"FWHR DOESN'T MATTER BR0"

View attachment 551014
You're easily by far 1 of the most retarded guys on the forum. His fwhr is nothing like 1.6 lmfao that'd be extremely narrow, and this pic is even most likely slightly lens distorted as opposed to irl
That picture isn’t a selfie, which is what most people here use to measure. Most people have a good FWHR when the picture is taken by someone else, as the distance will be farther. Mine’s a 1.9 from the distance your picture shows.

The one I used was a selfie, and it was a 1.6.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 685
Would 5 psl be a chadlite or am i reading the wrong scale?
Yes well, i'm mostly here due to boredom and also furthering my knowledge of the human condition. That is, as a whole how humankind is developing with racemixxing, immigration and welfare are my current topics of interest
PSL 5 is chadlite.
PSL 4 is normie normie.
PSL 4.5 is high tier normie territory starting point

You chadlite already.
That's nice.
I wish.
I can only hope I think for high tier normie territory at best of all softmaxxing works out well

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 6873
Another 1.6:

1C54811B 01CA 4C13 9FEC AB0A42E3D042

Gandy’s a 1.7:

BDAE5768 BCD2 4EEC AC5A 9C222B3C5EFE

• JFL
Yet Barret with one of the highest fwhr is seen as a subhuman by the average girl jfl

It is not a cope and it is extremely imp anyone who says otherwise is coping..

And dont fucking use selfies or rear camera to calculate it..
Always take a pic using rear camera atleast 3 meters away to minimize lens distortion.

My fwhr is trucel tier in selfies and close up rear camera 1.6 to 1.7 max.
While from a pic far away my fwhr is 1.85 to 1.8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That picture isn’t a selfie, which is what most people here use to measure. Most people have a good FWHR when the picture is taken by someone else, as the distance will be farther. Mine’s a 1.9 from the distance your picture shows.

The one I used was a selfie, and it was a 1.6.
Yeah aka you measured incorrectly

Yeah aka you measured incorrectly
You claiming that without evidence doesn’t mean shit. I already told you how I measured. It’s the standard way.

You're fucking retarded. Lens distorted and NOBODY here measures from selfies as they're lens distorted. Chico doesn't have a narrow face
Tons of people here measure from selfies. That’s why so many get results like 1.5 and 1.6. If they measured with pictures taken of them from someone else at a distance, like the one you used, they would have a higher FWHR.

• +1
FWHR is associated with STR success and attractiveness
View attachment 548271

*Women not only expressed interest in short term relationships with these men, but were also more likely to choose them for a second date, regardless of their age."

FWHR is associated with fighting success
View attachment 548256View attachment 548278

Monkeys with wider faces are more likely to stand up for themselves and command respect
View attachment 548284

CEO's with wider faces have better business success

"Indeed, one study has shown that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR), a physical facial measurement associated with testosterone in men (Lefevre, Lewis, Perrett, & Penke, 2013), predicts company profit when measured in the faces of CEOs of successful large-scale businesses with simple leadership hierarchies"

FWHR is associated with breeding success
View attachment 548299

So how do you know wether you have a low FWHR?
It's pretty simple, if your parents, friends or people in general have ever commented on your facial shape it's most likely narrow. But generally a FWHR lower than 1.80 would be considered narrow. 1.80 is near average, but usually still somewhat narrow with neurocranium etc taken into account.

Next time you see someone say FWHR doesn't matter, spam him this thread and remind him how much of a retarded faggot he is.
Thank you.

Fwhr is just biological market. It’s doesn’t work like “i would be succefull in fights if my face had wider”

Fwhr is everything.. after height

Most people have high FWHR with pictures taken by someone else from a distance. Mine’s a 1.9 from that distance. Most people here measure selfies.
everybody knows this

if ur measuring with a selfie less than 6 ft away you arent doing it correctly, most if not all turn into a narrow skulled cuck in that case. both pictures u posted are shitty examples

PrL0IPH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You claiming that without evidence doesn’t mean shit. I already told you how I measured. It’s the standard way.
How the fuck is it without evidence when LITERALLY every study measures it from straight pictures since that's the way to measure facial ratios? What? Are you gonna measure someones interpupillary distance from a 3/4 profile too?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Substantive response.
No you're genuinely retarded. You don't even understand the accurate way of measuring facial ratios the way they'd stand out irl is without lens distortion

How the fuck is it without evidence when LITERALLY every study measures it from straight pictures since that's the way to measure facial ratios? What? Are you gonna measure someones interpupillary distance from a 3/4 profile too?
I was saying your claim that I’m measuring incorrectly has no evidence. Gandy’s pic was straight, and the first one of Chico was as well. Second one was slightly below.

I was saying your claim that I’m measuring incorrectly has no evidence. Gandy’s pic was straight, and the first one of Chico was as well. Second one was slightly below.
They're still not accurate cause they're DISTORTED you low iq mong. You should get yourself a razorblade and end it

everybody knows this

if ur measuring with a selfie less than 6 ft away you arent doing it correctly, most if not all turn into a narrow skulled cuck in that case. both pictures u posted are shitty examples

View attachment 552685

Most people I’ve seen here use selfies to measure it and are pissed when it’s below a 1.8. Almost everybody has a good FWHR when pictures are taken by someone else from a distance.

Most people I’ve seen here use selfies to measure it and are pissed when it’s below a 1.8. Almost everybody has a good FWHR when pictures are taken by someone else from a distance.
BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT'D BE IRL

So most people have good FWHR...
Yeah how many times do you see someone with an actually narrow ass head to the point it brings shivers up your spine? Most people have a normal headshape

Yeah how many times do you see someone with an actually narrow ass head to the point it brings shivers up your spine? Most people have a normal headshape
Not even normal. Ideal. When I measure pictures from the distance you say is correct, nearly every person has a 1.8+.

i dont really give a shit what "most people" here do. you arent measuring correctly if youre using a phone camera taken inches away, simple as that. pictures taken from a distance are far more accurate than that because its actually how people perceive you in real life

take a look at this gif regarding focal length
MJqIwLT Imgur

you can clearly see how as the length increases, the facial width starts to differentiate minimally. until at around the last 3 frames, it really doesnt change at all. the greater the distance, the less room there is for lens distortion.

So if almost everyone has an ideal FWHR, and it’s one of the most important factors for sexual success, most of them should be slaying.

So if almost everyone has an ideal FWHR, and it’s one of the most important factors for sexual success, most of them should be slaying.
now youre just over emphasizing the importance of one single feature

you are a retard indeed

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 685
now youre just over emphasizing the importance of one single feature

you are a retard indeed
Not saying it’s the only thing that matters. However, if FWHR is a top three feature, and your other features are acceptable, and you have an ideal FWHR (as most people do by the correct measurement), why would they not slay?