I'm experimenting with DAOs

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Time wonderland and Olympus dao(original one) are the most well known.

I have personally put some money into metaversepro, jade protocol, ice, and Galaxy goggle.

I will be a millionaire in a year from apy or lose all my money because of rugpull/scam/not enough liquidity/whales dumping etc etc. But I'm taking the risk and in 2-6 months I will make 10k from 100$ according to those sites and DAOs. Seems sus but yolo worth a try

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, BearBoy, Harold O'brien and 1 other person
What’s a DAO? Been hearing that word a lot

What’s a DAO? Been hearing that word a lot
A decentralized autonomous organization, sometimes called a decentralized autonomous corporation, is an organization represented by rules encoded as a computer program that is transparent, controlled by the organization members and not influenced by a central government.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 14774
A decentralized autonomous organization, sometimes called a decentralized autonomous corporation, is an organization represented by rules encoded as a computer program that is transparent, controlled by the organization members and not influenced by a central government.
Are any of these on Binance?

Are any of these on Binance?
No. I use trust wallet. You can use metamask or others. Just watch youtube it's easy af. Just need to learn the basics

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
No. I use trust wallet. You can use metamask or others. Just watch youtube it's easy af. Just need to learn the basics
My friend put $150 into trust wallet and it literally got hacked a few hours later. I looked into it for him and his btc was sent to a different address. And a lot of people online have also said their trust wallet got hacked like this

My friend put $150 into trust wallet and it literally got hacked a few hours later. I looked into it for him and his btc was sent to a different address. And a lot of people online have also said their trust wallet got hacked like this
Use bsc allowance. I have 4 wallets. One for shitcoins trading, one for less risk projects and one I don't even connect to any website or exchange to keep it safe.

Use bsc allowance. I have 4 wallets. One for shitcoins trading, one for less risk projects and one I don't even connect to any website or exchange to keep it safe.
My friends trust wallet that got hacked wasn’t even connected to any website. All he did was make a trust wallet, buy bitcoin on Coinbase, transfer the bitcoin to his trust wallet, went to sleep and when he woke up it had been transferred to a different address lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My friends trust wallet that got hacked wasn’t even connected to any website. All he did was make a trust wallet, buy bitcoin on Coinbase, transfer the bitcoin to his trust wallet, went to sleep and when he woke up it had been transferred to a different address lol
Brutal. I don't use coinbase tho

I considered wonderland but ultimately decided it was too risky. Just gonna stake and hold avax

• +1
I considered wonderland but ultimately decided it was too risky. Just gonna stake and hold avax
You will either laugh at me or cry in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
@BearBoy thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Just dont get fooled

• +1