Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
I no longer have to go to Kike Eppley just to fix my upper maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Gaia262, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
how so? doesnt he use off shelf implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I no longer have to go to Kike Eppley just to fix my upper maxilla

Yes you are correct, It covers the infraorbital areas and you can have it so it covers the malar area if I am correct, he mentions it in youtube video. One of the reasons why I don't want to get cheek implants if i plan to get almond eye surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
I need this after my bimax

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You guys have some before/after examples? Cause its questionable whether it will loo good or not.

General rule is that no implant can look as good as real bone. There are only few exceptions where implants do look good on a person.

Other than that, procedures to reposition real bone are superiour to implants.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Can I get infraorbital rim implants, then Eppley zygomatic implants a couple years later?

He said that he places them through the eyelid WITHOUT cutting the skin. How the fuck is that possible? He just shoves it in there?

Also it weirds me out how him and Eppley have totally different approaches to this surgery. Eppley will cut open your eyelid for placement and then secure it with titanium screws; meanwhile Taban does neither of these things? Wtf
cuz cheekbone implants and infraorbital rim implants are close and are generally put together.
Tbh it would make way more sense to just augment the orbital rim and zygomatic arch area all at one time with one custom implant. Less surgeries is better for you health wise and of course economically.

Yes you are correct, It covers the infraorbital areas and you can have it so it covers the malar area if I am correct, he mentions it in youtube video. One of the reasons why I don't want to get cheek implants if i plan to get almond eye surgery.

does implant affect your ability to get almond eye surgery?

That getting both is unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
what do you think @Gaia262 was saying?

Yes you can have both together, it's common and recommended to have it done the same time as it's done through the under eye lids.

I think my post was misread I would not get cheek implants solely then get almond eye with infraorbital Malar implants as they would have to remove the initial cheek implant.

However if you read the post by @KEy21 he advocates under eye filler over an implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes you can have both together, it's common and recommended to have it done the same time as it's done through the under eye lids.

However if you read the post by @KEy21 he advocates under eye filler over an implant.
yea thats the only thing i learn from keys21 lol

i think they achieve 2 different things. filler is suppose to look more natural but idk how

would it be possible to use a smaller implant and add fillers to make it look more natural?

can you just get the malar implant without infra?

Taban doesn't work with custom implants. Only off the shelf. You are limited and result would might not satisfy you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
yea thats the only thing i learn from keys21 lol

i think they achieve 2 different things. filler is suppose to look more natural but idk how

would it be possible to use a smaller implant and add fillers to make it look more natural?

can you just get the malar implant without infra?

Tbh I plan on speaking to Dr Taban if these implants are just a cope as the issue is bones.

It really needs the orbital area to be advanced forward to fix the problem, that's the real solution, but it's a brutal surgery and no one does this so we cope with fillers and implants for now.

I'm trying to avoid fillers as I'm looking for a permanent solution not wanting to have to go for Maintanance. At the same time I don't really want plastic in my face for the rest of my life.

Best to speak to Dr Taban about combining both, but the costs will be insane.

• So Sad
So, will he be able to increase the anterior (forward) projection of your cheekbones while simultaneously fixing yourinfraorbital rims?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and LastHopeForNorman
So, will he be able to increase the anterior (forward) projection of your cheekbones while simultaneously fixing yourinfraorbital rims?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Who got this done already? Wtf lol

how so? doesnt he use off shelf implants?
No idea I just saw him say this on a realself question thing, I’ll put the link here if I find it again
The Implantech Flowers Extended Tear Trough Implant

there is a infraorbital only version and an extended version.

Extended version goes a little be to malars

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You guys have some before/after examples? Cause its questionable whether it will loo good or not.

General rule is that no implant can look as good as real bone. There are only few exceptions where implants do look good on a person.

Other than that, procedures to reposition real bone are superiour to implants.

What's the alternative? Advancing the orbital area through a lefort 3 is not practical, cosmetic surgery is simply not advanced enough so this seems to be the only alternative.