GANDY IS “HYPER MASCULINE” According to Weet Waughphoughlze

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and rand anon
why people still watch that mans vids? literally a subhuman ginger "expert rater" and rated himself a 5.5/10. he's a 3/10. doesnt even follow any of his own advice.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeek, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
david gandy model GIF

gandy is a beast

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hipcel, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
prettyboys star in their own romance film
Giphy 6

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Gandy is maesthetic, not ogre masc. I guess WW rly doesn't browse this site :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, thereallegend and thecel
Gandy is maesthetic, not ogre masc. I guess WW rly doesn't browse this site :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Nabro he lurks here for sure

Earlier in the video he put O’Pry above Gandy :lul: (chapter # 2)

It would be funnier if he put Chico as the prettyboy example directly left of O’Pry, completing the trifecta.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, sub5inchcel, mug and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, rand anon and thecel
Nabro he lurks here for sure

Earlier in the video he put O’Pry above Gandy :lul: (chapter # 2)

It would be funnier if he put Chico as the prettyboy example directly left of O’Pry, completing the trifecta.
He's not the only delusional rater to have done so, check this forum "Muh Hexum!!" "Muh Drago!!". Gandy mogs these overrated:

O'Cry, old TV head shaped Drago, dog face lesbian monkey lipped Hexum, Chico, Barrett.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and sub5inchcel
why people still watch that mans vids? literally a subhuman ginger "expert rater" and rated himself a 5.5/10. he's a 3/10. doesnt even follow any of his own advice.
Nah man he's like 5.5/10 ngl like if he wasn't ginger he would be a 7/10 with dark eyebrows and hair like he isn't a truecel. His only real falio is being ginger and he's rly skinny but you can fix that.

• Woah
He's not the only delusional rater to have done so, check this forum "Muh Hexum!!" "Muh Drago!!". Gandy mogs these overrated:

O'Cry, old TV head shaped Drago, dog face lesbian monkey lipped Hexum, Chico, Barrett.
Chico is extremely overrated. I legit mog him. He isn't the best looking man in the world like people on here act like

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ironjacket, Looks234, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
  • Woah
Im a mentalcel/volcel chad not joking I prolly mog chico I have a better nose than him and I prefer my eye area and I have a wider jaw as well and im not even leanmaxxed rn haha

• So Sad
He isn't 3/10.

• +1
Nah man he's like 5.5/10 ngl like if he wasn't ginger he would be a 7/10 with dark eyebrows and hair like he isn't a truecel. His only real falio is being ginger and he's rly skinny but you can fix that.
No he's not. Shit nose, shit eyes, shit jaw, shit everything. Literally completely unremarkable features and throw him being ginger with a STEM-geek pheno on top and he's a 3/10.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No he's not. Shit nose, shit eyes, shit jaw, shit everything. Literally completely unremarkable features and throw him being ginger with a STEM-geek pheno on top and he's a 3/10.
WW AGAIN
WW

Man you're coping he is at least 5.5 You are probably going off of that one interview screenshot some blackpill channels took of him. Het legit prolly mogs u

• +1
Those are giga cherrypicked pictures and he's still a subhuman. He's 4/10 at best.
Nah he's legit 6/10 in those pics and if he had dark brown hair and dark eyebrows he would be like 6.5. He really has no falios besides being ginger

Nah he's legit 6/10 in those pics and if he had dark brown hair and dark eyebrows he would be like 6.5. He really has no falios besides being ginger
bruh ur retarded.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
bruh ur retarded.
Man he's legit in bed with women in those photos keep coping you have to cope because wheat waffles mogs you and gets more women than u do

• +1
Man he's legit in bed with women in those photos keep coping you have to cope because wheat waffles mogs you and gets more women than u do
Is wheat waffles your boyfriend? Are you the girl in the thumbnail

• Woah
Is wheat waffles your boyfriend? Are you the girl in the thumbnail
Nah I am just pointing out facts bro he is not as ugly as people say. He legit mogs the overwhelming majority of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and thecel
Nah I am just pointing out facts bro he is not as ugly as people say. He legit mogs the overwhelming majority of this forum.
No he doesn’t he’s PSL4 not considering his pheno or height which drops him down to an irl 4.0/10

• Hmm...
No he doesn’t he’s PSL4 not considering his pheno or height which drops him down to an irl 4.0/10
Doesn't matter what u say he's pulling bitches so that's all that matters here he looks like a 6 in these pics certain other ones he looks like a 5 from like the 3/4 view but here full frontal smiling he's a 6

Doesn't matter what u say he's pulling bitches so that's all that matters here he looks like a 6 in these pics certain other ones he looks like a 5 from like the 3/4 view but here full frontal smiling he's a 6
Lmao at pulling bitches anyone can pull bitches if they are atleast LTN the thing is keeping them and having them attracted in which many times Wheat Waffles has stated he’s got cucked

• Hmm...
Lmao at pulling bitches anyone can pull bitches if they are atleast LTN the thing is keeping them and having them attracted in which many times Wheat Waffles has stated he’s got cucked
Man cope that completely goes against the blackpill. He gets women

• +1
@LooksOverAll dismantle this rn
looksallover is coping too he thinks wheat waffles is a 3 or 4/10 which just means he has a terrible idea of how to rate people. Wheat waffles has no bad features besides his hair coloring. There are some features that could be better but no falio features.

looksallover is coping too he thinks wheat waffles is a 3 or 4/10 which just means he has a terrible idea of how to rate people. Wheat waffles has no bad features besides his hair coloring. There are some features that could be better but no falio features.
Ginger

He has 0 sex appeal and that is all that matters. End of.

here's actual hyper masculinity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and sub5inchcel
He has 0 sex appeal and that is all that matters. End of.
He has gotten some girls to have sex with him so it's not an issue I'd say he is probably seen as the boyfriend type rather than one night stand type

• +1