Gandy doesn't have hooded eyes. His eyes are almost prey tiet

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Here Gandy next to someone with actual hooded eyes. Look at his PFH compared to the other guy. True hooded eyes have extremely low PFH like the other guy. Also look at his lower eyelids and negative orbital vector.

2847275 1650388686587

@Preston @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @dfucclife his undereyes are almost indian tier

When he doesn't squint for cameras, his eyes looks normal prey eyes not some weird hunter shit,

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Hikicel69, alriodai and 15 others
Over for Gandy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 19948, ilovelamp08 and 9 others
Let Me Know When You Become A Male Model Bitch!!!!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Ethniframementalcel, Smoke Fanboy and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, delusionalretard, Zeruel and 2 others
over for deer eyed gandy, standing next to that absolute apex predator. tell bamby they found their dad. utter deer in head lights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, RecessedChinCel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
Looks amazing your coping

Cope. Prey eyes are a chad trait. Look at Delon. Only autist thinks hunter eyes are hot.
It was just sarcasm
Now its unironically over for Gandy not because of his eyes but because he's a wrinkly balding oldcel and things aren't going to get any better

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Birdcell, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
its really funny how the other guy is just squinting
Maybe he browses psl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Amnesia, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
the best eyes are deep setted eyes that are not hooded

Here Gandy next to someone with actual hooded eyes. Look at his PFH compared to the other guy. True hooded eyes have extremely low PFH like the other guy. Also look at his lower eyelids and negative orbital vector.

View attachment 1733388

@Preston @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @dfucclife his undereyes are almost indian tier

When he doesn't squint for cameras, his eyes looks normal prey eyes not some weird hunter shit,

Women still find his eyes sexy u aspie. I always find it cringe when people criticize dudes with features that are attractive to women just because they don't look like a 2/10 smv comic book morph

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
His real name is Dravid Gandhi. He was born in porbandar, Gujarat,India. He was adopted by an English couple . He's an Indian bro😸

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, horizontallytall, Racky and 11 others
His real name is Dravid Gandhi. He was born in porbandar, Gujarat,India. He was adopted by an English couple . He's an Indian bro😸
yeah i have been to india
and i can confirm that gandy looks too ethnic to fit in india

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
Women still find his eyes sexy u aspie. I always find it cringe when people criticize dudes with features that are attractive to women just because they don't look like a 2/10 smv comic book morph
Cope. Prey eyes are a chad trait. Look at Delon. Only autist thinks hunter eyes are hot.

Over for your reading comprehension :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that dude looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Can we agree that Daniel has the best hunter eyes at least and pretty boy eyes are ideal @white girls lover

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, white girls lover and Marsiere214
Can we agree that Daniel has the best hunter eyes at least and pretty boy eyes are ideal @white girls lover
best hunter eyes? sure yeah but this forum likes elias de poot so idk what hunter eyes even are. also pretty boy eyes would be deep set and not fully hooded to me.

it makes you look angry. maybe chico had ideal hooding. i don’t see any tiktokers with hooded eyes. hooded eyes is something to avoid unless you are an alien model then look as angry as you can

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Some guys like you on this thread don't seem to understand that he didnt say that his eyes looked bad
He just described reality

And deep set eyes doesn't mean low pfl lol. Idk where that assumption even comes from
I never said PFL. Jfl if you can't understand the difference between PFL and PFH even after being on this site for 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I never said PFL. Jfl if you can't understand the difference between PFL and PFH even after being on this site for 2 years.
Over for my reading comprehension

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 17872
youre retarded. his eyes are definitely hooded, just not deep set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 16371

View attachment 1733388

Dnr

View attachment 1733388

Lmao, are you serious?

The guy on the left is squinting hard while Gandy eyes are relaxed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@ForeverRecession :Comfy:

View attachment 1733388

That pic is a brutal coloring pill. Similar features and ratios but just coloring mogged so hard.

View attachment 1733388

The only way women will ever be attracted to you is if you cosplay as an Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

View attachment 1733388

Gandy is an incel

View attachment 1733388

You've lost your marbles

who cares he brutally eye mogs that guy, if anything this proves that giga deepset eyes arent ideal

Do you mean he doesn’t have HUNTER eyes? He might not have hunter eyes (i would argue he probably does but whatever it’s not actually important) but his eyes are pretty textbook HOODED eyes, unrelated to psl shit

Also it’s not a true/false situation it’s a spectrum with prey on one end and hunter on the other
It’s not like if your eyes aren’t hunter they’re automatically prey (i hate using these autist psl terms)

Do you mean he doesn’t have HUNTER eyes? He might not have hunter eyes (i would argue he probably does but whatever it’s not actually important) but his eyes are pretty textbook HOODED eyes, unrelated to psl shit

Also it’s not a true/false situation it’s a spectrum with prey on one end and hunter on the other
It’s not like if your eyes aren’t hunter they’re automatically prey (i hate using these autist psl terms)
He only have hunter eyes when he squints like a faggot.

In videos his eyes aren't hunter at all.

Also his eyes are wide set which is a prey trait.

I guess actual hooded eyes look like absolute shit then

dude you think you are some hot shot elite Jewish billionaire who's got 14 years olds in this basement
well you are not

Last edited: