i wonder how many male models/psl gods are hidden under blubber

You have a thousand posts. This whole thing is for unknown users to get some sort of recognition:feelskek:. The narcy pirates were the same
Ur avi and u are being made fun of

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
What raj?
People make fun of u everywhere so much that u can't be mad to them because there are so many people for u to be mad on

• JFL
Idk u well so i can't tell well but i am telling the truth

It might be because of ur shit responses on threads and ur bad avi also just people's general hate towards you

Delete now
7CB92C4B B399 45B6 B12A 657C2C9B68D9

• +1
Idk u well so i can't tell well ut i am telling the truth

It might be because of ur shit responses on threads and ur bad avi also just people's general hate towards you
Why?

Just see for urself u act like an annoying imbecile fag wherever u go (this thread is an example ) its natural that people will hate u for it be better and do something good for once (preferably many times) then maybe people will hate u less

Just see for urself u act like an annoying imbecile fag wherever u go (this thread is an example ) its natural that people will hate u for it be better and do something good for once (preferably many times) then maybe people will hate u less
Not reading can you shorten it?

Not reading can you shorten it?
Yes

Go Fuck Yourself u can't even read , u can't even put in so little effort , not even chad can get away with this , u have no manners and u disrespect people for no reason thats people hate u

Tldr ur an asshole thats why people hate u[/SPOILER]

Yes

Go Fuck Yourself u can't even read , u can't even put in so little effort , not even chad can get away with this , u have no manners and u disrespect people for no reason thats people hate u

Tldr ur an asshole thats why people hate u[/SPOILER]
Not going to read this either. Shorten or dnr

@moggathon Can you stop trolling rajveer he and I have had enough of your antics.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
@moggathon Can you stop trolling rajveer he and I have had enough of your antics.
He is fucking retarded atp he should delete and rope

Dont call me rajveer call me raj or ghrandhick