Gambling is low iq

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
9B184222 76E8 4CE0 B0E8 C2260875976A


Butt clenching win ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and smoothsexy
never give up gambling your next bet might be the big win
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and jojoyou
Over if you don't arbitrage or do matched betting.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
123123

Funny GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
I used to be pretty good at sports betting I made like 12k euros when i was 15 years old I just larped as 18 years old on gambling sites.


I always picked like 2 save bets like real madrid vs alibaba FC and then 1 higher risk bet of 1.50

returns would always amount to 2xing my money.

just don't get greedy and go for big wins
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou and smoothsexy
I used to be pretty good at sports betting I made like 12k euros when i was 15 years old I just larped as 18 years old on gambling sites.


I always picked like 2 save bets like real madrid vs alibaba FC and then 1 higher risk bet of 1.50

returns would always amount to 2xing my money.

just don't get greedy and go for big wins
What did you do with all that money?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
2FAAF7D2 3832 4BEA BE23 0F46AA94A420


@smoothsexy mirin boyo? I bet on Real Madrid to win and then again on Real Madrid to score another goal
 
  • Woah
Reactions: smoothsexy
@Chadeep are there any places where we can street bet in your area?
 

Similar threads

Joeseminate
Replies
7
Views
58
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
sugarfucker
Replies
11
Views
45
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
127
dreamz
dreamz
stacylover
Discussion Is roping low iq?
Replies
12
Views
98
thundence
thundence
mr123456
Replies
5
Views
19
mr123456
mr123456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top