Galaxy goggle

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

Idk anything but I put only 100$ a few days ago and it's already 2x in a week. (X3 if same price that I bought) it's dipped now and I'm still in profit.

its a good coin? bro?

Idk. Might be rugpull but taking risk + stop tagging me every thread about bs
Ok, put the beef to the side and money max. What other coin are you in

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ok, put the beef to the side and money max. What other coin are you in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
He how much are you starting with? I have around 2.5k in dollars, how much can I make if I just risk it cuz I don’t care if I lose it

• +1
He how much are you starting with? I have around 2.5k in dollars, how much can I make if I just risk it cuz I don’t care if I lose it
Ice dao is a rugpull 90% (in my opinion)so I will sell in a few days before they rugpull

Metaverse pro, jade protocol, and Galaxy goggle seem legit. Although all are doing an audit none of them have one yet (less likely to be a rug or scam with an audit) I would say put 500 into each one and forget about them for about 6 months. After 6 months sell half the total of each coin. And you should make 10-40x. (Unless it's a scam or Everyone bails etc etc etc.) I recommend not putting all money in one project for that reason. There is rome dao, hector, klima, (these 3 look good also) etc do your own research and see which ones you think are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Ice dao is a rugpull 90% (in my opinion)so I will sell in a few days before they rugpull

Metaverse pro, jade protocol, and Galaxy goggle seem legit. Although all are doing an audit none of them have one yet (less likely to be a rug or scam with an audit) I would say put 500 into each one and forget about them for about 6 months. After 6 months sell half the total of each coin. And you should make 10-40x. (Unless it's a scam or Everyone bails etc etc etc.) I recommend not putting all money in one project for that reason. There is rome dao, hector, klima, (these 3 look good also) etc do your own research and see which ones you think are good
I see, floki was hyped as well did you put anything? I’ll do my research on the ones you mentioned, can you tell me how you learn about these hype coins? YouTube?

I see, floki was hyped as well did you put anything? I’ll do my research on the ones you mentioned, can you tell me how you learn about these hype coins? YouTube?
If something is on youtube it's probably too late. But DAOs are different. Apy so high that price doesn't matter (within reason)

Idk anything but I put only 100$ a few days ago and it's already 2x in a week. (X3 if same price that I bought) it's dipped now and I'm still in profit.

Galaxy Goggle is down 99% in the last week. How are you up 2x in a week, while the entire market is down 99%?

Also here's the only thing I could find for the value proposition:

"GalaxyGoggle DAO is a project inspired by TIME created by the already establish APE-X Team. Our DAPP allows users to bond and stake which increases supply and treasury. Users are allowed to vote on direction of the project via our DAO."

If that's all it does, then it's a shit coin.

• +1

Galaxy Goggle is down 99% in the last week. How are you up 2x in a week, while the entire market is down 99%?

Also here's the only thing I could find for the value proposition:

"GalaxyGoggle DAO is a project inspired by TIME created by the already establish APE-X Team. Our DAPP allows users to bond and stake which increases supply and treasury. Users are allowed to vote on direction of the project via our DAO."

If that's all it does, then it's a shit coin.
I'm down by 50%. Coin worth went from 80 to 6$ but insane apy gave me 17 coins in that time.

Not just gg 80% of ohm forks are down because of apy war.

I'm in 5 forks and all down. Every single one. Some more than others.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I'm down by 50%. Coin worth went from 80 to 6$ but insane apy gave me 17 coins in that time.

Not just gg 80% of ohm forks are down because of apy war.

I'm in 5 forks and all down. Every single one. Some more than others.
That makes more sense, when I assess companies or cryptos I always look at their competitive advantage. If some one with decent marketing copied the code, or publicly available strategies of the company/crypto, how easy would it be for them to compete, and defeat the crypto.

When a coin has an large echo system of other coins that rely on it, as well as developers updating those products then it becomes much harder for a new coin to simple duplicate, market, and out compete them. And if it happens the coin with the larger echo system won't immediately drop a huge amount in value, so you'll have time to move to the newer faster growing project.

This strategy focuses on larger projects with slower growth, but I believe it is less riskier in the long run. I expect to grow my wealth for thousands of years (anti-aging tech coming in a couple decades give or take) and don't want to risk loosing it all. Even at ten percent inflation adjusted growth, in a hundred years that's 13,780% growth. In a thousand years the percent growth has 41 digits in it. In a million years the percent growth has 413 digits in it.

The human brain can't comprehend the effects of exponential growth, neither in technology or wealth accumulation, which is why many people just focus on making a quick buck. But we are talking about the potential for wealth to effectively rule entire planets, civilizations, and countless highly realistic simulated worlds. Far more wealth than the richest people alive today. New people will continue to be born as humans spread across the galaxy, but they will not have nearly as much wealth as you if you focus on preserving your wealth through safer bets, and mitigating downside risk.

I don't try to time pump and dumps, or high risk projects. Many pump and dumps (aka meme coins, or coins that are just about staking or some version of that), only exist to scam the initial buyers, and I don't believe they are possible to time with high enough precision that you won't eventually loose all your money.

• JFL
That makes more sense, when I assess companies or cryptos I always look at their competitive advantage. If some one with decent marketing copied the code, or publicly available strategies of the company/crypto, how easy would it be for them to compete, and defeat the crypto.

When a coin has an large echo system of other coins that rely on it, as well as developers updating those products then it becomes much harder for a new coin to simple duplicate, market, and out compete them. And if it happens the coin with the larger echo system won't immediately drop a huge amount in value, so you'll have time to move to the newer faster growing project.

This strategy focuses on larger projects with slower growth, but I believe it is less riskier in the long run. I expect to grow my wealth for thousands of years (anti-aging tech coming in a couple decades give or take) and don't want to risk loosing it all. Even at ten percent inflation adjusted growth, in a hundred years that's 13,780% growth. In a thousand years the percent growth has 41 digits in it. In a million years the percent growth has 413 digits in it.

The human brain can't comprehend the effects of exponential growth, neither in technology or wealth accumulation, which is why many people just focus on making a quick buck. But we are talking about the potential for wealth to effectively rule entire planets, civilizations, and countless highly realistic simulated worlds. Far more wealth than the richest people alive today. New people will continue to be born as humans spread across the galaxy, but they will not have nearly as much wealth as you if you focus on preserving your wealth through safer bets, and mitigating downside risk.

I don't try to time pump and dumps, or high risk projects. Many pump and dumps (aka meme coins, or coins that are just about staking or some version of that), only exist to scam the initial buyers, and I don't believe they are possible to time with high enough precision that you won't eventually loose all your money.
You lost me at immortality buddy

You lost me at immortality buddy
Yah, like I was saying the human brain doesn't naturally have intuition for compound effects, including the compound effects of technology. If you're interested you can graph out the compound decrease in cost per computation since the dawn of computers, which is a trend that continues even as mores law slows and heavy computation transitions to the cloud (server farms). Look at the computations per second estimates of the human brain (we maybe 1000x away from that but will reach one of the estimates around 2030, for the cost of a thousand dollar computer), And look at the decreasing size of the smallest machines, and you'll see there's a convergence coming up quickly where nanites will have the intelligence and ability to fix any problem in the human body to include aging.

Or you could look at the technological progress in antiaging as we solve problems in repair every year. Or longevity escape velocity, showing that we don't even need to full anti aging in the next hundred years to survive, because as we continue to find drugs like metaformin and many others we slow aging to give us time to find even better anti aging strategies and technologies. Here is info on one of the companies if you are interested in researching it further.

https://www.sens.org/our-research/intro-to-sens-research/

Lot's of tech converging, compounding and growing on itself. Smart phones, can do 9.7 billion times more computation per second than the computers that put man on the moon just five decades ago, sitting in our pockets and we take it for granted like it always existed. And that's just computation, the advances in programming languages, assembly language vs modern programming languages is insane, or open source Ai libraries, or bio medical technology available to the world that compounds on itself. Imagine five more decades.

Last edited:
  • +1