Game plan to get my onities (INSANE) [GTFIH] {NEED ADVICE}

I think most people at this point know my onities rejected me TWICE. First it was "Maybe, We'll see" then it was "Going to (Name of city).

So basically my plan is to get her jealous by sleeping with this giga crazy art whore.

She seems interested and has tried to start convos which i've denied untill today when she said she was watching FUCKING WINX Club.

View attachment 964033
She started a convo around that and wrote essays so the plan is to bag her and make sure my onities knows about it. Problem is though she's a lot more innocent than my onities and her VSCO is just like cupcakes and icecream (JFL).

Thoughts on this plan?

Tagging my fellow slayers.

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @LondonVillie
Remember to check yourself out from a mirror while fucking her

Attachments

• patrickbateman-pointing-at.gif
    patrickbateman-pointing-at.gif
    101.6 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
Your oneitis never rejected you

• Woah
Your oneitis never rejected you
She's an absolute psychopath. She sent bra and shower pics only to then show 0 interest when i tried to make moves. She unironically might've just wanted nudes.

I need to drive her absolutely crazy now by getting with this art whore who
literally live 1 min away from her (JFL) and hopefully that'll make her real jealous.

no tag no care fucking kill yourself

She's an absolute psychopath. She sent bra and shower pics only to then show 0 interest when i tried to make moves. She unironically might've just wanted nudes.

I need to drive her absolutely crazy now by getting with this art whore who
literally live 1 min away from her (JFL) and hopefully that'll make her real jealous.
Just tell her what you really think about her rather than playing her stupid game

Just tell her what you really think about her rather than playing her stupid game
I think my plan is higher iq. She's already denied meeting up 2 times with her answers so if i "explain what i think" i'll just seem like an absolute loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
I think my plan is higher iq. She's already denied meeting up 2 times with her answers so if i "explain what i think" i'll just seem like an absolute loser.
No you will not seem like an absolute looser, you said it yourself she is an absolute psycho for doing what she did and then show 0 interest, just tell her what you think about her behavior that's really the whole problem here. You can stop her stupid game rn and solve the whole problem by just saying what you really think and she wil have no choice but to stop it cause she can't play alone but you dont say it cause you are scared of what will happen if you are yourself. You allow this stupid game to continue since you agree to play with her but im telling you like every game she is going to get tired of playing it.

• So Sad
would have given you advice but you didnt tag me

• JFL
Yeah but like what am i supposed to swear on? That i will bag her or what???
I wasn't expecting her to look good when you said art hoe I thought of all the deformed dykes at my school.

Mirin the fact you talk to these high psl blonde baddies, and you say you're ugly 😭

• Love it
I wasn't expecting her to look good when you said art hoe I thought of all the deformed dykes at my school.

Mirin the fact you talk to these high psl blonde baddies, and you say you're ugly 😭
Bro she's weird asf idk so far i rly dont like her personality i'm just trying to play along so i can bag and then dip.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Bro she's weird asf idk so far i rly dont like her personality i'm just trying to play along so i can bag and then dip.
Bro she's a arthoe no wonder. What's she like though?

Is she a uwu senpai girl

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted
Bro she's a arthoe no wonder. What's she like though?

Is she a uwu senpai girl
She like uses emojis like this 😤👍 watches kids shows and idk she told me her friends thinks winx club is bad but that me and her know its good jfl she's so aspie.

Mogs my onities in the year book pic though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT
You just can't get enough attention, can you? From biggest forum narcy meming himself to oblivion and comparing himself to celebrities to self-proclaimed oneitiscel using masstagging and huge bold letters to increase his rep

• JFL
You just can't get enough attention, can you? From biggest forum narcy meming himself to oblivion and comparing himself to celebrities to self-proclaimed oneitiscel using masstagging and huge bold letters to increase his rep

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
She probably meant the new winx club on netflix

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted
She probably meant the new winx club on netflix
Bro i'm not even kidding when i say that its the 2004 Winx Club. First she posted what i thought was an anime and thought to myself "No she's one of those girls" so was gonna ask what she was watching in the next snap. Then before i could even ask she snaps with the text "Winx Club" jfl. Didnt know what to say so just asked her if it was good and she carried the convo after that.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Ritalincell
Bro i'm not even kidding when i say that its the 2004 Winx Club. First she posted what i thought was an anime and thought to myself "No she's one of those girls" so was gonna ask what she was watching in the next snap. Then before i could even ask she snaps with the text "Winx Club" jfl. Didnt know what to say so just asked her if it was good and she carried the convo after that.
View attachment 965039
She is the one bro

• JFL
She is the one bro
Bro i'll never fucking understand girls man my onities just snapped her legs out of the shower doing some weird shit with her feet and she had like soap still left on her legs jfl. Thats the same girl who kept rejecting me like wtf i would never send anything remotely that sexual to a girl i dont want bcuz i'm not a bad person.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Ritalincell
Bro i'll never fucking understand girls man my onities just snapped her legs out of the shower doing some weird shit with her feet and she had like soap still left on her legs jfl. Thats the same girl who kept rejecting me like wtf i would never send anything remotely that sexual to a girl i dont want bcuz i'm not a bad person.
Explanation: your oneitis is a whore

• +1
Mirin this storyline. That winx bitch might be LTR material just make sure she doesn't have a dick or anything

• +1
Explanation: your oneitis is a whore
Yeah but the thing is she's usually vry high inhib rotter both irl and on snap then sometimes she just goes fucking autist mode and snaps the most weird or sexual shit man.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
You have about 1 to 2 weeks to fuxk a female you must meet up with them within 2 weeks max or they will lose interest most of the time

• +1
why dont you just go with the girl who is actually attracted to you and likes you lmao

You have about 1 to 2 weeks to fuxk a female you must meet up with them within 2 weeks max or they will lose interest most of the time
The art hoe is possibly a virgin and if she is i doubt i'll be able to move that fast.

Plan is going just as intended
I think most people at this point know my onities rejected me TWICE. First it was "Maybe, We'll see" then it was "Going to (Name of city).

So basically my plan is to get her jealous by sleeping with this giga crazy art whore.

She seems interested and has tried to start convos which i've denied untill today when she said she was watching FUCKING WINX Club.

View attachment 964033
She started a convo around that and wrote essays so the plan is to bag her and make sure my onities knows about it. Problem is though she's a lot more innocent than my onities and her VSCO is just like cupcakes and icecream (JFL).

Thoughts on this plan?

Tagging my fellow slayers.

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413