Game plan to get my onities (INSANE) [GTFIH] {NEED ADVICE}

D

Deleted

Lurker
I think most people at this point know my onities rejected me TWICE. First it was "Maybe, We'll see" then it was "Going to (Name of city).

So basically my plan is to get her jealous by sleeping with this giga crazy art whore.

She seems interested and has tried to start convos which i've denied untill today when she said she was watching FUCKING WINX Club.

She started a convo around that and wrote essays so the plan is to bag her and make sure my onities knows about it. Problem is though she's a lot more innocent than my onities and her VSCO is just like cupcakes and icecream (JFL).

Thoughts on this plan?

Tagging my fellow slayers.

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @LondonVillie

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, buckchadley31, Deleted member 4612 and 17 others
Arvid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Darkstrand, Danish_Retard and 3 others
If she's doesn't want you now... you know the rest.
Go for another girl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, Darkstrand, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
FUCK i need an art whore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Risk everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
If she's doesn't want you now... you know the rest.
Go for another girl
She's literarly sent bra and shower pics while being a shy introvert theres no way she isnt atleast slightly interested.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9852, PYT and 2 others
then just get the art hoe to be your gf jfl

She's literarly sent bra and shower pics while being a shy introvert theres no way she isnt atleast slightly interested.
And you're gonna humiliate yourself just by a little?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Yes sir arvid, you must execute this operation and report back

• +1
Mirin

• +1
i got everything i want in my life except a....

• JFL
Your mission, if you choose to accept it: Brutally destroy the pussy of the art whore. Make sure your onities know about this affair, then get rid of the decoy and bag the onities.
As i've ever not accepted a mission?

Be assertive and dominant stop asking forum cucks for help about something they never experienced... Ffs man just do whatever you want, personality doesn't even matter to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Growth Plate, Deleted member 9819 and 5 others
br0...

• Woah
Be assertive and dominant stop asking forum cucks for help about something they never experienced... Ffs man just do whatever you want, personality doesn't even matter to girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Inscol, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
That art hoe is cute as fuck ngl

• +1
That art hoe is cute as fuck ngl
She's very innocent and i think shes like freaky and shit but i dont want to sit and watch fucking winx with her jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: doll, PYT, Looks234 and 1 other person
I would kill for an art whore like that good luck keep us updated

• +1
My sister also started watching winx, females have no brain and think like mindless sheeps.
I wish i could hatefuck all of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 11758, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
My sister also started watching winx, females have no brain and think like mindless sheeps.
I wish i could hatefuck all of them
I've literarly watched riverdale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Looks234
I want to use her to get to my real target.
Dedsrs not even joking, tell this art whore that you like Hieronymus Bosch, that should help you bag her. Then you can move on to trying to get your oneitis

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176 and Deleted
she is a silent whore, girls like that are the biggesy whores even if they dont seem it

also fuck you arvid dont ascend I want to see you fail to make myself feel better

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, SkinjobCatastrophe, gamma and 1 other person
No one believes your larps, you obviously slay and u can obviously get ur oneitis

• Love it
she is a silent whore, girls like that are the biggesy whores even if they dont seem it

also fuck you arvid dont ascend I want to see you fail to make myself feel better
I still need my onities as i think she atleast used to be in to me and now that i've heard her voice shes much more attractive to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
jfl imagine having oneitis, couldn't be me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
No one believes your larps, you obviously slay and u can obviously get ur oneitis
I probably could have gotten laid even in 9th grade by a girl i rejected even in my subhuman days.

But no my onities did actually write that and i am literarly a kissless handholdless virgin but its mostly my own fault tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol and SkinjobCatastrophe
You’d get over your oneitis once you sleep with another girl

• Woah
That little arvid pic is you in 9th grade?

Also pic of the arthoe?

And yeah art hoes are the biggest sluts years of repressed sexuality or whatever, invite her home too and she'll also knows what's up.

If she refuses kidnap her and waterboard her with wine until she gets drunk. Do what you gotta do then pose with her unconscious body and snap it to everyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9852, Deleted and 1 other person
every day I see you’re still here I lose hope in your future

• +1
You don't even have to bag this girl just go out for dinner and take a picture with her then post it where you oneitus can see.

Also your oneitus sounds like a bitch if she flaked on you three times, a relationship with her would be horrible. But GL

• +1
you just contradicted yourself

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted and MansNotHot
she doesn't care and won't , even after you fuck this hoe

• WTF
Can't comment on how well this works and never will be able to. Good luck though :feelsyay:

• +1
Chads doesnt have onetis. Get rid of this shit bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and mogstar
That little arvid pic is you in 9th grade?

Also pic of the arthoe?

And yeah art hoes are the biggest sluts years of repressed sexuality or whatever, invite her home too and she'll also knows what's up.

If she refuses kidnap her and waterboard her with wine until she gets drunk. Do what you gotta do then pose with her unconscious body and snap it to everyone
You still want to see her?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
the plan is flawless, especially if art whore mogs her

• +1
I swear i watched this show when i was a kid sometime
Idk why

• +1