Gandy brutally mogs top models

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion

Minute 2:00 lmao

Love how everybody’s just prancing around in suits and then they send Gandy out in some shorts with nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBiceps, turkproducer and 1 other person
Every girl i asked doesn't like him, eh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 616
w1Bovuu.png

Every girl i asked doesn't like him, eh
You can't just ask a girl and expect a honest opinion. If a borderline deformed guy goes to ask girls if they find him handsome, 90% of them will say he is.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and turkproducer
My oneitis didn't liked him too . But she rated Squintman and Chico 10/10
Same, Squintman a 10! Just how lol. This based foiid rated him a 4 tho, said he looked fake, i liked her ever since

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Same, Squintman a 10! Just how lol. This based foiid rated him a 4 tho, said he looked fake, i liked her ever since
If Gandy is a 4, I'm a -5. My oneitis said that his face doesn't appeal to her. When he saw Bateman she was like " omg who's this guy? He's so charming he has attitude love his beard" !!

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Not, I'm talking about Squintman
He looksmaxed so hard. Body, hair, beard, and probably fillers. Gandy has bad skin and hair but Squintman would be completely invisible next to him i think

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
He looksmaxed so hard. Body, hair, beard, and probably fillers. Gandy has bad skin and hair but Squintman would be completely invisible next to him i think
In each of their prime put standing next to each other it woulda been a good comparison, but nowadays Gandy jut looks to unhealthy and old, Bateman still has youth, hair, good skin and is HUGE in terms of frame and such I think Bateman would actually look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
In each of their prime put standing next to each other it woulda been a good comparison, but nowadays Gandy jut looks to unhealthy and old, Bateman still has youth, hair, good skin and is HUGE in terms of frame and such I think Bateman would actually look better
Yeah true. If Gandy cared to looksmax like squint Bloatman

We shit on Bateman a lot but he actually does hold his own well against other top gl men

12918672_1030062017086919_1199288105_n.jpg

original.jpg

tumblr_obsuvf53KY1v2qmfxo1_1280.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526