Gabriel Aubry: Biggest Slayer

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
MOS-1.jpg

Dated A list celebs like Heidi Klum, Charlize Theron, Kim Kardashian, Halle Berry and much more

That phenotype is living life on god mode I know an average looking guy with the coloring and he’s considered GL because of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 1680
bump

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
7 PSL
That phenotype is living life on god mode I know an average looking guy with the coloring and he’s considered GL because of it
looks nordic+faelid

Yeh tbh a great phenotype psl 5 face mogs a shit tier phenotype with 6psl face

As long as you're white, dark coloring is better than nordic coloring

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1680

I agree. I like nordic coloring on girls better but dark coloring looks good on light skin.
If 6psl is top 10% I think the psl would matter more than pheno unless the pheno is like complete shit.

Last edited:
that is cope you already give psl rating considering pheno so you cant just say that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
that is cope you already give psl rating considering pheno so you cant just say that
You're right, I meant to say disregarding phenotypic features such as colouring, if we're to look strictly at facial features.

I don't think that this phenotype is ideal.
His nose is long, he looks old and his eye color isn't great either.
There are bigger slayers, but they most likely aren't famous

Not pretty; It's annoying how you all glorify, venerate and put on the pedestal a tedious, masculine (ie repulsive, because the effeminate and androgynous look is better and the ideal) look and outdated, that's impressive; not the prettiest, his aesthetics are obnoxious and nothing special; but whatever

I agree. I like nordic coloring on girls better but dark coloring looks good on light skin.

If 6psl is top 10% I think the psl would matter more than pheno unless the pheno is like complete shit.
I exaggerated the difference. A South Indian with 6psl facial features such as coal black skin will have lower smv than an atlandid that has 5.5 psl features.

This what I'm trying to say @dogapm123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I exaggerated the difference. A South Indian with 6psl facial features such as coal black skin will have lower smv than an atlandid that has 5.5 psl features.

yeah I agree

I think the phenotype halo is only dark skinned Asians tbh. Like African pheno and Mexican pheno are looked at as ok, but dark Asian phenos are repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I think the phenotype halo is only dark skinned Asians tbh. Like African pheno and Mexican pheno are looked at as ok, but dark Asian phenos are repulsive
Dark Asians plus ricecels in general, apart from kpop niggers. But also even tho I'm not a dark skinned Indian, I will have a slightly lower smv than a white guy who has the same looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dark Asians plus ricecels in general, apart from kpop nigs. But also even tho I'm not a dark skinned Indian, I will have a slightly lower smv than a white guy who has the same looks level
Not slightly. Massively lower smv

how long do you think it would take to grow hair to that length?

Not slightly. Massively lower smv
Jfl jbw is a big meme, at least when it comes to dating top tier ethnic girls. Only subhuman deathnik Indian and rice girls will choose the white guy over the good looking guy from their race. Top tier ethnic girls will choose the Chads of their race over the white guy

Yes, very good pheno
Can I include Nikolai Coster-Wladau to it ?

Off the fucking charts, top 0.1% or less. Mogs everyone in here but don't feel bad he won't be in your class or hitting on your oneitis.
Not pretty; It's annoying how you all glorify, venerate and put on the pedestal a tedious, masculine (ie repulsive, because the effeminate and androgynous look is better and the ideal) look and outdated, that's impressive; not the prettiest, his aesthetics are obnoxious and nothing special; but whatever
If this guy isn't at least hot for you you definitely need to leave your basement if you think Brad Pitt is the average male that you see on the street.