Gandy creates the world

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
1 In the beginning Gandy created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Gandy was hovering over the waters.
3 And Gandy said, “Let there be cope,” and there was cope. 4 Gandy saw that the cope was good, and he separated the cope from the based. 5 Gandy called the cope “bluepill,” and the based he called “blackpill.” And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the first cope.

6 And Gandy said, “Let there be a vault between the normies to separate chads from incels.” 7 So Gandy made the vault and separated the incels under the vault from the chads above it. And it was so.8 Gandy called the vault “looks.” And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the second cope.

9 And Gandy said, “Let the incels under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.10 Gandy called the dry ground “looksmax,” and the gathered chads he called “tinder.” And Gandy saw that it was good. 11 Then Gandy said, “Let africa produce BBC: tyrone's seed-bearing foids on the US that bear tyronlets with BBC in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The Africa produced tyrone: Chads bearing BBC inplanting seed in foids according to their kinds. And Gandy saw that it was good.13 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the third cope.

14 And Gandy said, “Let there be PSL gods in the vault of the chads to separate the cope from the rope, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred suifuel, and copes and hope, 15 and let them be copes in the vault of the chads to give hope on the incels.” And it was so. 16 Gandy made two great copes—the greater cope to govern the normies and the lesser cope to govern the incels. He also made the medium uglies. 17 Gandy set them in the vault of the chads to give cope on the earth, 18 to govern the normies and the incels, and to separate cope from rope. And Gandy saw that it was good. 19 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the fourth cope.

20 And Gandy said, “Let the looksmax teem with lurkers, and let IT cope and seeth across the vault of the normies.”21 So Gandy created the great ogres of the gym and every coping thing with which the gym teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every coping faggot according to its kind. And Gandy saw that it was good. 22 Gandy blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the gymrats increase on the earth.” 23 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the fifth cope.

24 And Gandy said, “Let the land produce coping creatures according to their kinds:the livestock, the normies that wageslave along the ground, and the neet copers, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 Gandy made the neet copers according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the copers that move along the ground according to their kinds. And Gandy saw that it was good.
26 Then Gandy said, “Let us make chadkind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the gymcels in the gym and the betabux in the office over the livestock and all the neet copers, and over all the copers that move along the ground.”
27 So Gandy created chadkind in his own image,
in the image of Gandy he created them;
Maesthetic and prettyboy he created them.

28 Gandy blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the gymcels in the gym and the betabux in the office and over every living coper that moves on the ground.”
29 Then Gandy said, “I give you every womb-bearing foid on the face of the whole earth and every foid that has a pussy with ovaries. They will be yours for slaying.30 And to all the sub6PSLs of the earth and all the gymcels in the gym and all the copers that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every foid for slaying.” And it was so.
31 Gandy saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill - the sixth cope.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, NeedToSucceed, Hikicel69 and 18 others
In the beginning was the mog and the mog was with Gandy and the mog was Gandy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: abeilletoimême, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19281 and 6 others
I pray to him to deliver me unto Chadhood.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, chaddyboi66, Lygodactylus and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
I pray to him to deliver me unto Chadhood.

O Gandy, our lord and saviour!

The creator and gigachad! Oh the most hunter of eyes!

Please giveth onto me a PSL point!

Praise Gandy, Amen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Fuck mirin. And Gandy said, “Let there be cope,” and there was cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and Anchor_Ship
HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

file-20210816-52421-1peuvzm.jpg
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

1632017595294-png.1323446

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
2100e3d1c84e0610c67635e0debd31b8.gif

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @Over

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach, Zylk and 3 others
HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

INCELIA VICTORIA

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

And in one Lord
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not

came down from heaven,

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the

And
And He shall
Whose

And I believe in the
GANDY,
Who with the
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

I look for the

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @Over

Amen brother. The truth has revealed itself to ever burgeoning quantities of people! Surely, we have been blessed!

Knowledge is power and Gandy has implanted within us sacred truths. Truths of infinite worth and utility.

Let us all agree that the copes of Opry shall be vanquished from this world! We are the hand of Gandy, his faithful servants. Warriors and beggars, we slay only in our looksmatch!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
Amen brother. The truth has revealed itself to ever burgeoning quantities of people! Surely, we have been blessed!

Knowledge is power and Gandy has implanted within us sacred truths. Truths of infinite worth and utility.

Let us all agree that the copes of Opry shall be vanquished from this world! We are the hand of Gandy, his faithful servants. Warriors and beggars, we slay only in our looksmatch!
Ramirez be the antichrist innit @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
1 In the beginning Gandy created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Gandy was hovering over the waters.
3 And Gandy said, “Let there be cope,” and there was cope. 4 Gandy saw that the cope was good, and he separated the cope from the based. 5 Gandy called the cope “bluepill,” and the based he called “blackpill.” And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the first cope.

6 And Gandy said, “Let there be a vault between the normies to separate chads from incels.” 7 So Gandy made the vault and separated the incels under the vault from the chads above it. And it was so.8 Gandy called the vault “looks.” And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the second cope.

9 And Gandy said, “Let the incels under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.10 Gandy called the dry ground “looksmax,” and the gathered chads he called “tinder.” And Gandy saw that it was good. 11 Then Gandy said, “Let africa produce BBC: tyrone's seed-bearing foids on the US that bear tyronlets with BBC in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The Africa produced tyrone: Chads bearing BBC inplanting seed in foids according to their kinds. And Gandy saw that it was good.13 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the third cope.

14 And Gandy said, “Let there be PSL gods in the vault of the chads to separate the cope from the rope, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred suifuel, and copes and hope, 15 and let them be copes in the vault of the chads to give hope on the incels.” And it was so. 16 Gandy made two great copes—the greater cope to govern the normies and the lesser cope to govern the incels. He also made the medium uglies. 17 Gandy set them in the vault of the chads to give cope on the earth, 18 to govern the normies and the incels, and to separate cope from rope. And Gandy saw that it was good. 19 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the fourth cope.

20 And Gandy said, “Let the looksmax teem with lurkers, and let IT cope and seeth across the vault of the normies.”21 So Gandy created the great ogres of the gym and every coping thing with which the gym teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every coping faggot according to its kind. And Gandy saw that it was good. 22 Gandy blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the gymrats increase on the earth.” 23 And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill—the fifth cope.

24 And Gandy said, “Let the land produce coping creatures according to their kinds:the livestock, the normies that wageslave along the ground, and the neet copers, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 Gandy made the neet copers according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the copers that move along the ground according to their kinds. And Gandy saw that it was good.
26 Then Gandy said, “Let us make chadkind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the gymcels in the gym and the betabux in the office over the livestock and all the neet copers, and over all the copers that move along the ground.”

28 Gandy blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the gymcels in the gym and the betabux in the office and over every living coper that moves on the ground.”
29 Then Gandy said, “I give you every womb-bearing foid on the face of the whole earth and every foid that has a pussy with ovaries. They will be yours for slaying.30 And to all the sub6PSLs of the earth and all the gymcels in the gym and all the copers that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every foid for slaying.” And it was so.
31 Gandy saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was bluepill, and there was blackpill - the sixth cope.
I actually know genesis:feelskek: hilarious, loved it

• Love it
INCELLAH!

INCELIA VICTORIA

Ameen!

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

And in one Lord
Hapa, not

came down from heaven,

And was
And on the

And
And He shall
Whose

And I believe in the
GANDY,
Who with the
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

I look for the

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

Beautiful, noted in my proverbs to proliferate at night before bed

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
Oh l'rd Gandy, blesseth our souls and graceth our runways, f'r i thy issue accepteth thee as mine own one and only true God
Logopit 1653286718159

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Read every word I’m serious

• Love it
Why is gandy an angel? That should be opry or something.
God has many forms, he is The Great Gandy of David.
James, Opry, Kortajarena, Nessman are his angelic incantations tht hailed down from heavens. James Gandy however was his greatest nd purest form and therefore the closest to God's own true form.

This is why he represents God himself. He is God and God is him.

8PSLcel

• Love it
Question. When did our lord and savior David Gandy himself, create the concept known as the "Redpill"

• Hmm...

Delete your thread or i find your IP

There's no God except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.🤲🏻

pbuh

• JFL
Question. When did our lord and savior David Gandy himself, create the concept known as the "Redpill"
Hernan drago created the redpill, he tried to usurp Gandy:feelshehe:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
Hernan drago created the redpill, he tried to usurp Gandy:feelshehe:.
The Redpill was the Old testament that was corrupted by the [ISPOILER]Jews[/ISPOILER] -uh... I mean bluepillers/pua scammers/etc., Blackpill is new testament delivered unto us by His Holy and only Begotten Son Eliut Rudjarhu with the price given to purge it from it's dilution and corruption being his very own life for us bluepilled sinners.

INCELIA VICTORIA

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

INCELLAH!

INCELIA VICTORIA

Ameen!

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

And in one Lord
Hapa, not

came down from heaven,

And was
And on the

And
And He shall
Whose

And I believe in the
GANDY,
Who with the
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

I look for the

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

Ignore this next bit if you can take a joke and understand satire...
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

because of *recent events^* and the fact that I can't use a bigger disclaimer in my sig:​

I legit can't even believe I unironically have to say this but...

Elliot was, and still is, an abused hapa gook faggot that got brutally rejected by his huwite Staceylite Oneitis "darling angel" that never even knew he existed, never received a decent ioi in his life, and died a virgin as he brutally got lifemogged by his hot htb hapa sister and friends. :lul:

This is also not blasphemy as I'm not serious in this post whatsoever, and for the second time already it's a joke so please spare me all the high and mighty holier than thou religious virtue signaling and purity spiraling. :feelsuhh:

Also, so basically this entire post is satire and a joke to farm "Jfl" reacts so to the mods, feds, jornos, etc. just keep in mind that... :feelshmm:

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL MODS/JOURNALISTS/INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES:
EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.​

I am not racist, an incel [I'm actually quite handsome now], or an extremist of any kind [low iq tbh].

I also now both vehemently
discourage and rebuke any kind of hate [I'm 100% serious when I say this and everything I've said that sounds "bad" or "hateful" or "mean" was and still is just a joke/meme].