GandyIsGay damn prettyboy dark triad fuck you

5´11skullcel

5´11skullcel

Iron
Honestly this is a very easy one in my opinion but i've seen some serious coping on this site.

Girls get to college and see all the broader shouldered 20 something men about and very quickly shift to wanting that instead of a good looking twinkboy like they had on their bedroom walls or that they followed on tiktok during high school.

Let's be serious here . The only reason jbs like prettyboys is because they saw girls their age in high school movies date prettyboys in other words it's just socially made while masc is universally and scientifically better than faggotboys

Also, how many 30 something masc. chads can you think of? And how many 30 something prettyboys can you think of? I rest my case.

Masc DOM aesthetic >>>>> Prettyboy

Agepill is brutal for boneless prettyboys, and most of them are normies at best in their mid 30s. Chico looks like a Reddit soycuck now.

To age like fine wine you are gonna need an exceptionally robust bone structure and skull.

They prefer beautiful men, not feminime, this forum should have learnt the difference between the two by now. If anything, having thick eyebrows & eyelashes, well defined angular lower third and lean body are the signs of masculinity, unline being a DHT infested hairy bald ogre.

@GandyIsNormie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and GandyIsNormie
keep crying ugly ogre you just get obese

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and 5´11skullcel
Pretty boys appeal to younger women. Prime age. Duh. And they get fawned over like it's the most important thing in girls' lives.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Mewton, thereallegend and 2 others
its not one of the other, u can have muscle good frame and still have good soft feautes like hair eyebrows eyelashes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 18890, Mewton and 2 others
The balance is between pretty boy and dom. If You have solf features hit the gym, build a masc psysique at least. And If You aren't a turbo manlet, You'll be fine.