gaunt face

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
my face is extremly gaunt. I was more or less tied to a bed for most of my life and have very low fat (even though scan says i’m at 15% bf my friend joked i’m at 3...)

I’m at 60kg currently and while I do not want to be very muscular I would like my face to be less gaunt.

And i’m not sure if I should just wait for the bimax suggestions or try to gain weight now. (i’m currently ya it but it’s hard)

since I add so many pictures of my shitty visage i guess one more doesn’t change anything

as always sorry for shitty pictures
according to the triangle i have zero forward growth as eye to nose is just a straight line
basicly question is, will gaining weight be useful for my face or will i just end up look fatter?:/

Attachments

• FD96A906-CA9D-48C9-A816-164881E47ED8.png
    FD96A906-CA9D-48C9-A816-164881E47ED8.png
    491.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 564486F9-FEB8-4DB3-886D-A886E0B87029.jpeg
    564486F9-FEB8-4DB3-886D-A886E0B87029.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 4A9AE3D3-1A32-4847-AEF5-15980FA35453.jpeg
    4A9AE3D3-1A32-4847-AEF5-15980FA35453.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
Visit my skin thread and def get a tan

I did. Other then tret. i’m familiar with everything named. I use a lot of soothing stuff, hylaron acid (99%) exfoliate with oxygen creme
Started takin vitamin a/using low retinol creme now.
I used to think skin was my biggest issue until I found lookism. And while I agree that it’s a big issue (despite the money and effort i put into it) Id really like to know if I should gain weight or if it’s really just a bone issue. I look like i’m about to die and scary.,
Will re-visit said thread though
thanks
Quick question: wouldn’t tan make my face more orangish unless I go for sunbathing in which case everything i worked on getting white skin would be wasted ;/

Last edited:
I Was like you . What helped was gaining weight and gymcelling. Eat on a surplus

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
@Zesto this guy vampyremaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Imonlyhere
Really? How much weight did you gain? Unfortunately I never was to a gym or did anything other then running and I only have one friend that is really muscular and i don’t think he is all that knowledgeable
@Afrikancel I saw that coming xD
@Zesto You can borrow my edgy but shitty looking (cause i’m ugly) avantgarde clothes if you make it
vampire max + yellow under skin tone is like instant fail anyway, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
With low res camera and filter and angle frauding i’m already vamp maxed but I heard that doesn’t count irl :/
He needs to SkinMaxx and he's good. (Dat acne)

I only wear uniqlo.

May I ask what you guys suggest for skin I literally work on it for years now. I have extremly thin skin so i was advised against ciscutan (even though my liver is perfect) and tried it the natural way but it has taken a toll on my life and i really want to look into something more effective now even if it has downsides. Tried the slow and persistent way for too long now

uniqlo? that’s. not very edgy of you
www.darklandsberlin.com
you’re welcome (make sure you look good first)

Last edited:
my face is extremly gaunt. I was more or less tied to a bed for most of my life and have very low fat (even though scan says i’m at 15% bf my friend joked i’m at 3...)

I’m at 60kg currently and while I do not want to be very muscular I would like my face to be less gaunt.

And i’m not sure if I should just wait for the bimax suggestions or try to gain weight now. (i’m currently ya it but it’s hard)

since I add so many pictures of my shitty visage i guess one more doesn’t change anything

as always sorry for shitty pictures
according to the triangle i have zero forward growth as eye to nose is just a straight line
basicly question is, will gaining weight be useful for my face or will i just end up look fatter?:/

im 100% sure you have forward growth based on that jaw angle

im 100% sure you have forward growth based on that jaw angle

I have heard that before but even the surgeon said I have long face syndrome. He even said I have sleep apnoea for sure so I traveled to his office just to pay a lot of money to find out that’s not the case.

And I mean my face is 18-19cm from chin to hairline (and my hairline is receding)
Which data says is average/bit smallish.
I could post that scan they made though. Maybe you guys can make something out of it..
edit: that’s the scan
i feel the long philtrum and downward growth and cheekbones are the biggest problem
can anyone tell me what they see on this picture (could do with opinions, maybe some solution will come up if I get new input..)

Last edited: