Gains in the gym

M

MiniMtn69

Iron
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
1
So i’ve been going to the gym for almost a year now, but I’m getting hungrier than ever… i see fair progress but I’m nowhere near satisfied (still a little skinny)

Any recommendations for supplements or stuff to take to boost my muscle growth without needles?

Or just in general any tips are welcomed
 
nigga just go science based. go follow bigpro427, toosa, keenan, yotalks on youtube and youll be golden
 
So i’ve been going to the gym for almost a year now, but I’m getting hungrier than ever… i see fair progress but I’m nowhere near satisfied (still a little skinny)

Any recommendations for supplements or stuff to take to boost my muscle growth without needles?

Or just in general any tips are welcomed
but the biggest tip is training intensity and frequency. try out fullbody every other day
 

Similar threads

Jawrwin
Replies
1
Views
51
Crogs
Crogs
ctoasty
Replies
2
Views
61
Crogs
Crogs
…………
Replies
1
Views
51
ctoasty
ctoasty
bigredogre
Replies
2
Views
49
Ravenfaust
Ravenfaust
time27
Replies
4
Views
69
Absurdist
Absurdist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top