's over for you because you can't date supermodels and become a highly-paid famous actor. I'll continue to watch your posts as they develop, maybe there's some substance behind them

• JFL
Thanks for bringing your friends into this, but as far as i can tell from your short "explanation", it's over for you because you can't date supermodels and become a highly-paid famous actor. I'll continue to watch your posts as they develop, maybe there's some substance behind them
LOL.
Nothing wrong with being greycel.
The quicker you get the needed info to improve looks. Acheive it.. And the getting the fuck out of here. The better.
This place is for people whom haven't reached decent looks level yet.
Once I reach 4.75 PSL I am mostly out of here, and will ocassionally get back to share muh wisdoms.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Good thread . But what i see like the main benefits of good fwhr and a wide face are wide orbitals and a wide jaw. its over for narrow faced people

most retards who say fwhr doesnt matter think they disproved you after posting a pic of a deformed bloatcel whos like 30% bodyfat

this definitely isnt exclusive to fwhr either. "x doesn't matter" cope will usually be justified by posting an extreme outlier of someone with said feature but deformed everything else. doesnt change the fact that its still a good feature to have which these faggots lack.

• +1
Chico’s FWHR is a 1.6:

D15FFF82 D474 440A 8338 F7968A2D3D2D

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 685
there's been a huge surplus of idiots coping against FWHR recently, i wonder why

LOL.
Nothing wrong with being greycel.
The quicker you get the needed info to improve looks. Acheive it.. And the getting the fuck out of here. The better.
This place is for people whom haven't reached decent looks level yet.
Once I reach 4.75 PSL I am mostly out of here, and will ocassionally get back to share muh wisdoms.
Would 5 psl be a chadlite or am i reading the wrong scale?
Yes well, i'm mostly here due to boredom and also furthering my knowledge of the human condition. That is, as a whole how humankind is developing with racemixxing, immigration and welfare are my current topics of interest

Last edited:
Nope it's not and you're fucking retarded. You 100% measured it improperly
No. Measured correctly. Face width divided by distance from the bottom of the eyebrows to the top of the lip. Got a 1.6.

• JFL
No. Measured correctly. Face width divided by distance from the bottom of the eyebrows to the top of the lip. Got a 1.6.

You're easily by far 1 of the most retarded guys on the forum. His fwhr is nothing like 1.6 lmfao that'd be extremely narrow, and this pic is even most likely slightly lens distorted as opposed to irl