Game/seduction tips for someone going to carribean carnival tommorow?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
I’m going with friends and I’m going to try and cold approach as many women as possible. Any tips for a brother? In terms of game, cold approach tips? In terms of looksmaxxing, I’ve done the best I could. Since it’s taking place in a couple days. So although this isn’t a redpill space and you belive looks are all that matters completely. It still wouldn’t hurt to get some cold approach tips on game

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
say im gonna touch your pussy and then touch it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, EdgyFashionist, hasba1feuj and 3 others
I’m going with friends and I’m going to try and cold approach as many women as possible. Any tips for a brother? In terms of game, cold approach tips? In terms of looksmaxxing, I’ve done the best I could. Since it’s taking place in a couple days. So although this isn’t a redpill space and you belive looks are all that matters completely. It still wouldn’t hurt to get some cold approach tips on game
UK black cel

You can't just learn "game" or seduction from tutorials, it will come off as forced and creepy. You have to just be more social and NT and it will come naturally

just rapemaxx

• +1
Reactions: northgreen
did you score someone?

It’s happening today, but unfortunately this stupid forum couldn’t even give me some genuine advice. Fucking useless
Well only I know that you can say almost anything and if girl doesn't find you attractive/fun she just reject you immediately, so there's no big logic behind that. (at least that's what I was told im more into warm approaching)