GABA for HGH?

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Buddy boyos another day another cope. I was looking for anything that increases GH and GABA tablets do that effectively (even tho the increase is temporary :feelswhy:) blackpill me on gaba tablets and it's sides as well as benefits. Should I take it. I'm researching into it more and will decide in a week (I can't find mk677 or cjc :feelswah::feelswah:)
Tagging my favourite user: @FreakkForLife (also brother you havent invited me to the telegram yet)

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Damn @ChristianChad so autistic. Reacts to my post in a second. Now I will cope with the 🤢🤢🤢

• JFL
GABA pills are useless. Doesn’t cross BBB.

Take T or DHT and GH

Edit: didn’t read properly. Disregard above

• +1
Damn @ChristianChad so autistic. Reacts to my post in a second. Now I will cope with the 🤢🤢🤢
My reply button is broken on mobile unless I open Incognito.

Anyway this is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
GABA pills are useless. Doesn’t cross BBB.

Take T or DHT and GH
Just take t or dht and shut down your balls theory. Fr tho, I'll start trt after 20 if I take t now I risk estrogen increase which will inevitably clos my growth plates and dht will cause balding at 16 lmao.

Just take t or dht and shut down your balls theory. Fr tho, I'll start trt after 20 if I take t now I risk estrogen increase which will inevitably clos my growth plates and dht will cause balding at 16 lmao.
Made an edit to my post while you were responding. Said disregard my post

And no only if your androgen receptors are sensitive to DHT you will bald

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 1990
Made an edit to my post while you were responding. Said disregard my post

And no only if your androgen receptors are sensitive to DHT you will bald
I think I might be cuz my uncle is Norwood 3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Tom Jones
Yea I'm already betabuxxing for that @Assyrian_Warrior has motivated me to get a 23andme done
It’s worth the money.

Genetics work in mysterious ways. My father is balding severely (dark blonde hair, brown beard). Brother started balding at 18 (black hair and beard). 1 uncle balding and red hair. Other uncle has thick brown hair.

I’m NW0,5 and have been since 19 (dark brown hair, brown/reddish beard, fuck me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ChristianChad
I took 3 grams of gaba for a month before bed for a month alongside mk 687, and i can say that the only thing i really noticed was that my limbs felt really weird and numb if I stayed awake for over an hour after taking it

No clue if it it helped my GH levels, but it did something

• +1
I took 3 grams of gaba for a month before bed for a month alongside mk 687, and i can say that the only thing i really noticed was that my limbs felt really weird and numb if I stayed awake for over an hour after taking it

No clue if it it helped my GH levels, but it did something
Did you experience any height gains? Even if you did I think it was the mk rather than the gaba but I can't lose anything jfl

It’s worth the money.

Genetics work in mysterious ways. My father is balding severely (dark blonde hair, brown beard). Brother started balding at 18 (black hair and beard). 1 uncle balding and red hair. Other uncle has thick brown hair.

I’m NW0,5 and have been since 19 (dark brown hair, brown/reddish beard, fuck me)
Damn I don't think I'm blessed in that department. My uncle is bald and my dad started balding at 21. I'm not really worried abt hair tbh. Hair transplants are really socially acceptable and there's always finasteride and the big 3