FYI Looksmaxxing doesn't cure BDD/Looks obsession

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
Even after looksmaxxing and getting to Chadlite by this forums standards I'm still mentally ill & obsess over my appearance which I suspected would be the case. I am still not satisfied and don't think I ever will be.

As your appearance improves so will your standards and the female attention/validation you receive from girls you consider "beneath" you will not be satisfying or fulfilling. You will always have flaws and even after improving certain insecurities/flaws you will just focus on different ones.

Look at users such as Arvid who was already 1/100 lookswise but still obsessed over his slightly high hairline despite getting more female validation than 99% of men. Even users such as Loox who 'ascended' still spent his time furiously barking at random people he's never met on internet forums and still to this day writes brag posts about validation he receives from random whores in a nightclub.

Looksmaxxing is still worth it and for most people on this forum they maybe won't have this issue but for those with deep rooted insecurities don't expect much of an increase in QoL.

Apologies for negative thread but I hope this gets out to the mentally ill people who believe their life will be significantly better after looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yayatourer, horizontallytall, angelo and 17 others
Even after looksmaxxing and getting to Chadlite by this forums standards I'm still mentally ill & obsess over my appearance which I suspected would be the case. I am still not satisfied and don't think I ever will be.

As your appearance improves so will your standards and the female attention/validation you receive from girls you consider "beneath" you will not be satisfying or fulfilling. You will always have flaws and even after improving certain insecurities/flaws you will just focus on different ones.

Look at users such as Arvid who was already 1/100 lookswise but still obsessed over his slightly high hairline despite getting more female validation than 99% of men. Even users such as Loox who 'ascended' still spent his time furiously barking at random people he's never met on internet forums and still to this day writes brag posts about validation he receives from random whores in a nightclub.

Looksmaxxing is still worth it and for most people on this forum they maybe won't have this issue but for those with deep rooted insecurities don't expect much of an increase in QoL.

Apologies for negative thread but I hope this gets out to the mentally ill people who believe their life will be significantly better after looksmaxxing.
I know this sadly but I try to lie to myself about it. I'll be in therapy in a few months for bdd and depression, but regardless of the outcome of that I'll def get my surgeries. Good thread tho, u're speaking the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, raminzer, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
It's a cancer i wish i was born genetically blessed as bluepilled chad without worrying about all that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, raminzer, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Doubt tbh. My quality of life would be literally 1000x if i reached HTN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
I know this sadly but I try to lie to myself about it. I'll be in therapy in a few months for bdd and depression, but regardless of the outcome of that I'll def get my surgeries
Same dude, already diagnosed with bipolar and will also end up with a bdd diagnosis in a couple weeks. Hoping to get this all solved soon

But you need to get the surgeries to realise what I'm saying. I don't regret looksmaxxing because It made me finally realise that the core reason for my suffering was not to do with my looks and allows me to focus on getting my mental health improved.

Good luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Tallooksmaxxer
imo looks are more of a compliment/supporting factor to your qol more than anything else. for example if you ascend then go on to live an average lifestyle then you honestly won’t enjoy life much more (at least not equally more to how much work you put in) but if you ascend then live an extremely successful and high class life then you will get exponentially more enjoyment out of your looks, as it will be much more satisfying to mog other successful people, and you will have access to higher quality people due to your looks that would be locked off otherwise

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, angelo, Av0nr and 2 others
Comparing yourselves to literal models who make millions off their looks, never does you any good. Wish I was still bluepilled man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, optimisticzoomer, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Comparing yourselves to literal models who make millions off their looks, never does you any good. Wish I was still bluepilled man.
Yep. Also with best lighting, makeup etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
imo looks are more of a compliment/supporting factor to your qol more than anything else. for example if you ascend then go on to live an average lifestyle then you honestly won’t enjoy life much more (at least not equally more to how much work you put in) but if you ascend then live an extremely successful and high class life then you will get exponentially more enjoyment out of your looks, as it will be much more satisfying to mog other successful people, and you will have access to higher quality people due to your looks that would be locked off otherwise
yeah i was going to say this.

dimnishing returns men. After the chadlite level there will be minimal benefits to your overall smv.

you need to conquer the other aspects of your life, like career, money, status...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20631, Av0nr and 2 others
over for our brains

• +1
Reactions: raminzer and Prince88
YMMV. Mine got a lot better after I surgery maxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25995 and Prince88
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Same dude, already diagnosed with bipolar and will also end up with a bdd diagnosis in a couple weeks. Hoping to get this all solved soon

But you need to get the surgeries to realise what I'm saying. I don't regret looksmaxxing because It made me finally realise that the core reason for my suffering was not to do with my looks and allows me to focus on getting my mental health improved.

Good luck
I actually experienced what u just said already, so it's kinda funny that I truly try to believe something will change when I ascend, even tho at the same time I know nothing will change. I was very fat in my childhood and now have a semi good but muscular frame. I still am not happy and think I can only be happy once I've reached this ideal version of myself. I hope u will be successful with therapy my friend. My mental health is completely fucked rn.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Prince88
Well it's the same thing when people first start to work out, they're never satisfied with their body even though they look better than majority

Besides research shows that people with body dysmorphia usually look better

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

So true king

This is why you shouldn't use looskmax forums everyday. Visit only once or twice a week.

Most people log on everyday, because they're worried that they might miss out on something. If there is a good thread, like a legit looksmaxxing method, then it will be popular and talked about for some time (also added on botb), so you dont have to worry about missing out on anything.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Prince88
I’m fine with this, and I plan on never using this site again after I get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 25995
REPEAT AFTER ME BDD IS NOT A REAL THING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
I don’t care how I look, I’m doing this for others.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo and normie_joe
I don’t care how I look, I’m doing this for others.

Terrible terrible idea my guy (assuming you are being unironic)

Getting a surgery to make yourself happy is guaranteed if the surgery is successful.

Getting a surgery to make other's happy is not guaranteed even if the surgery is successful.

Terrible terrible idea my guy (assuming you are being unironic)

Getting a surgery to make yourself happy is guaranteed if the surgery is successful.

Getting a surgery to make other's happy is not guaranteed even if the surgery is successful.

What choice do I have, though? I either take the chance on the surgery, or the certainty of continuing to have an awful incel life.

Good thing I don't have BDD. I actually don't give a fuck about how I look. What I care about is dating a woman that I'm attracted to. Looksmaxxing is just a means to an end. If I get the girl I want, I'd be done

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and normie_joe
What choice do I have, though? I either take the chance on the surgery, or the certainty of continuing to have an awful incel life.

A surgery will not guarantee other's will treat you differently than now.

Let's say you have jaw surgery. Your jaws are now picture perfect. The treatment difference will come from you feeling more confident in your own looks, not your actual jaw change.

I'm telling you this now to spare you the pain of being disappointed if people treat you exactly the same.

Good thing I don't have BDD. I actually don't give a fuck about how I look. What I care about is dating a woman that I'm attracted to. Looksmaxxing is just a means to an end. If I get the girl I want, I'd be done

You are one of the few feeling this way btw; you'll be more happy than most here.

• +1
u are one of my fav users bro, u always had giga positive threads and you are right

Mental health should always comes first regardless of your looks level. Niggas in here think that your neurotransmitters are tied to your jaw and eye area :lul::lul: B-b-b-ut bro i can't be happy if i'm not chadlite!

Being good looking is half the battle, then you need to have the perfect self-esteem paired with good neurotransmitters if you actually want to live a top tier life.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Prince88
A surgery will not guarantee other's will treat you differently than now.

Let's say you have jaw surgery. Your jaws are now picture perfect. The treatment difference will come from you feeling more confident in your own looks, not your actual jaw change.

I'm telling you this now to spare you the pain of being disappointed if people treat you exactly the same.

I’ve seen the most confident but ugly guys reduced to mentally ill wreckage by prolonged time spent as incels due to their looks. I believe you are putting the cart before the horse here.

Maybe surgery can’t undo that kind of damage but it’s clear that even if you do somehow manage to fix your self confidence internally without correcting the external factors, whores will soon manage to bring you down again unless you literally go MGTOW volcel.

I’ve seen the most confident but ugly guys reduced to mentally ill wreckage by prolonged time spent as incels due to their looks. I believe you are putting the cart before the horse here.

Maybe surgery can’t undo that kind of damage but it’s clear that even if you do somehow manage to fix your self confidence internally without correcting the external factors, whores will soon manage to bring you down again unless you literally go MGTOW volcel.
Incel since May 23 - slay count 40

Look at users such as Arvid who was already 1/100 lookswise but still obsessed over his slightly high hairline despite getting more female validation than 99% of men.
You didnt think i would have stopped there? 😈 making history These next 12 months. Creating new surgeries that Will revolutionize Male looks.

Botox in the temporalis, and area most people get FILLER in. This Will make the cheekbones look sharper and enchance face shape.

Infra temple transplant to further sharpen the cheekbone apperance and enchance facial structure.

Then some more standard shit like chin fillers and canthopexy.

The money is already saved up rn i’m in the planning process.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and optimisticzoomer

its same as working out, you will never get satisfied by how ur body looks once u get into it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
You didnt think i would have stopped there? 😈 making history These next 12 months. Creating new surgeries that Will revolutionize Male looks.

Botox in the temporalis, and area most people get FILLER in. This Will make the cheekbones look sharper and enchance face shape.

Infra temple transplant to further sharpen the cheekbone apperance and enchance facial structure.

Then some more standard shit like chin fillers and canthopexy.

The money is already saved up rn i’m in the planning process.
meanwhile your peers are out partying and enjoying life...

I genuinely hope the best for you but I can almost guarantee you will still be insecure even after all this is done. You will just find something else to obsess over.

iirc you had a curved jaw. Jaw angle filler would have a higher roi than any of the stuff you mentioned

So there is no escape? Even after ascension? Doesnt shit get better?

Evidenced by Barrett who is clearly mental and got surgery despite being a psl god

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Prince88
infinite improvment

meanwhile your peers are out partying and enjoying life...

I genuinely hope the best for you but I can almost guarantee you will still be insecure even after all this is done. You will just find something else to obsess over.

iirc you had a curved jaw. Jaw angle filler would have a higher roi than any of the stuff you mentioned
Filler migration makes injecting them on your ramus a terrible idea as it’ll look bad even after 2 months and you’ll be left with migrated fillers going down your mandible.

I literally work as a bartender and i partied a lot last year so dont rly feel the need rn with subpar looks. The scalp advancement saved my life ong.

Filler migration makes injecting them on your ramus a terrible idea as it’ll look bad even after 2 months and you’ll be left with migrated fillers going down your mandible.
You planning to get implants?
I literally work as a bartender and i partied a lot last year so dont rly feel the need rn with subpar looks.
Also not getting baited into giving you a compliment you're craving

Also not getting baited into giving you a compliment you're craving
I’m talking about subpar for what i desire not compared to the average human.

You planning to get implants?
No i want bimax and Will use chin fillers until i can justify the price. Chin fillers is the only place i would recommend them at all as even with migration it doesnt move much.

No i want bimax and Will use chin fillers until i can justify the price. Chin fillers is the only place i would recommend them at all as even with migration it doesnt move much.
How would bimax make your jaw less rounded? I thought it only advanced + rotates the jaw.

Anyways, Even the most psychopathic jew wouldn't perform bimax on you.

• JFL
How would bimax make your jaw less rounded? I thought it only advanced + rotates the jaw.

Anyways, Even the most psychopathic jew wouldn't perform bimax on you.
I’m not focusing on my gonial angle