Gambling on crypto fucked me up

RICHCELDOM

RICHCELDOM

Time is ticking.....
99% of lose on memecoins.
Not a way to get rich.
It's also addictive which creates a cycle.

Only coin worth holding is BTC and SOL.
Slightly higher risk ones are :RAY,JUP and RNDR.

Never buy shit on pump.fun unless you have clear and calculated reason to.I once thought I was onto something by making a wallet tracker but pump.fun is legit farm land and 99.999% of shitcoins never go above 100k mc.you might as well spend that money on a nice prostitute instead.

Memecoin dilution is very strong as there are now 20k tokens made per day which means the probability of finding the right shitcoin is about 0%.

I'm now Working on something big that will hopefully make back the losses and ascend me via a different approach :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and NZb6Air
I'm up 800$ this week. If you have sufficient risk-management and build a trusted circle of people, you can make money.

What is your new plan to get rich? PM me if necessary.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I'm up 800$ this week. If you have sufficient risk-management and build a trusted circle of people, you can make money.

What is your new plan to get rich? PM me if necessary.
I'm in this crypto game for a while.I made good money in crypto but not by buying other memecoins unfortunately 😂. I can't share my plant to get rich unfortunately.I don't want people to get any inspiration from it.

Buying any memecoin is an automatic gambling event unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: goldensoul and NZb6Air
I'm in this crypto game for a while.I made good money in crypto but not by buying other memecoins unfortunately 😂. I can't share my plant to get rich unfortunately.I don't want people to get any inspiration from it.

I was explicitly talking about memecoins on solana though. It's gambling in a way, but you can reduce your chances of losing by doing thorough research, following trends and developing your own strategies.

I said PM me if necessary, not everybody needs to know. I'm always looking for new people to connect with in this space.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 78207 and RICHCELDOM
I was explicitly talking about memecoins on solana though. It's gambling in a way, but you can reduce your chances of losing by doing thorough research, following trends and developing your own strategies.

I said PM me if necessary, not everybody needs to know. I'm always looking for new people to connect with in this space.
All you said is WATER 🌊 .

ETH mogs scammer SOL

sol is literally full of liars and scammers, look it up they constantly fake shit

BTC is a meme coin by now, 0 value. its just the image that makes it profitable

ETH has a bright future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chick McFargus and RICHCELDOM
ETH mogs scammer SOL

sol is literally full of liars and scammers, look it up they constantly fake shit

ETH has a bright future
i am extremely bearish on ETH

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and buflek
ETH mogs scammer SOL

ETH has a bright future
scammers are everywhere including eth chain so this argument is completely meanginless.The only reason why there's more scammer on sol is because sol attracts Indians due to low fees but ETH has plenty of scammers too.

scammers are everywhere including eth chain so this argument is completely meanginless.The only reason why there's more scammer on sol is because sol attracts Indians due to low fees but ETH has plenty of scammers too.
no i mean like the actual creators are scammers. they constantly lie about their numbers and shit

no i mean like the actual creators are scammers. they constantly lie about their numbers and shit
hmm please show proof?

just drop money in btc and wait

just drop money in btc and wait
yes btc is good but im working on something that will bring consistent income so i can then buy some stocks and btc for example. i really like btc under ath ngl

pepe and doge just as 'safe' but will give you larger returns
I'm not a trader, don't have time to flip and be on the edge to keep flipping. I invest in long term stocks, etfs and only top/safer crypto I put money on are eth and btc since overtime btc will increase as history showed.

Last edited:
I'm not a trader, don't have time to flip and be on the edge to keep flipping. I invest in long term stocks, etfs and only crypto I put money on are eth and btc since overtime btc for sure will increase as history showed.
absolutely nothing is guaranteed

• +1
I'm not a trader, don't have time to flip and be on the edge to keep flipping. I invest in long term stocks, etfs and only crypto I put money on are eth and btc since overtime btc for sure will increase as history showed.
isn't flipping just as much of a long term hold as btc

i really didnt want advice lol
wasn't talking to you degen cuck

absolutely nothing is guaranteed
that's why you only put money in that you don't need
isn't flipping just as much of a long term hold as btc

wasn't talking to you degen cuck
Sure but like I said I don't have the time to watch it every day. It's more of a hobby and allows me to be interested in world affairs as to what is going on in pharmaceuticals, tech, healthcare etc.

• +1
99% of lose on memecoins.
Not a way to get rich.
It's also addictive which creates a cycle.

Only coin worth holding is BTC and SOL.
Slightly higher risk ones are :RAY,JUP and RNDR.

Never buy shit on pump.fun unless you have clear and calculated reason to.I once thought I was onto something by making a wallet tracker but pump.fun is legit farm land and 99.999% of shitcoins never go above 100k mc.you might as well spend that money on a nice prostitute instead.

Memecoin dilution is very strong as there are now 20k tokens made per day which means the probability of finding the right shitcoin is about 0%.

I'm now Working on something big that will hopefully make back the losses and ascend me via a different approach :feelshah:
99% of gamblers quit one game before their big win

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and RICHCELDOM
pepe and doge just as 'safe' but will give you larger returns
Actually I saw "Joker King Crypto Calls" say that pepe and dogs are going to 0 and that mpumptrumpwifcat is actually going to stabilize after hitting a 100.000x. He has 1000 followers on telegram and a verified tick on Twitter so unfortunately you're wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RICHCELDOM and PsychoDsk
Actually I saw "Joker King Crypto Calls" say that pepe and dogs are going to 0 and that mpumptrumpwifcat is actually going to stabilize after hitting a 100.000x. He has 1000 followers on telegram and a verified tick on Twitter so unfortunately you're wrong
oh man! Joker king crypto calls stealing my thunder once again :rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
oh man! Joker king crypto calls stealing my thunder once again :rage:
Well don't be too sad you can join VIP channel for 2 sol only sir the promotion is ending tomorrow sir last chance

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, UZB_Strebl and PsychoDsk
IMG 4536

You should treat it as a business if you want to get richs as a trader. Learn fundamental analysis, technical and orderflow analysis and create your own strategy. Once you have a profitable strategy there are funding companies that will give you money to trade and pay you a percentage of your monthly returns, then if you keep getting better you can get access to higher capital. Of course this take a lot of time and effort but even if you just want to trade as a side hustle this is still a more viable path than gambling on memecoins

I made 3k with rndr and fet ai. Got know enough for rhino

Is it normal to make hella profit and then lose it all and go back to the start? We talking 7k 🤣🤣🤣