"Game"

tenmacel

tenmacel

Tomorrow is going to be a good day
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
595
Just a crude imitation of how NT attractive men act. Not worth your time until you are attractive to be able to pull off the NT part, but even then it'll come naturally
 
I understand what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure its not really black and white, its more so like just be confident which actually works even if unattractive like myself. You might be high inhib or something similar so I understand from that perspective, but its guenuinely not that black pill its only so when ur trying to date like htb's+ that has hella comp my nigga and u need to be in that range to pull for males.
 

Similar threads

Steroids user
Replies
10
Views
83
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
mm_oohz
Replies
2
Views
50
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
jezebelslayer
Replies
3
Views
67
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
youraveragenormie15
Replies
1
Views
45
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top