game of thrones was a good show back when it was just for incels

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Back when it didn't have to appeal to low iq retards and pull of capeshit stunts like plot armor, plot holes, and foid power.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, jefferson, FatmanO and 2 others
I like Arya ngl, Jon and Dany can fuck off, though.

Only person I still give a shit about is Jaime Chaddister tbhtbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
I can’t wait until it ends and I never have to hear about it again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hunter, Autist, Deleted member 176 and 6 others

imo night king should have won, or at least killed off most of the living before dying off

imo night king should have won, or at least killed off most of the living before dying off
tbf, he got a lot of them
spoiler warning for anyone who gives a shit about GoT but hasn't actually watched it
Lord of the friendzone, Lady mormont, basically all of the unnamed NPCs, Dolorus Edd, Berric Dondarrion (fucking finally lol, poor fucker died almost 20 times beforehand), Theon "n..n..n..not Theon, Reek" Greyjoy and the Red Woman

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Insomniac, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
tbf, he got a lot of them
spoiler warning for anyone who gives a shit about GoT but hasn't actually watched it
Lord of the friendzone, Lady mormont, basically all of the unnamed NPCs, Dolorus Edd, Berric Dondarrion (fucking finally lol, poor fucker died almost 20 times beforehand), Theon "n..n..n..not Theon, Reek" Greyjoy and the Red Woman
Most of these were side characters/people with a death wish

Also I meant as in the Night King should have killed off most of humanity, teh Arya thing was literally deus ex machina, shit you'd expect from marvel

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
There is going to be spinoffs.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, impure666, Hunter and 1 other person
this was as bad as stark shaking the infinity gauntlet to get the gems and thanos not noticing

Gay

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

He legit has the best story arc of any character I've ever seen tbh. The actor does an insane job too.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and UndercovrNormie
Also I meant as in the Night King should have killed off most of humanity, teh Arya thing was literally deus ex machina, shit you'd expect from marvel

Yeah its pretty fuckin gay that they spend 8 seasons building this guy up to be the biggest badass ever, and not only does he die at the first battle in the most bluepilled non-got esque way ever, they literally don't go into any detail as to why he so pissed off that he did any of this in the first place.

Writing went to shit after season 5 tbh with most characters gaining the plot armor you see in normie TV shows. It's good enough to watch for entertainment value but its nothing special anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie, RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
Yeah its pretty fuckin gay that they spend 8 seasons building this guy up to be the biggest badass ever, and not only does he die at the first battle in the most bluepilled non-got esque way ever, they literally don't go into any detail as to why he so pissed off that he did any of this in the first place.

Writing went to shit after season 5 tbh with most characters gaining the plot armor you see in normie TV shows. It's good enough to watch for entertainment value but its nothing special anymore.
yeah it used to be a show only legit incels watched

yeah it used to be a show only legit incels watched

tbh I dont think it has a lot to do with incels. The only reason I watched it in the first place is b/c my parents heard it was going to be good so we watched the first episode when it first aired and liked it, been watching it ever since.

Was probably a little questionable on my parents' part considering I was 11 lmfao.

GOT is feminized, mainstream, normie garbage.
  • Thread starterIncelDisciple
  • Start dateToday at 11:38 AM
Jump to newWatch
5lv9pYC.png

IncelDisciple
Veteran
-

JoinedOct 31, 2018Messages1,227
Today at 11:38 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
It was never a show that was obscure in any way. Always had a normie following.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Its very simple, the show turned to shit the exact moment they ran out of material to ctrl + v from the books and had to come up with it on their own. Then it turned to shit, basically just fan service moments strung together.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
It was never for incels.. n0thing with that am0unt 0f screwing is g00d f0r any0ne triggered by sex scenes

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
JFL..

I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 a while back and got bored..

Sean Bean is one of my favorite actors

IM FUCKING PISSED THAT ARYA KILLED NIGHT KING THAT LITTLE UGLY SHIT

• Woah
Reactions: xom
the build up the night king and the walkers for nothing, all the past seasons having them doing humane shit like the deal with cruster for his sons or the weird shit they did with the bodys, turns out the writers dumb and dumber cannot leach more from fat boy george and had to pull a jeje they are just evil and nothing else, just gonna read the books
It was never a show that was obscure in any way. Always had a normie following.
atleast it didndt do normie shit at the begining

Wish they fleshed out the Azor Ahai prophecy and really wanted to see Lady Stoneheart from the books, but yeah muh foid powah kinda taken over the last few seasons.

Theory that might save the show:

Night King isn't the bad guy, it's Bran aka 3 Eyed Raven.